connoisseur genetics - gdp

• Thread starter Crackadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crackadelic

Crackadelic

on the beginning of the 5th week of veg at the moment no one really likes watching veg so i wont post any from when it was little to now but i will probably keep it in veg another a week or two so i can get some clones off it.

Congdp
Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Nice

Looking good. How did the beans germinate? I haven't seen anyone selling the gdp in seed form until I saw the ones from connoisseur genetics. I wonder if it is really a back cross or just a mother plant sprayed for fem beans. You would think they would offer regular beans if it was a Bx1. Keep us posted, can't wait to see how she turns out.

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

thanks ganja!

seeds germinated perfectly fine instead of 24 hours like most they did take bout half a day to a day longer.. with this picture it shows no justice but even in veg i can see the purple hue coming out in the leaves already..

i have no idea about genetics of this plant just going by what connoisseur has to say & i trust them so far seems to be a nice plant in growth and handling nutes in the soil so well see next week starts the good ride along!!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

pic of one the leaves which are starting to get the blue/purple hue in the diagonal parts that meet the vein down the center of the leaves!!

Gdpleave
Crackadelic

Crackadelic

pic as of this morning.

will prob be taking 2 cuttings this evening of the lowest 2 sites & putting them in an aeroponics cloning system.

Gdpalone
Crackadelic

Crackadelic

havent taken the clones yet letting it just bush out a little bit then will cut some this weekend most likely.

here is a pic of one of the leaves up close check out the purpage.

Purpgdpleaf
O

ojd

looking great bro

keep us updated on how she does for you

peace

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

i will for sure just follow this thread there will always be some updates!!

she is a beauty through veg from seedling up & i can only imagine flowering being 100x better!!

R

rjstoner

ive been trying to get my hands on some of these since i noticed them nice looking plant. as far as the genetics its s1 so it was probably spray hermied. but possibly stress hermi either way its gdp x gdp

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

I agree either way around where I live there is no GDP unless someone knows someone in Cali who can ship it out and pay 70 - 75 and eighth which is out of control to me.. Always wanted my own GDP in the grow room & pretty positive the way this plant has been doing so far she's going to be a keeper in the room!!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

cant find my 250w to put over clones so hopefully 600w is here by friday & some clippings can be taken.. just ordered 600w hps & mh air cooled hood so i will use that for flowering in my other box & take the 400 put a mh bulb in it & use it for vegging cuttings & ones getting ready for box or my room!!

one of my good buddies said to let plant keep vegging for awhile before switching to flower but im impatient and this is the 6th or 7th week of veg

heres a pic

Gdpveg
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Lookin nice, I'm surprised C420 didn't chime in about the genetics. I believe S1 means that they are seeds from a plant that was stressed or sprayed and seeded itself. I hope they finish stellar because I copped some too. So far so really good tho Crack. Is that a five gallon bucket your using? There used to be some bomb ass GDP in LA years back but it's not too common around here either ( I'm talking the real dark purple with orange/gold hairs not that shitty green mall GDP). Being a GDP lover I had to buy the beans. They were about the same cost for an eighth as it is for 5 beans from Attitude so it was a no brainer for me.

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

I agree oct. had 2 cop 2 packs of GDP cuz I have a feeling it's going to be some chronic real deal!! & makes perfect sense bout the price of beans guaranteed fem basically the same as buying an eighth or quarter depending on price!! & yeah using 5 gal buckets! If you go look at truecannabliss thread grandaddy purple that's the mother plant they got cutting from to produce the s1's & its a very beautiful plant!!! Hope the GDP I have or any of the beans anyone has turns out as good as them!!! Hope you do a journal I can follow also!!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

update on the vegging.

light should be here this week so will be able to take some clippings

Gdpvegging
W

wanderingwobble

Looking good bro! excited to follow, been thinking about ordering those since they came around recently. how many are you trying to run? Choice of nutes/ feeding regimen?

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

thanks cav & wandering!

i only have this one running & a seedling just started deff a nice healthy plant!!

i will be taking clones & hoping to run 2 or 3 of them all time and 2 or 3 alien urkle that i just popped from ograskal if the right phenos show up in either of those 3!!

just nutes in the soil at the moment organic blood & bone meal lime for ph about 4 weeks into flower ill start hitting her with half a 1/2 a cup of fox farm big bloom to gallon of water once a week & going to finish her with a 4 week flush!

W

wanderingwobble

Sounds good! You said 2 or 3 @ a time, meaning youre gonna bush em out? I used to use ffs stuff, havent in a long time though. have you used it for long? Ive heard bad things about ff recently. Wasnt sure if the rumors were true or not

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

you kinda lost me i just meant run 2 or 3 gdp & 2 or 3 alien urkle plants at all times like just keep cloning and throwing them in flower room as i chop one down but deff bushing them out i top them and going to top some other bud sites on this lady tonight and letting her veg another 4 weeks then its flower time!..

i also have 2 cali connection pre-98 bubba kush next to this gdp!

i think it made my last soil grow buds very nice threw some weight on definately! it makes alot of my fan leaves turn yellow real fast though which i dont want with the gdp but well see how it goes!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

pulled all the dead leaves and yellow leaves off bottom after pic.

Gdpout
Top Bottom