Consider Cogos

• Thread starter Flybear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Flybear

Nutrients. I've done mostly dwc but other types many years. Tried lots, All brands. Have found Cogos Original plant formulas do it all. Not in stores. Concentrated hydro nutes, a-b or one part, dry mix also. Several mixes. Ionic, clean, better than rest and with over 1000 gal from 2 gal a-b for less than $150 is a steal. No pgr bs, non silicate.
Forget the shit about the owner. Look at the Advanced owner. No worry about pH constant monitoring. Usual adjust into flower, less a more b.
You really can't have a better nute. Dwc, Coco, or soil supplement, I say
Buy it try it you can't go wrong.

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Forget the shit about the owner -
Ray may be a rather unique individual, but his ongoing research and development goes back way beyond all of today's leading companies..

agseedco

agseedco

Don't forget what the owner did to the cannabis cultivation community!

Read Cogo's own words on how he turned in The Holland Seed Bank, attached is the 1994 affidavit.

During a two-week period beginning on October 26, 1989, the DEA raided gardening centers and private homes in 46 states. The results of that first phase of Green Merchant -- released on November 9, 1989 -- were:

o 377 arrests of private citizens for marijuana cultivation;

o 42,677 marijuana plants seized (the Justice Department counts unsprouted seeds in soil as marijuana plants);

o 875 pounds of packaged marijuana seized;

o 2.5 pounds of methamphetamine seized;

o 5 pounds of mushrooms seized;

o 280 indoor grow-sites seized;

o 19 stores and warehouses seized;

o 11 store owners arrested (8 store owners had their businesses seized without being charged of any criminal activity);

o $7,318,000 in total assets seized.

--------------

o 19 stores closed down: 7 stores forfeited, 11 currently under forfeiture litigation, 1 store no explanation;

o 16 store owners arrested;

o $9,208,928 in total assets seized.

(No new statistics on either quantities of packaged marijuana or other illegal substances seized.)

The Operation was far from over. During the past 18 months the DEA has continued its Green Merchant investigations. The most recent figures -- released by the Justice Department on February 1, 1991 -- are:

o 443 arrests of private citizens for marijuana cultivation;

o 50,794 marijuana plants seized (including unsprouted seeds in soil);

o 358 indoor grow-sites seized;

Of all the arrests made in Green Merchant thus far, only two people had illegal substances other than marijuana in their homes; one man with 2.5 pounds of methamphetamine, and another with 5 pounds of mushrooms. Indeed indoor pot-growers don't appear to be supporting the criminal drug trade

#NeverForget

A

argo

Read Cogo's own words on how he turned in The Holland Seed Bank, attached is the 1994 affidavit.

During a two-week period beginning on October 26, 1989, the DEA raided gardening centers and private homes in 46 states. The results of that first phase of Green Merchant -- released on November 9, 1989 -- were:

o 42,677 marijuana plants seized (the Justice Department counts unsprouted seeds in soil as marijuana plants);

o 11 store owners arrested (8 store owners had their businesses seized without being charged of any criminal activity);

--------------

o 19 stores closed down: 7 stores forfeited, 11 currently under forfeiture litigation, 1 store no explanation;

(No new statistics on either quantities of packaged marijuana or other illegal substances seized.)

The Operation was far from over. During the past 18 months the DEA has continued its Green Merchant investigations. The most recent figures -- released by the Justice Department on February 1, 1991 -- are:

Of all the arrests made in Green Merchant thus far, only two people had illegal substances other than marijuana in their homes; one man with 2.5 pounds of methamphetamine, and another with 5 pounds of mushrooms. Indeed indoor pot-growers don't appear to be supporting the criminal drug trade

#NeverForget

--------------

#NeverForget
todds yellow journalism... im not going to make this into a pissing contest however after being attacked publicly by people who pretend they are anti government and anti DEA until they need government and DEA documents then they like the dea and the goverment because they can use it and then throw around their "cannabis community ideology" which is dubious at best .Todd pretends like he belong to some secret organization of public informants and that... like to throw around the word snitch and rat i find that most are cowards that like to appeal to the masses with their own personal problems whether its their health or that they are everyone else's superman informing everyone and throwing stones at the boogieman for everyone else's sake....but
WOW. He is one to throw stones!!! He acts like his shit don't stink. Or that no one else can internet his skeletons.
Any one that is truly interested in discovering the truth will actually read everything most importantly can comprehend what they are reading. operation green merchant and all the frivolous claims against me can be attributed to people like todd who has nothing going for them except to get into everyone graces as some kind of Savior. here is information written long ago from the Washington post and ny times

https://www.nytimes.com/1989/10/27/us/119-seized-in-drive-to-halt-indoor-marijuana-growing.html

Editor Steven Hager and three other High Times officers were served the grand jury subpoenas in late May, the magazine received a follow-up letter from the U.S. attorney's office in New Orleans declaring High Times the target of the grand jury investigation.

The magazine's lawyers then moved to quash the subpoenas on First Amendment grounds -- a motion that was denied at a June 20 hearing before U.S. District Judge Adrian G. DuPlantier in New Orleans.

said Floyd Abrams, a prominent First Amendment lawyer whose clients include the New York Times. "It is true that advertisements for illegal activities are not protected by the First Amendment

Last October, DEA launched "Operation Green Merchant," in which federal agents arrested 119 people in 46 states during raids against retail stores specializing in horticultural equipment used to grow marijuana.
DEA officials later confirmed that the list of specialty stores raided was culled from advertisers in High Times as well as in Sinsemilla Tips,

As you can clearly read high times has never been protected by the 1st amendment all their reader list were given up .The indictment was given to prosecutor threw a grand-jury in which Steve Hagar and 3 others were subpoenaed by grand jury. and all stores and many people busted came from culling high times advertisers. I don't want pissing contest with Todd. Let alone get personal down dirty. It won't end. I think by his reply that I did shed some light on it, he really protests too much. Did you notice he really didn't address my concerns, and just continued his rant against me. I'd like to mention to Todd that I never went to prison 5 years for growing 4,000 plants and then didnt serve 5 and moved to half way house in which the charge for everyone else would have been 10 years. Todd's lie is to tie the 11000 orders to all the OGM stats, on assuming i turned over lists showing 11000
i gave one affidavit in 1990...i only signed one affidavit. Yes in 90. Used in 90 indictment. Then it was attested for filing and use in 94 case. Magistrate took word of agent that it was my signature ...and thats perjury. Yes only one affidavit on 1990 case, which magistrate attested in 1994. The agent in charge had magistrate attest in 94 for use in 94 case, vouching my signature on affidavit being evidence in chain of custody. Todds self righteousness clouds any objectivity that DEA had sources independent of me. Easier to blame me assuming OGM was all from me, without tying any specific DEA actions to my disclosures. He totally ignores DEA had info already, and assumes i gave them everything. He just Wants to argue. Todd is Very defensive, and he likes to get personal. Still assumes i turned in 11000 and all of OGM was from my info .

Now here is todds dirty underwear

despite McWilliams's earlier statement to this writer that "Todd's arrest got rid of any thoughts of doing any independent growing at once in one fell swoop," Peter indeed continued to pay people whose primary occupation appeared to be growing marijuana, even as he knew the feds were dogging him.

For his part, McCormick claimed Imler had dropped the dime on McWilliams's operation. During the discovery process of his trial, McCormick had obtained a memo written by a West Hollywood Sheriff's Department detective concerning information from a confidential informant who McCormick insisted was Imler. Dated five days before the Bel-Air bust, the memo contains no indication that the Cl was Imler, who, in any event, was in Atlanta at a Methodist conference the week the informant squawked. What's more, according to an affidavit from a DEA agent, the feds knew about the pot mansion two days before that memo when, on July 22, 1997, they'd busted a woman named Susan Korski on a charge of possession of quantities of weed and cocaine. She fingered McCormick and said he was growing marijuana in a "castle-type" house in Bel-Air. The attempt to malign Imler as a snitch was obvious payback for the LACRC director's previous public criticism of the outlaw style of the Bel-Air grow and for his honesty in front of the grand jury. For McCormick and McWilliams, the buck stopped everywhere but Liberty Castle, which had bustled with members of the hemp community: growers, dealers, celebrities, ganja groupies. The informant could have been any one of the human traffic that visited the Bel-Air mansion. But this very controversy begged a larger question: If they were operating under the law as they claimed, what was the big secret? McCormick never went for a stealth policy, never tried to work quietly with politicians and law enforcement, as have many major cannabis clubs in California with varying degrees of success.

sounds like todd was exposing people similar to steve hagar and hightimes when they created the"shit where you sleep indoor market" and then selling seeds to indoor growers and telling them to grow at night when the air was cool and electricity cheaper all while cannabis was extremely illegal...continuing...

...Facing ten-year federal mandatory-minimum sentences each, they negotiated a plea agreement. In exchange for a guilty plea entered on November 19, 1999, the prosecution dropped the manufacturing charges. Instead, McWilliams and McCormick were found guilty of "committing an offense against the United States government" - in this particular case, the manufacture and distribution of marijuana. It was a legalistic technicality that lowered the maximum sentence to five years each.

wow something smells like fish how many people you no that get caught growing 4000 plants and not do 10 years in prison? remember this was early 1990s. And why would McCormick after going to Holland and meeting with shoemakers "remember on the run" go and grow in be lair no less in a mansion that was on the same street as Ronald reagans house? this guy has some mental issues...

McCormick planned to appeal based on medical necessity while remaining free on bond. But McCormick would fuck up - big - one last time. On November 21, 1999, a California Highway Patrol officer observed a black Nissan doing 90 miles an hour and began following it. After the cop turned on his overhead lights, the driver of the Nissan threw a small object from the window. The car then slowed down and pulled over. The cop did the same. He walked over to the driver's window, smelled marijuana, and noticed the driver was trembling and his voice was shaky. Asked if he'd been smoking pot, the driver didn't answer. He had no registration, no insurance, no license, but he said he had a birth certificate. He reached into a backpack to retrieve it, then suddenly put the car in gear and took off. The Nissan led two CHiPs vehicles on a high-speed, four-mile pursuit for approximately five minutes. Though no weed was found, a photocopy of a passport was, and Todd McCormick was placed under arrest. It took some time for this arrest to register with the feds, but sure enough, on January 5, 2000, Federal Magistrate James McMahon revoked McCormick's bail, and he was sent to prison. On March 27, 2000, he was sentenced to five years on the conspiracy charges. He is at this writing imprisoned at Terminal Island in Los Angeles, awaiting his appeal.

apparently Todd like Hagar are trying to be something they are not. from 1988-89 i was at the seed bank 6 months of that time i was in jail for cultivating who turned me in? Nevil and now defunct SGS grower supply...there was only 8 old pages turned in the rest were destroyed im happy about getting rid of a heroin addict and dealer that supplied dope to a minor which was the reason he ran from Australia in the first place .in 1989 that case he lost and wanted to return to Australia but had to do community service. before i left the Netherlands i was told by Nevil and Steve Golding that they were working with dutch police keeping track of the heroin including watching his own uncle at the time i did not even have a parking ticket and it was not until i went to Holland that i even smoke cannabis the reason i went was to get a endorsement for fertilizer i created by collecting various formulation one came for the seed bank. when i was told by them of the operation they were involved in that involved some of your dear ganja gurus...and on top of that being visited by Pinkerton's "who really only deal with governments and corporations" it was time to say good by to those worthless piece of shit spooks. in 1993 i called high times and talked to peter gorman i asked him why are you not warning your readers that the seed banks are controlled and monitored by the government? he said we are not in business of warning people we are in business to sell advertising space if those people that ordered those catalogues "nevils seed bank catalogues" then ordered seeds...then they are breaking the law they are criminals and deserve to get busted...i said but you are leading all these people with the cannabis cup his responses ...click....so anyone of you that want to take up the cross and cry about OGM and people getting busted take it up with high times and the seed bank and all the people like Todd that keep burying the fact that this industry from the start was funded by 3 billionaires WORKED BY non profits and getting the laws changed needed activism and that activism would not get any where without the new "indoor shit where you sleep market" and most importantly seeds to grow the new creation it was always about identifying the demand of drug users in a hidden black market and getting laws in place for a future MONITORED medical cannabis market even ed rosenthal worked for the government pot farm even while COMING to Holland a matter of fact he was icharged for money laundering dealing and smuggling and never did a day in jail...really? so anyone that wants to no the real story of the counterculture spook industry u can ask me i was there and at the top of the food chain and ANYONE that wants to blame me you can stick it where the sun dont shine

A

argo

--------------

#NeverForget
i did all that? lmao apparently you cut and paste below is the Washington post that tells us what attributed to all the bust read it weep... The article in your magazine that you wrote is a cut and paste from Steve Hagar piece

A

argo

Why would somebody want to buy nutrients from a proven DEA informant? Will he keep a list of the customers and turn them over to the DEA like he did in Nevilles case?
i thought cannabis was legal? are you doing something illegal? and who proved i was a informant? i didn't run a magazine that showed people how to grow indoors that would be hightimes and ;ets remember they were not protected by the first admendment i didnt sell seeds from a magazine that was monitored by the DEA from the start i didn't force people to grow while it was illegal or buy seeds i was not a activist i was not a heroin user or dealer like the guy you love i didn't sell dope to minors those are the type of people you protect not i. u just dont have a set of nuts to confront me face to face your just a bunch of low life ankle biters,

A

argo

--------------

#NeverForget
the cultivation community lmao god your sick how long you going to push that lame bullshit dont you understand the counter culture yippie horseshit is over dude...
He walked over to the driver's window, smelled marijuana, and noticed... the driver was trembling and his voice was shaky. todd you were trembling lol what you do snort some coke?
Asked if he'd been smoking pot, the driver didn't answer. He had no registration, no insurance, no license, but he said he had a birth certificate. He reached into a backpack to retrieve it, then suddenly put the car in gear and took off. The Nissan led two CHiPs vehicles on a high-speed, four-mile pursuit for approximately five minutes Todd i dont know one person that gets caught growing over 4000 plants and only does a couple years and the rest in a half way house ...what were you thinking? you went to Holland to see nevil that was by the way still working for the government and then you had a great idea like growing 4000 plants in belair? wow dude you need help

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
i thought cannabis was legal? are you doing something illegal? and who proved i was a informant? i didn't run a magazine that showed people how to grow indoors that would be hightimes and ;ets remember they were not protected by the first admendment i didnt sell seeds from a magazine that was monitored by the DEA from the start i didn't force people to grow while it was illegal or buy seeds i was not a activist i was not a heroin user or dealer like the guy you love i didn't sell dope to minors those are the type of people you protect not i. u just dont have a set of nuts to confront me face to face your just a bunch of low life ankle biters,
Nope, wrong. Cannabis is still illegal in every state... 🤦🏼‍♂️

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

I guess some people can't read between the lines - My comment above is in reference to the original formulas he stole and claims as his own going back to his own time in Amsterdam. It' all connected with the fuckery above.

A

argo

I guess some people can't read between the lines - My comment above is in reference to the original formulas he stole and claims as his own going back to his own time in Amsterdam. It' all connected with the fuckery above.
very good information im glad i dont fit into any of it...however i do agree it is all fuckery above

A

argo

What “kids”? We called a rat a rat. And most are when facing harsh prison sentences in my experience.
the only rat is a the guy who sits behind a keyboard that cant read calling someone else a rat these are the typical tv gangsters

A

argo

Nope, wrong. Cannabis is still illegal in every state... 🤦🏼‍♂️
thats right cannabis is federally illegal so why are you hosting a sight that sells cannabis seeds? getting useful idiots to engage in incriminating themselves is this another spook sight like high times?

Latest posts

Top Bottom