Cookie Monster grow by SMF 5 guy

• Thread starter grower4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower4life

grower4life

What up out there,,, so I cut down the midget crop finally and for the most part didnt do so bad, about 1.25 to 1.50 zips per plant, last run I averaged 4 to 5 zips per plant so alil disappointed but way better than nothing. Got the room cleaned up and new round in, about to be flipped in the next week. Very happy about that. The 600 room is a few weeks from being done and looking outstanding! Well other than 1 lil fuk up completely out my hands, we had an earth quake and a hole row of lights fell on top half the crop lol. Shit pissed me the fuk off , the only saving grace was the trellis that for theist part held everything up from being smashed completely.

So me and my awesome sexy ass wife/grow partner slow removed all the lights off the ladies and began staking and fixing all the mayhem, all this took place at day 35 rite at the start of swelling. Some tears, some beers, a fat ass joint and a few hrs and all was back to normal. Day 42 I did my usual thining and the damage was very minimal.

Never in 2 decades have I had a row of light fall let alone even 1 fall. It's been a bit of a rough year, I put up with a few crops of non smelling fire OG and wifi duds, then a midget crop, and now a row of lights falling,,,, so that 3 rite ,,,,, they say bad things happen in 3z so I'm hoping all the nonsense is over and in Gona roll in to 2015 doing fabulous and pray 15 is a good year.

My mom always told me to get and wipe myself of and move onward and upward and that's what I've always done.

Thanks mom luv u!!!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That is crazy bro fuggin earthquakes!! All you can do is keep pushing forward! Thanks for the update!;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Whats up bro just checking to see how things are going?

grower4life

grower4life

Whats up bro just checking to see how things are going?
What's going down Prime C,,, been working it like a mad man. Finally got that half smashed run out and a new one in, hurt me a bit on yield but the fruit came out super top shelf.
The big room is about half way so I'm pretty fargin stoooked about that, ill put some pics up tonight or tomorrow.

Sup with u, how things?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
What's going down Prime C,,, been working it like a mad man. Finally got that half smashed run out and a new one in, hurt me a bit on yield but the fruit came out super top shelf.
The big room is about half way so I'm pretty fargin stoooked about that, ill put some pics up tonight or tomorrow.

Sup with u, how things?

Doing good bro! Just trying to dial shit in and checking new stuff out. Grinding away! I'll tag ya in my thread. Bring on the pics!

grower4life

grower4life

Here are some pics of the next cookie monster round, 1st is at 34 days and 2nd is 9 days into veg, trans from 1 gall container with about 21 days veg.

H

happy b

thats a cracking set up youv got there and some top notch plants to.love the beds aswell grower4life.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Hey what kind of difference in yield or plant size do you notice between your 5 gallon pot room, and the bed room? Do you think the plants do better in standalone pots or with the extra room provided in the beds? Im thinking of running a bed in my grow tent, but not sue if the added headache of removing the huge amount of soil, plus manuveravbility is worth it. Any bed growers who have opinions would be awesome, sorry to hear about all the stressors, glad im back in the northeast where we dont have any poisonus spiders, crazy earthquakes, and nasty torndoes. At least you got a sexy lady who helps you trim:D

grower4life

grower4life

Hey what kind of difference in yield or plant size do you notice between your 5 gallon pot room, and the bed room? Do you think the plants do better in standalone pots or with the extra room provided in the beds? Im thinking of running a bed in my grow tent, but not sue if the added headache of removing the huge amount of soil, plus manuveravbility is worth it. Any bed growers who have opinions would be awesome, sorry to hear about all the stressors, glad im back in the northeast where we dont have any poisonus spiders, crazy earthquakes, and nasty torndoes. At least you got a sexy lady who helps you trim:D

Thanks for checking things out, well the first and formost thing ill say is its the best for long periods between waterings but if u don't like Manuel labor thems it's not a good idea.
I hand water about every 5 to 6 days in the beds and when I was running 5 galls it was more like watering every 3 days, I use a quarter of the nutrients cause I'm watering about once a week and less water/ nutrient because there's less run off , the beds soak up 95 % of the wAter. These are all +++++ but when it comes to clean out and refill its back breaking in my case due to the # of beds I'm doing and the amount of soil. Yields are for sure better due to no constriction of space on root zone ( the entire bed is a root mass when done) .
If I recall most tents open on 3 sides when unzipped so this wold give u access to clean up when needed which is a must, if not then its probably not the best idea. In my opinion it's the best move I ever made because of ease of use but like I said might not be for all.
If u have other question don't hesitate to ask.

Peace

Calixylon

Calixylon

Nice, i really like the idea of not having to water so damn much, do you ever run multiple strains in one bed, or do you alwasy go singe strain in each bed? What medium do you use? and do you recycle your soil, or strat fresh?

grower4life

grower4life

Nice, i really like the idea of not having to water so damn much, do you ever run multiple strains in one bed, or do you alwasy go singe strain in each bed? What medium do you use? and do you recycle your soil, or strat fresh?

Always the same strain per bed otherwise you will run into over watering problems, ifur running multiple beds they should also be the same other wise u could possibly be watering one bed per day if they all don't drink the same. Ive used all sorts of different soil and cocos, big city hydrofrom sanctuary soil seems to be the best so far, and recycling is a huge pain in the ass with soilless, coco not so bad, I would just use new each time so u don't run into any issues.

grower4life

grower4life

What up out there, Happy Thanks Giving all!!!

A few pics, 600 room a few days from being flipped into flower and a few pics of 1000 room at 40 days. Just took cuts for next round in 1000 room and cuts of all 8 of my secret weapon, very stoked about that! I will be getting lab tests run on all 8 at the end to see which 1 or 2 are the keepers. Gona cost me a pretty penny to do so but well worth my goal.
O I have 1 pheno of thin mint and a blue berry muffin in the same batch of cuts getting there first run.

grower4life

grower4life

Do you often take cuts this late into flower?
Can you offer any tips on making it work?
Rooms are looking fantastic!

Sup Dunge,
I have a mom and pre veg room, I don't believe you can take cuts this late in flowering and get them to root and revert to veg, if ur trying to save a strain/pheno in flowering you can do what's called regenerating.
I do occasionally take cuts on a veging crop 2 to 3 days before flipping to flower.
Thank you for the positive vibes!

grower4life

grower4life

Ooooo yaaaa start he day off with a few ice cold models and then a few triple perk bong loads off C Monster,,,,,, just got done destroying some jumbo deep fried shrimp! Untraditional thanks giving dinner but that's how we roll!!!!

grower4life

grower4life

So im doing things in the 600 room like the 1000 room, 15 per 3x6 tray/bed and a 15 day veg on pre vegged 1 gall plants. Last time in 600 room I went with 25 clones (no per veg) per bed with 25 day veg. This still had a great out come and was fire but I think I can get more weight the other way.

A few days from now I will be doing a clean up in 1000 room and will post new pics.

Pimp T

Pimp T

What Soil or Soilless Mix And Nutes Are U Using Now? What Does The Cookie Monster Smell And Taste Like? @grower4life

Top Bottom