confused about rusty spots?

• Thread starter feildofdreams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Right on,.. Thank you LUDACRICE. Some great info man.

putembk

putembk

I would think that if it was a mite problem they would be everywhere by now. You can see them with the naked eye and certainly with a mag/glass. Are you inside or out I forgot. If inside look into cal/mag.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

I would think that if it was a mite problem they would be everywhere by now. You can see them with the naked eye and certainly with a mag/glass. Are you inside or out I forgot. If inside look into cal/mag.

Have tried Magical but not cal/mag. No difference in the plant with the Magical.
I looked everywhere but no mites. I mean I looked like crazy and still can't find any. I found a leaf aphid but that was it for plant eaters.
My other girls that share the same environment, use the same kinds of soil's drink the same teas,. are thriving and show no signs like the infected plants?
My brain is killing me,.. lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
MagiCal is just another Ca+Mg supplement. No need to go and get specifically Cal-Mag, IMO.

M

mrgreenthumb

i noticed you said you had this problemafter feeding with some compost teas,,,have you used this particularcompost tea in the pastalong with the otherthings you are giving th e plants?

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

i noticed you said you had this problemafter feeding with some compost teas,,,have you used this particularcompost tea in the pastalong with the otherthings you are giving th e plants?

Yeah bro I started this grow with a happy frog LA4 base. I threw them a normal dose of my BC grows mix in their second week of veg and the next day or so I noticed the spots. I immediately flushed it thinking I was developing a def like last grow and then started feeding bat guano worm casting teas. The teas did seem to help up until I put the two girls in 12x12. A few days into flower the rust thing or whatever came on full blast. I added a couple fans and up the exhaust. Cut out all the infected leaves, Doing the same teas, starting a run of Neem oil and dish soap for a couple weeks,.. After doing some of this It "again" seems to be stagnant but?
Any thoughts amigo?

I have wrestled it down and taking notes so I can corner this via process of mild treatment elimination type of thing. I would say it has been interesting to say the least but would rather just kick it and watch the grass grow ya know? rofl

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Thanks buddy. Let us know how you get on with things.
(good luck).

LUDA.

Will keep this updated and keep you posted bro. Thanks again for those links man, Really helped solve alot of things I had no clue about. Peace

L

LUDACRIS.

Will keep this updated and keep you posted bro. Thanks again for those links man, Really helped solve alot of things I had no clue about. Peace

Have you watched the video i posted about washing your plants.

CHRIS.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

(sorry it was on this thread).

CHRIS.

I have a channel on you tube and have seen the Stoney Girl videos before but never watched this one in particular. Very cool CHRIS very cool man:cool If I see any of the little bastards I will most def get on the wash. Probably will pull one to the side and go experimento on it. Wash it and see what happens.
Solid info man...

L

LUDACRIS.

I have a channel on you tube and have seen the Stoney Girl videos before but never watched this one in particular. Very cool CHRIS very cool man:cool If I see any of the little bastards I will most def get on the wash. Might just start washing one to see how it goes and see what I get from the run off after a few days...
Solid info man...

I wash mine every week with the shower on full power in the bath (quite warm/hot water). I get my partner to hold and rotate the pots keeping the pots as level as poss then i stick them back in the room and stick the big fan on them with the light turned out until they are dry and then when dry i stick the lights back on again (i keep the lights off until they are dry to prevent any burning).

CHRIS.
(your plants will love it).

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Hell yea, worth a shot brother... Hey another quick question. I have heard that you can pump up the co2 to toxic levels during lights out to kill pest? Any truth to this that anyone knows of?

L

LUDACRIS.

Hell yea, worth a shot brother... Hey another quick question. I have heard that you can pump up the co2 to toxic levels during lights out to kill pest? Any truth to this that anyone knows of?

Not to sure about using CO2 as i have never used it as we have good temps in this country. You can always smoke bomb the room.

CHRIS.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

I cant see where it says for spider mite control ????
:worried

Click on the pest control tab when you go there CHRIS. It has a pretty good variety of pest stuff. Thanks for the link cool.
I washed one of those girls to kind of see what you were talking about CHRIS and BOOYA!! she loved it. She sprang back to life the next morn. Also been treating with a Neem oil spray and so far so good brother. Who can say what will happen in the next few days,.. weeks but so far so good. I cut em back by half in the leaf department. Took a couple branches that just were not making it or had just become to weak. Other then that they don't look to bad (knock on wood) and with a little tlc I might get em cross the finish line. Awesome help from all and damn good advice. Even if they take the proverbial shit,. I will post memorial and final send off pics. LMAO
Peace

Day3
Day31
Day32
L

LUDACRIS.

Click on the pest control tab when you go there CHRIS. It has a pretty good variety of pest stuff. Thanks for the link cool.
I washed one of those girls to kind of see what you were talking about CHRIS and BOOYA!! she loved it. She sprang back to life the next morn. Also been treating with a Neem oil spray and so far so good brother. Who can say what will happen in the next few days,.. weeks but so far so good. I cut em back by half in the leaf department. Took a couple branches that just were not making it or had just become to weak. Other then that they don't look to bad (knock on wood) and with a little tlc I might get em cross the finish line. Awesome help from all and damn good advice. Even if they take the proverbial shit,. I will post memorial and final send off pics. LMAO
Peace

When you wash them and dry them right they will alwats go BOOM the next day. I did mine the other day and the next day they were much more bushy and healthy looking so i had to prune them again. Now i have bonsai plants going wild. They love it. If you prune those plants there is less romm for bugs and they will go bonsai style. I will get some pics soon and you will be shocked at the nodes on my pruned plants. I am just about to do the mundane watering task. FCUK. There is no better mite killer than FLORAMITE.
Neem oil just does not match the power of anything like FLORAMITE.

CHRIS.
:)

Top Bottom