connoisseur genetics - gdp

• Thread starter Crackadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crackadelic

Crackadelic

Thanks fish!! Real good genetics for sure looks exactly like kens GDP & the makers are awesome friendly people as well worth the $!!

She's already 2x as purp as those pix jut over night & I'll start flushing after work tomorrow so I'm assuming some leaves with be blackkkkkk!!! Never seen anything so pretty in my room!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

last pix before flush!! just overnight the purp has gotten out of control!! flush should bring the rest out! seems the nugs got a bit more dense also! 2 more weeks then harvest! cant wait!

Abovegdp
Babypurp
Gdpall
Gdpbranch
Gdpnug
Gdppurp
Gdppurple
Grandaddy
Nugpurp
Purpage
Purpnug
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nicely done, looks like your in for some tasty buzzes. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Abek666

Abek666

I whish i had something that beautyfull in my closet^^ you did a real good job on these gal's i hope for you it tastes likes it looks = delicious :) have a real nice harvest

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

Thanks mal & abek!!

Will have a couple pix up tomorrow also without mh light on just regular light while was flushing them out!! I'll throw a shot of the bubba I have going also

Reactions: mal
Abek666

Abek666

Do ya really think them will blow up much more? I hope that for you^^ and also that they get more purple this would be nice to see. Whish ya a nice growing!!!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

thanks again abek glad you decided to follow along!!

prob will get a little bit more dense as they have been but nothing significant.. bubba didnt handle nutes in beginning so much so i never fed the gdp more just to be safe but after going through this grow i have a clone waiting to veg of the gdp & i will throw the nutes to her this time & as far as purple goes sheww she doesnt stop purping!!! big fan leaves are getting scattered purple spots all over them now all the leaves around the bud as well as the buds are completely purple! ill post pix before next weeks flush!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

pix of dried gdp & bubba!!!

in cure stage! gdp has the best smell ive ever smelled!! so fruity with that hint of skunk just like description claims!!!! nugs turned out magnificent!!!

bubba is dankness has a real pungent smell indescribable really!! deff has the coffee smell to it though!!

Dried bub
Dried bubba
Dried gdp
Dried gdpurp
Dried grandaddy
Top Bottom