Cookie Monster grow by SMF 5 guy

• Thread starter grower4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iCultivate

iCultivate

Nice work! I would never get a canopy like that with my plants outdoors.

-- iCultivate --

grower4life

grower4life

Purdy pics! Liking the quick flip. How long are u going to veg this time??
What up DD, Gona pack em in a bit more and hoping only to veg for 9 to 12 days then flip, goal is 1.5 tall plants once stretch is done, these ladies don't stretch to much as long as there's no c02 in the first 2 weeks.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

U know it! I use to run ebb-n-flo in 5''x 5'' w/ hydroton pellets about 40-50 per 4x6 tray. Good & quick production, just high plant count. I use to veg for 4-6 days w solid results. Sub'd for the show!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

man i know the feeling when its such a good and sad day at the same time, its like you wanna cut them but just can't imagine not having that funk when you walk in the room! I love when your sooo excited to get the next round going though, i must get so may ideas about mid flower that i just can't wait to try every round, its almost crazy how much i spend thinking about the ladies and what to try next.... I will say that for your first run with her you did such an awesome job, really some impressive work very happy for you bruh!

grower4life

grower4life

man i know the feeling when its such a good and sad day at the same time, its like you wanna cut them but just can't imagine not having that funk when you walk in the room! I love when your sooo excited to get the next round going though, i must get so may ideas about mid flower that i just can't wait to try every round, its almost crazy how much i spend thinking about the ladies and what to try next.... I will say that for your first run with her you did such an awesome job, really some impressive work very happy for you bruh!
Thanks BLewrl, kinda funny cause usually it doesn't really bug me to harvest and I don't even think about it twice later but this ladyz got me hooked. I went in the room a few hrs later and it felt like my girl let me an shit :( lmao. Anyways thanks for the positivity!
Jus hopin the fat ladie sings and not the skinny one. lol

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

I'm sure she'll be fat enough besides the quality is ultimately the most important part right.. I tried for the longest time focusing on yield and when i finally just started focusing on the quality thats when growing became so much more to me, i can't stop thinking about it day and night! I guess too, when the quality is on par the yield department usually is right there too, but i hate when yield is good but you gotta try hard to push the units cause your lacking in the other departments!

grower4life

grower4life

I completely agree with quality over quantity, Im pretty close to organic and in a soil soilless mix, so I don't always have the best yields but the quality is 2nd to none. The Fire og and WiFis ive been growing r through the roof on % and quality. Had WiFi tested and it was 21.85% , This monster is so fat and dense I can just tell shse a hitter on to that quality .

Top Bottom