Competition Results Catalogue

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

This find sure is a looker at day 50.. Tasty:p . pretty quick with those red hairs. Sounds like the type of smell i enjoy .
I was thinking the same thing. I thought I heard or read 72-75 on the behemoth they call yeti, But by the looks of things I'm keeping a close eye. Thanks for the kind words Oom pah. Always enjoy your reads.

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

you wanna know how IT really is this sums up what some people just don't get when it comes to genetics!

Very simple way of putting something that people make out to be more then it is! Breeders cannot pick out m/f seeds any better then any of us meaning they CAN'T so the conspiracy about pre packaging with knowledge of m/f ratio outcome is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard ever. Unfortunately the community turned on Alien but we've learned or lesson hopefully and that won't happen with Loompa and we'll support him rather then letting him be smeared by some idiots that expect holy grail phenos from each bean and I'll say it again what our elders went through to find something even worth growing fuck picking flavors and shit we're extremely spoiled they'd be lucky to get a true female and we're complaining about not finding a keeper out of ten seeds our parents had ten seeds exploding in there face in a joint of "good" smoke so give me a break lol.
What happened with Alien?

Power OG

Power OG

Yeti OG , Fire, she's definitely staying with me for a very long time.
20150206 134612
20150206 134721
Positive Vibes

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have been Lucky enough To have two Keepers from my Yetif3 Pac and everyone who smokes her say she is TOPs
I have her going for the 5th time in my grow and will for as long as she lets me
she clones EZ
she Manifolds EZ
and she Grows like a monster once she is dialed in
What more could a grower ask for
Here is My best of the Best Yeti f3 #10
2 21 2015 UDate 3
2 21 2015 UDate 2

Words take up space and a picture of a winner is worth their weight in Buds.
Peace And Big Appreciated Thanks to some amazing Kats at Loompa Farms
Super Loompa Grow Vibes All
FlyJ

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

View attachment 484895 Can You Say......."BlueDogs"..... loving how these ladies are lookin... I have like 5 nodes on these ladies..
Cant wait for these gems to blow up... I KNOW there is FIRE in these beans...
Love to watch this grow and obtain any and all info on those BlueDogs. Thanks Clamper for taking interest. I personally have had great results w/ that line and am happy to share info. Those girls will take off full of vigor expect them shoot as soon as you flip be ready. They also feed heavy. Good luck.

Clamper3

Clamper3

Love to watch this grow and obtain any and all info on those BlueDogs. Thanks Clamper for taking interest. I personally have had great results w/ that line and am happy to share info. Those girls will take off full of vigor expect them shoot as soon as you flip be ready. They also feed heavy. Good luck.
Would love your input on em.. Will pm ya asap. I will be taking clones this week, as room gets freed up in the clone dome.. See whats what, n then transplant. N ya man they stretch.. They are fukn tall.. Will they stretch more than the Yeti's?
Already seeing se differance in the phenos..

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

The pheno that I lean towards on the BlueDog is the tall lanky one with less branching unless of course you already topped em. The other one might produce more but the one I keep is much more piney, sour, and fuel smell than the other. The nug shape will be more round less pyramid. That's my personal choice. Hopefully this helps good luck.

Clamper3

Clamper3

The pheno that I lean towards on the BlueDog is the tall lanky one with less branching unless of course you already topped em. The other one might produce more but the one I keep is much more piney, sour, and fuel smell than the other. The nug shape will be more round less pyramid. That's my personal choice. Hopefully this helps good luck.
Of course i topped them... Fuck... Last nite... Lmao...Oh hell ya.. I have 7. I think 3 phenos.. Didnt see any guys yet. But like i said they are topped n in my 12/1 veg room to see under her skirt.. Hopefully..
So are you finding any sweet blueberry nugs??

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Of course i topped them... Fuck... Last nite... Lmao...Oh hell ya.. I have 7. I think 3 phenos.. Didnt see any guys yet. But like i said they are topped n in my 12/1 veg room to see under her skirt.. Hopefully..
So are you finding any sweet blueberry nugs??
Yes the sweeter pheno is the one I tend to lean away from don't get my wrong it is Dank I just have a personal taste for OG. The Miami Blues is the girl I focused on bringing out the sweet blueberry smell and flavor.
Don't worry topping it won't hurt any it just might be harder to separate during veg.

Clamper3

Clamper3

Ya i now what you mean... Always love an OG. But im lookin for the sweet one. Imagine there will be more than one.. Well hopefull..
I actually am loving just watching these ladies grow.. Nice and uniform, very lil varience.. So far.. Love the leaves.. Lookin yetiish??

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Still Keepin the Loompa Vibes In the House of the Flyin J I have found that Keeping the ladies under the T5 a bit during12/12 I can reduce her stretch some. It would be something to have room to run her 8feet, into beast mode.
she looks good Big or small IMHO
Yeti F3 My #10 keeper
3 24 2015 UDate 2
Sending the Positive Loompa Grow Vibes
FlyJ

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Fuck, I think I just overloaded the software. I hit the qoute button on sooo many posts that I can answer each one:( Dude, you guys are pulling some fire. What an amazing job you guys are doing and even better its obvious you all have some good growing skills.

Not saure where everyone is at, but its time I think to start evaluating all these cuts and see who wins. Honestly, from the posts Ive read, I think there will be multiple winners. Fuck you guys, I saw some killer herb grown by you all, just plain awesome!

I have 60 some odd pm's to go through, but im back from Barcelona and international duty for the moment and am back online.Ill be working on pm's, so be patient. Other than that, lets get this competition rolling so I can test them and evaluate them. Everything I do will be transparent, from Terpine profiles, cbd ratios and thc ratios.

God dammit, you guys got me drooling over those pics.

Top Bottom