Congrats Colorado, the new Amsterdam

• Thread starter azmmjadvocates
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

The prices might drop but there are millions of new customers to serve. Get in where you fit in. I heard a governor on tv saying now everyone is gonna call in sick to work wreck there cars and over all Colorado is gonna have a bunch of lazy fucks every where. Sounds like he was describing half the southern states.

cardrack111

cardrack111

ThCANAANX6

voted yes, glad this passed. interested to see how it plays out

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

One for this summer, and one for the next (albeit a little bigger if they are going to veg that long).

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Alright its legal . Where can I buy some if you want to smoke to celebrate ? Is there a store now ? Where is the weed store?

dirk d

dirk d

i remember reading that growers are leaving colorado because of all the bs involved. i'm sure colorado isn't going to have less bs but probably more. good luck though. i'll be watching the prices see what happens.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

50 an ounce by march! Thats the word on the street:)

B

bckwht

I can't imagine 50/oz for primo ever..it's just not that easy to grow and truth is it takes passion to produce that kind of product and not many people are capable of doing so...I think the days of 400/oz are nearing the end but IMO it won't dip below 150-200 for primo bud..by primo I mean actual AAA+ dank in all categories..I read comparisons of vegetables and what not and just look at what big companies produce-many people don't want it, especially connoisseur folk-and farmers markets can charge 2-3x that price and sell out in an hour or they lock up with local businesses..I believe the best will always have its own market..if not, atleast many more people can now enjoy the plant fear free

sky high

sky high

Folks everywhere who want the same thing need to get out and find..or start...the organization needed to gather the sigs to get such measures on the ballot. This same type of signature gathering/info spreading effort went on to get Amendment 20 passed on the medical side starting..like..um.."pre-98" (passed in 2000).... and this is the SECOND time CO has tried a similar legalization measure to 64...both of which took many, many man hours and volunteers to get on the ballot...and PASSED.

We didn't do anything special here...we just did SOMETHING. (always better than NOTHING)

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I agree that there will always be a market for the super kills, and it is apparent that those are most likely done on a small scale. Trust me though, the math is there for 50. If one is growing 2lbs per/1k then would that not equal $1600/k/harvest, or $800 a month. Multiply that by 10 and one can see a great salary. This will happen, not trying to be a bringer of bad news but yeah this will happen. Now there will be a market for super kills but in no way will that be more than a 100 bucks. Honestly, kills will probably settle around 80 an ounce, still one hell of a living fellas. What did you think legalization means? Growing gold is quickly becoming a thing of the past, I live in NorCal and it may as well be free around here. Change, learn how to adjust just like any good business....trust me there are many ways to still make money for the time being, at least until big tobacco gets involved.

incognito

incognito

The first thing we should all do is PANIC! Just kidding. Only large-scale commercial farms will produce $50oz flower. It is not going to be the pristine buds we grow ourselves. I don't know any smokers prepared to lower their standards. If a new smoker gets a deep rip of some real chronic, they will forget about commercial smoke. I still can't wrap my mind around it. $50 oz? Really? Maybe with automation. Let's see were it goes :rolleyes:

Tripsick

Tripsick

Im hoping for $100 for 10 grams of 90% thc Wax
Flowers are too much trouble to smoke. And lol at growing weed is hard... Sure if you are a moron. But if you have half a brain and can follow simple instructions 4 week perpetual grow is not that bad and you learn a ton in the first year. Enough to never pay again. Then after 4 years you have to twist my arm to smoke your bud. As i haven't spent every second with your plants and i dont trust you to not use poison on them.

K

kolah

lmao@ Chickenmans post.

As for driving stoned? I drive like shit high and choose not to do so. But I know folks who drive better when they are high. In fact a lot of people I talk with prefer to do a lot of physical things high....like run a chainsaw, work construction,and other stuff where motor functions are involved. Many folks say they focus better too. We are all different for sure...and anyone who knows me from here knows I am not of the normal. Smoking sativas, 50-50's or indica, my motor skills get completely fucked up. Maybe I am slightly autistic, Who knows?...I'm an odd fucking duck...this I know.

Anyway...I do not think there is a right or wrong as far as driving while puffing doobies goes...but we all may be targets if the DUI-D gets passed.

As far as price goes? I do not care too much because I don't profit off it. I grow for me, myself and I. And I enjoy gifting folks, especially around the holidays. :)

I hope I am dead wrong on opposing 64 and I sincerely hope it will turn out to be a good thing. Really. Only one way to find out, huh? < err, pass the Cheetos>

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
The personal use portion of this law goes into effect when the Governor signs it, he has 30 days, Then all adult Colorado Residents can posess 1 oz, and grow 6 plants. The rest of this bill doesn't go into effect until Jan. 1, 2014....... which gives the State Legislature plenty of time to develop rules and regs for manufacturing and sales. You know they will charge a pretty penny, and want to do an anal probe on you before they issue anyone a manufaturing license. I'd guess the first draft will be available for review next spring after the State Legislature is in session. So, until then, no one knows, what the programs will look like. And, I seriously doubt there will be Coffee Shops or Cafes', you can't even smoke a tobacco cig within 15 ft of a doorway to a restaurant in this state, no way will there be indoor pot smoking.
My 2 cents.....

K

kolah

Thanks for that, BS,

The personal use portion of this law goes into effect when the Governor signs it, he has 30 days, Then all adult Colorado Residents can possess 1 oz, and grow 6 plants. The rest of this bill doesn't go into effect until Jan. 1, 2014....... which gives the State Legislature plenty of time to develop rules and regs for manufacturing and sales. You know they will charge a pretty penny, and want to do an anal probe on you before they issue anyone a manufacturing license. I'd guess the first draft will be available for review next spring after the State Legislature is in session. So, until then, no one knows, what the programs will look like. And, I seriously doubt there will be Coffee Shops or Cafes', you can't even smoke a tobacco cig within 15 ft of a doorway to a restaurant in this state, no way will there be indoor pot smoking.
My 2 cents.....

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Anyone got room for my family and I in co.??? LOL. J/k. Congrats and hope it works out for you all.

Top Bottom