Cookie Monster grow by SMF 5 guy

• Thread starter grower4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower4life

grower4life

woww did not know there was two version of the COOKIE MONSTER.

humm:writing:

Lil hung over today jaws lol, I left one thing out the GDP in the cross, the cross I have is original cookies x GDP x platinum OG BX to original cookies so yes mine differs a bit it has the platinum OG in it

grower4life

grower4life

Well for sure Gona go 70 days, still leaching , things have slowed way down , tops r pretty much done , mids to bottoms r starting to finish up, Gona do a real good flush with RO tonight and hopping to see a low EC and then wait till beds a pretty dry then TIMBER! Should b rite at 70.

grower4life

grower4life

this is one of my favorite threads to stop in and just drool all over, super on point, thanks for sharing!
Thanks BrotherL I really appricate the luv! This is a straight labor of luv to me. Thanks again for stoping by and for the props!

grower4life

grower4life

OOOOO Yaaaa lots of yellowing now, and the stink level just went up to HOLY SHIT I dam near cant b in the room it smells so bad (GOOD) it makes me wana gag lol!
here r some more pics

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

absolutely fuckin ridiculous, its almost a joke how good this room looks... I'll tell ya, been looking all over for the monster eva since I've seen this god dam thread, what a gem!

grower4life

grower4life

absolutely fuckin ridiculous, its almost a joke how good this room looks... I'll tell ya, been looking all over for the monster eva since I've seen this god dam thread, what a gem!
Lmao, thank you very much! It's a family cross, I've heard of another broader that did a similar crossing,fact I think jaws said something on this thread about it , mine differs abit though, thank u again!

Top Bottom