Cookie Monster grow by SMF 5 guy

• Thread starter grower4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower4life

grower4life

What Soil or Soilless Mix And Nutes Are U Using Now? What Does The Cookie Monster Smell And Taste Like? @grower4life
What's going down @Pimp T PBP and mainly botanicare and a few PK bloom busters, soil/soilless is santuary soils Big City Hydro,,,, awsome mix! The monster has the cookie smell but more distinct and some grand daddy under tones and a freshly ran over skunk . She's a stinky girl!
Thanks for check things out!

Pimp T

Pimp T

MAN Man Man! That Cookie Monster Has The All Around Package! You Are Killin It Brother! You Have Any Dry Shots?

Last edited:
grower4life

grower4life

MAN Man Man! That Cookie Monster Has The All Around Package! You Are Killin It Brother! You Have Any Dry Shots?

Will post a few dry shoot pick in a day or so.

Forgot the other really nice thing with the monster , it yeild massive compaired to most cookies out there

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Haha!! Monster Cookie got that Coco Booty!!

Coco5

Other cuts..........not so much!lol

Anorexia 8 mother

grower4life

grower4life

Well I guess it's finally time to do that upgrade ive been putting off, had a AC fail yesterday night and was able to put a small spare in for the the being and it's not cutting it. So hello new 3 ton ac , and along with that 8 new gavitas with the controller. Sad to spend but stooked to high new technology that should bump my numbers up a bit as well.
As soon as 600 rm is done its getting dam near the same make over.

jlr42024

jlr42024

nice clean grow! very impressive keep it up and imo a clean set up like yours does wonders and is as important as having elite genetics.

grower4life

grower4life

It Would Be A Dream Come True To Have That Cut Damn.How Do You Feel Waking Up In The Morning Knowing You Own A Sea Of Cookies That You Are Knocking The Fuck Out?

Like I wana take a swim everytime I check on things! Thanks for the positive vibes @Pimp T

grower4life

grower4life

nice clean grow! very impressive keep it up and imo a clean set up like yours does wonders and is as important as having elite genetics.

Thank you @jlr42024 I pride myself in a clean grow area, and it real helps with positive energy in general . Clean room = happy grower= happy plants!
Thank 4 the positive vibes

Top Bottom