Competition Results Catalogue

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Ive been away alot in Europe lately and have not been able to keep up with all the grow diaries, but all my boys are telling me some nice plants are being found. I apologize that I can't get through every thread, so Id like to make this the final submission/showoff page about what you have found that you think are keepers. Also feel free to link me to other diaries if those folks work isnt to be found on this thread. Id like to see what you have all found and what your observations about your keeper that you have noticed. I know not everyone is finished yet, so no hurries, but I know that many of you have found your submissions, so lets just start documenting them here in one thread.

burn4me

burn4me

First I want to thank your whole team @loompa. Outstanding work. 2nd to my brother from another mother who blessed me with the starting beans. I won't name him but he knows. Thanks brother if you need anything just ask...I got you.
OK so as far as what I've found I can't really comment specificly due to never running of cross. But after finding out she loves heavy feeding we got along great. I wee bit more of stretch then I'd of liked but that could be due to my noobness. Calyx to leaf is nice. What trim I did get was covered in trichs. 1/2 oz in trim and 6.4 zips of flowers and another 3/4 oz of fluff that went into trim bag. I am pleased with her very much so. I think with a better trained veg and mg for first 2 weeks will cut down stretch next go. Not saying she is the best but she is the best/only OG I've ran. And hands down best tree going around these parts. I look forward to more farmers experience and thanks again for letting me be involved despite being a noon.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

With less than 3 grows to my name, I was Blessed IMO when Loompa Sent me some Beans. The Yeti f3 PAC I used had a 100% germination rate. By the 4th week of Veg, the size, shape, and aroma were noticeable in 6 of the ones I had so I kept the best 6 and sent the other 6 up to a mountain grow with a few Veterans that didn’t pan out. This is The FlyinJStable report of the two keepers I have.

Seems I had picked the 8 and 10 early on by the way I posted pics on my Thread. . .

The #10 yeti grew very EZ and was Hardy when came to its clones, she always bounced back when trimmed and cropped. The more stable she grew the better her clones were, The #8 Yeti is as good, with only a slight difference in the leaf structure. All in all a solid plant, now @ 70 plus days yeti f3 #8 was a bit on the lose side of the bud shape whereas #10 was rock ass solid.

When in flower they did stretch from 15-18 to 36” what is that 2x their Veg size, that was EZ to compensate for and produced great Bud sights, In the pics you can see I cloned a single branch to see how the structure of bud to leaf and I did one in a branchy grow, VERY VERY limited by my Space but as you can see this could be ONE BIG ASS PLANT.

The smoke/Bud report is like this; Crystals on both 8 and 10 are close with ten showing some on the little fan leaves. When dried and cured the DJ short way As per in the Farms Thread The Yeti is a true top shelf Flower with heady high and if you smoked more than ½ a joint IMO plan on being so baked the average smoker needs to be conservative with it, I smoked 2 and did not find the ceiling to the high. Totally mellow high with no paranoia. The tastes are a bit like Lebanese blonde hash we used to get in the eighties and an earthen undertone very aromatic TOTALLY BODY HIGH and very Heady like I said when done in SMALL amounts. Plan to be ready with the popcorn and a few movies with hours of time to spare if you smoke the doobie alone. Great smoke for the insomnia or pain control, and the heady part is OUTSTANDING FOR PTSD.

A wonderful plant to have in any Consures Stable as a Great producer and High end Bud for yourself and patients.

7 27 2014YetiF3 8

7 27 2014YetiF3 10

9 1 2014UDate Loompa 3

10 6 14UD Flower 4

10 7 14UD Flower 1

11 25 2014 UpDate 2a

11 25 14UD Flower 2

and at the end the buds side by side They were Wonderful
11 8 14UD Flower 2

FlyJ
I f^%&ed the last picture where #10 and #8 sorry I was smoking Yeti

dogznova

dogznova

I haven't posted a journal yet just been posting pics.

I have narrowed down my search to my yeta #4 girl. She was one of seven sisters found in a Loompa Farms Yeti bx2 10 pack.

After running all seven girls twice #4 was clearly the front runner. I'm on the 3rd clone run of the yeta #4 now and she just keeps getting better and better each time I run her.. I figure by the 5th run i'll have her dialed in lol.

Kush,hash and skunk is what I taste when I smoke her.

3rd clone run 45 days flowering Yeta #4.

45 days yeti bx2 clone run 3 01

45 days yeti bx2 clone run 3 02

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Beautiful guys. Thanks flyinJ and dogznova, great start to the thread and love your input. Yea, FlyinJ, we havent weeded out that sativa pheno even though its not the rockhard massive yielder like the big monster rockhard colas. The more sativa phenos are yielding a few lbs less, and Im talking they are generally more in the 5-6 lb mark instead of the 8-10 lb mark. But those sativa phenos are sexy as hell and those are the phenos that have the strong heady high. Anyways, all input is welcome from anybodies observations. Its always nice to hear and praise or critique on our work so we know how to make it better.

Loompa

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Im not sure exactly the total count of beans being run from what strains, but just know that the beans you are all popping are the same beans I'm popping. Any of you on Instagram can see the results of the plants we have found so far. Granted our selection size is huge, but any one of you could win the lottery and find a plant like the ones we are finding. And hence the point for this competition. Not only a pheno hunt, but to illustrate the work that has gone into these lines from our family here at LoompaFarms. Thats how confident we are about our work. Now let the games begin and lets start seeing those beauties you guys have found :)

Clamper3

Clamper3

well here is the report I have. Out of 6 I popped, I have 3 ladies. 2 of them I have still in the seed form, & they are about 48 days...
I have one that has the 3 leaf secondaries & seems to be alil fluffier. She is super tight, not near as much stretch as I thought. Great bones, structure.
IMG 20141201 201734 418
IMG 20141201 201915 264

& then there is the other lady.. she sits about the same size as the other & has about the same smell. This in has a great structure & can definitely hold the weight of these nugz. These nugs are harder & alil rounder on top.
IMG 20141201 204200 224
IMG 20141201 204246 217

I will keep you updated in the end...

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I haven't posted a journal yet just been posting pics.

I have narrowed down my search to my yeta #4 girl. She was one of seven sisters found in a Loompa Farms Yeti bx2 10 pack.

After running all seven girls twice #4 was clearly the front runner. I'm on the 3rd clone run of the yeta #4 now and she just keeps getting better and better each time I run her.. I figure by the 5th run i'll have her dialed in lol.

Kush,hash and skunk is what I taste when I smoke her.

3rd clone run 45 days flowering Yeta #4.

View attachment 465050

View attachment 465051

Dam fine work brother. Thats how its done and I'm stoked you found a nice plant. The way you describe her sounds very HB(my cut). Im also glad that from alot of these results, and theres always the exception, but Im seeing alot of results where folks are finding keepers in one pack. Of course more gives you better odds at the golden chalices, but still, the fact that keepers are being found in a pack or two is great news so far. We at the Farms have worked hard to make that one of our goals. So no need to go buy 20 packs.......like everything amsterdam and every other seed line out there by the major seed makers.

And shit dogznova, your flowers look tastey. Nice job on the grow, of course theres always things we can improve, that doesnt ever change, even after 20 years...lol but your doing a great job dialing her in and the fact your taking the time to do it is a testement to your dedication to this plant. Props to you brother.

Loompa

dogznova

dogznova

@loompa

I'm sure you heard this a million times but..

You and your teams hard work makes me look like a good grower lol.

All kidding aside. You got some outstanding genetics for sure. I spent two yrs (not on this site) buyin beans looking for that skunky hashy kushy OG to no avail.

One pack of Loompa Farms Yeti bx2's beans and BAM I think I found her or a very good representation of a skunky hashy kushy tasting OG... Not even sure those are legit words. Oh well Yeti language I guess.

I can't wait to try some of your other work..

I'm hooked on Loompa gear for life.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Everyone's keepers are looking great. @symbiote420 @Andy Genesis -Those F3s were really standing out to me as well. Sexxxy plants for sure. The Bc2s were big green monsters too though. They just shot up and towered above the rest of the gardens. Someone else is smoking my Yetis right now... They don't know what they have, well other than Yf3 and Ybc2 tags lmfao. But I bet they hit it, feel that head thump and think "well goddamn...". Even though they stole them too early. Fuck em. Hell I bet they come around next season and try to find me and pay me to grow for them. Or just rob me again :( Obviously I am not using my regular spots anymore. One day I will get the chance to flower them out again. Hopefully sooner than later. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have to give big Props to @dogznova for a great looking lady and to @loompa for stayin the course... I can see now that years and years of trial and error goes into a great Bean and to Have a Keeper MoonDawg out of 5 beans and 2 off the hook keeper Yeti's I was truly blessed.... Now where did I put that Bong?
LOADS of super Loompa Vibes FlyJ

bluebully420

bluebully420

In my grow logs ive shown my keepers but my need to find better and the lack of access to legit clones due to fakes im a pheno finder so after finding my 3 bubsters 1 moondawg 2 yetif3's and 1 freak of cannabis nature yeti bx2. I decided to pop the rest of my loompa stash and my 2 other friends/family and crew members have done the same so there is about 30 of each strain beong ran and i have a few that are stand out amazing and reek of og in this early of stage first up a straight 3 fingerd maroon stemmed yeti bx2 baby.

Yeti bx2

Top Bottom