• Thread starter grower4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower4life

grower4life

Some pics of things finished up.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

so your running 8 rows of 3 for a total of 24 ladies per bed?? looks like I'm gonna be doing exactly the same thing or maybe 7 rows of three deepening on how many ladies are strong enough to make the cut....

grower4life

grower4life

so your running 8 rows of 3 for a total of 24 ladies per bed?? looks like I'm gonna be doing exactly the same thing or maybe 7 rows of three deepening on how many ladies are strong enough to make the cut....
Yes that is correct, unless I pre veg in 1galls then I do 15 to 18 per bed

grower4life

grower4life

Do u like 3x600 or 2x1000 better and how many max would u do @grower4life
What's going down @dumpstergrower is use 3x6 beds and 1room is 2 1000 per 3x6 area and room 2 is 2 600 per 3x6 area, it's hard to say which I like better , the 600 room pulls pretty dam hard and is super cheap to run compared to 1000 room which pulls hard but costs on electricity . Very soon I'm upgrading with bigger ductless or commercial ac and gavitas in both rooms so that could change everything also .

grower4life

grower4life

Well fuk up is still turning out to be the best thing I could have done! Lil monster bushes, Gona roll wit the same deal next time but 1week veg I think will do them some justice,
Pics tonight
600 rm wit new beds is coming along very nice as well 7 days in veg and I think another 7 to 12 more days r needed.
Pics tonight

grower4life

grower4life

Gona figure out how to drop my lights alil bit, unfortunately when I built this room I did drip to waste so the tables were on stands and the lights didnt drop the plants grew to them and that's how I gaged flip time , I believe I figured out how and I'm hoping this might help the flowers get a bit bigger, rite now I have about 4' from top of plant to bottom of hoods. I really hope u didnt just waste 3 months and a bunch of money. Fukin killin me!

grower4life

grower4life

Still on the edge abit to c if these lil ladies r going to swell in to anything, new clones r starting to shoot feet, pretty stoked to get the fuk up out and a new round in, the 600 room with new beds is 11 days in to veg and starting to bang, got ahold of some very special seeds and Gona germ then over this weekend and get started on a pheno hunt, very exiceted about that . There r 3 different strains ill b popping.
Thin mint
Blueberry muffin (was a clone only about 6 to 7 years back and found 1bean in a Lb) we will c on this one
And then my secrete weapon I will b crossing with .

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Uh oh the Secret Weapon!! Bam!

The Monsters look good maybe spread them out if you can but hell they look like they're gonna have buds top to bottom.

grower4life

grower4life

Uh oh the Secret Weapon!! Bam!

The Monsters look good maybe spread them out if you can but hell they look like they're gonna have buds top to bottom.
Thanks prime, I tried to trellis the so I could open them up but the 4x4 squares r dam near bigger then the branches lol, I think in a few days I'm Gona clean out the middles to open things up, fingers still crossed but what ever rite! Lmao on this one.

MmmmmmaHahaha the secret weapon!
Just trying to move forward in this Industry, be smart and on the up and up. When project is done ill b doing a thread on grow from been to flowers .

I thinks Gona b pretty sick, lab testing will tell.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

What beans you got planned to thread? I can't imagine how your not gonna be filling every room with this girl, if you need someone to babysit her i guess i could make time:) I was thinking more about your early flower and it reminded me of a run with an old gdp cut back in the day, lost a tray and had to fill her with something quick, threw some gdp on there and verged a couple day, swear to god they were little footballs that just killed it, tray next to it had been verged 2 weeks and was same yield, and footballs buds were a lot tighter more color the whole nine! I think yours are gonna surprise you, or i sure hope so, seem like good people and maybe the gods will favor you!

grower4life

grower4life

What beans you got planned to thread? I can't imagine how your not gonna be filling every room with this girl, if you need someone to babysit her i guess i could make time:) I was thinking more about your early flower and it reminded me of a run with an old gdp cut back in the day, lost a tray and had to fill her with something quick, threw some gdp on there and verged a couple day, swear to god they were little footballs that just killed it, tray next to it had been verged 2 weeks and was same yield, and footballs buds were a lot tighter more color the whole nine! I think yours are gonna surprise you, or i sure hope so, seem like good people and maybe the gods will favor you!

Thanks brotherlewrl! Good vibes are much appricated!
U no I never even though about good ol GDP, they were always lil squat plants with tons of weight,
I got highhhhh hopes ,,,, I got hiiiggggghhhh hopes lol.

Actually my project involves crossing this sexy ass monster , seems cookies r a huge hit everywhere and I'm pretty sure my ideas Gona b a hit.

Thanks again for the positivity !

sticky icky

sticky icky

Beautiful grow brotha !! You've got that Cookie Monster throwin out some chunky fuckin dank lookin colas !! Those beds are rockin out for sure !! Keep up the great work !!!

grower4life

grower4life

Beautiful grow brotha !! You've got that Cookie Monster throwin out some chunky fuckin dank lookin colas !! Those beds are rockin out for sure !! Keep up the great work !!!
Thanks for the good vibes and checkin out my garden, I'm thinking I fam near got the monster dialed. Still learning her.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thanks for the good vibes and checkin out my garden, I'm thinking I fam near got the monster dialed. Still learning her.

That round of Cookie Monster was impressive bro. Looked dialed to me!!

grower4life

grower4life

That round of Cookie Monster was impressive bro. Looked dialed to me!!
Thanks prime, about to trams cuts into 1 galls and get a nice 3 week veg on them and ready for the next round, can't wait! Gona do her like a rock star this time, really hope for a killer run this time, Gona put in a new central air and gavitas, poppa needs a new pair of shoes and I'm Gona get em in 2015!

100 percent germination on all seeds so that's a huge plus also, now I gota gather info on collecting pollen and chucking it properly.

Stoooked !

grower4life

grower4life

So it's comming up on harvest time for the f up room and I'm not 2 disappointed. For lil bushes they look like they might have about a zip and half per, fingers crossed, if so if wont be a bad out come.
All next round are pre veging in 1 galls and will b ready as soon as chop happens

Got the 600 room with new beds flipped a few days ago and it's raggin!
Pics tomorrow

Peace

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I heard that Cookie monster won an award!

Latest posts

Top Bottom