connoisseur genetics - gdp

• Thread starter Crackadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crackadelic

Crackadelic

chalky that would be gdp s1's by connoisseur genetics!! & thanks.

thanks connoisseur she is getting some good color in leafs already cant wait for this ride!

here is some pix from yesterday just showing the colors in the leaves already. buds are getting better in formation by the second!! every monday ill be posting pix to show the new week of bloom & some randoms in between im sure!!

Leafpurp
Leafpurp2
Crackadelic

Crackadelic

Super cropped the top sites so it's an even canopy of bud sites and the length of stems will get light also instead of just top sites since super cropped!! Trimmed up the bottom to where it's almost just a canopy of bud sites so all energy can go to the main sites!!

Have another healthy GDP in a solo cup getting ready for a 5 gal within the week!!! Genetics are great structure is great has so many sites and plant is easy to control super cropping opens up perfectly to let light in and down to what lower sites are left!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

guess this site & rollitup having the same problem deleting latest posts??????

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

anyway here is 2 pix of the beautiful lady today @ 6 weeks flower.. only the one branch i take the pic of has this much purple on bud & leaves all other budsites have some purp on bud but nothing on leaves so last 4 weeks should bring the rest along!! will be feeding her some big bloom as been doing on schedule every monday!!
6wkallgdp
6wkgdp
6wkgdpnug

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good, I've got a couple packs of these myself 1 is regular and 1 is feminized. The makeup of the Grandoggy purps is GDP x Chemdog D for regular and GDP x Reversed Chemdog D for fems. Pretty sure this is correct, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

thanks juan & mal

mine is the grandaddy purp s1's!! i want a pack of doggy purps though seen good things on that strain on here!! & good luck to you with yours!!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

beginning of 8th week flower fed her big bloom for the last time on monday.. will flush beginning of 9th week through end of 10th which will be harvest time!!
8wkgdp
8wkgdpnug
8wkgsite
8wkgdpbuds

O

ojd

killing it bro
looks great
looks very similar to our gdp mother
i think you could of fed her more as she can eat
but great thread bro
hit me up for a free pack of grandoggy purps feminized = gdp reversed onto Chemdog D [email protected]

peace

Reactions: mal
Crackadelic

Crackadelic

Thanks 420!!

Deff could have fed her alot more just was nervous bout messing up but first grow was trial & error have a little one wait to replace her going to put the nutes to her this time!! Flush will begin Monday!!! Also alot of the bigger nugs leaves are not purping as much as the nugs so I take pix of the smaller nugs at the moment! just starting to get the purp on fan leaves but I think flush will bring the dark purp & black even on the big fan leaves!!!

Great genetics 420 & company will continue to keep her in the room for as long as possible!!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

some more pix end of the week of last feeding. flush starts today or tomorrow!! the colors are getting amazing!!! smaller bud sites leaves are almost completely purple!!

85gd
85gdpnug
85gdpnugs
85gdppurp
85grandaddy
85purp
85wkgdp
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Very nice crack!Shes lookin great,cant wait to see her at the end.Im not a purple fan really but thats a gorgeous plant,gonna pick me up some of those beans.

Top Bottom