Complete Diy Undercurrent Rdwc Instructions

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

Great tutorial HB! Thats a well thought out system. I'm almost ready to make a UC system and actually was close to DMing you for plans on this system not long ago lol so I'm glad you posted this thread, thanks!

one question, what kind of airstones do you use? and what size?
4 inch cylinder stones.they work well.just boil them between each grow to keep them clean and flowing

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Now this type of posting and sharing is what made this site great in the beginning and for a long time. Nice job reviving some of the spirit in which prevailed here for long time. Growin, learning and paying it forward. Nice job bro. :smoking:

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Now this type of posting and sharing is what made this site great in the beginning and for a long time. Nice job reviving some of the spirit in which prevailed here for long time. Growin, learning and paying it forward. Nice job bro. :smoking:

Agreed Jump. This is some really cool shit HB is sharing. Very much appreciate the wisdom from years of experience.:eyepiece:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Agreed Jump. This is some really cool shit HB is sharing. Very much appreciate the wisdom from years of experience.:eyepiece:
oh don't pump his head too full bubble man has only been in water a few months!!!!! lol @heisenbubble

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I been in dwc 2 years and hrdro all together over 10 years,what you talking about willis.
lmao I was bustin your ballz, but you knew that. I'm lovin what your bringin to the table bro. Keep on trucking. Teach the teachable. :D:smoking:

pdasterly

pdasterly

how many lights are you running over the 4x10?
any reason you didnt use uniseals?

H

heisen

how many lights are you running over the 4x10?
any reason you didnt use uniseals?
uniseals leak,Bulkheads are bullet proof and easy to take apart and put back together.Im running a cob setup over the 4x10's
All these are in the bucket systems i built.
20180907 0211251

pdasterly

pdasterly

nice, this is my next project
how tall are you plants? 4 week veg? strain?

gringomike

gringomike

Good stuff, love the setup. I wish i would have seen this sooner. I just built a 12 bucket setup that is bottom fed with exhaust ports up top that runs continuous with a .5hp inline sump pump. The only thing i could find to have no leaks were some 1" rubber grommets but now i am concerned I may get blockage down the road. I live in lima Peru and i have a difficult time getting anything grow related... Do you think the water chiller is absolutely necessary if the water is moving and there is a lot of oxygen? Our room does get pretty hot in the day, 88° with co2 at 1000ppm. I am going to start flowering tomorrow, with lights only on at night, and hope to be able to get through this grow without any problems. Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!

20180905 172726
20180810 162438
20180905 150228
H

heisen

@pdasterly its worth it to get the chop saw.there really not that much but it will make clean cuts on the pipe and also easy to trim the bulkheads.
Give me your room dimensions and the actual footprint and I can help you do the lay out for 25 bucket stsrem.

pdasterly

pdasterly

i might can borrow saw, 14wide X 13 deep
@pdasterly its worth it to get the chop saw.there really not that much but it will make clean cuts on the pipe and also easy to trim the bulkheads.
Give me your room dimensions and the actual footprint and I can help you do the lay out for 25 bucket stsrem.

Madmax

Madmax

Wow..that was great.i enjoyed that very much..your a great bloke Heisen sharing your wealth of knowledge with everyone,i doubt i would ever do anything like that.no room.
but would sure love to..

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Here is the first video on drilling the holes in the buckets,setting up and figuring out how many you need.ill have the rest of the videos up tomorrow as I'll have it all built.

Man great video! I think we should get u a go pro! For The videos you put out to help noobs! Very informative ! Many thanks boss and as a plumbing heating and electrical contractor as my day job I appreciate the fine plumbing skills you have!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom