• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

i know ya'll seen this one.

Cops should be fired and the news needs to stop lying about stuff while playing cops advocate. . My grandson has that pistola . It didnt come with a orange tip barrel. I got m4 copy pellet gun i was cought by neighboor shooting at his dog yesterday while trying to shit on my lawn. It doesnt have a orange tip either. Just to scar him. Nice pit actually. I warned the owner previously . Guess he though i was joking as he policed my yard with his shovel. And how the hell did this cop get time to even say anything 3 times. He was shot down immediatly. Cop should be fired. Hes unstable , cant see whats in front of his face. since when does that little guy look 20 . common now cop . No honor. Change your diet. Your agreesive and hallucinating.
One of the biggest mistakes is letting them cops loose on the steroids.....coupled with fucked up militant training perspectives, not too mention the people filling up the prisons. This shit ain't no accident. I smell pigs on this site and if there's any doubt read responses closer. I'm down to get a private thread going if this one gets locked EVER, and th7 ain't no conspiracy....this is military state reality

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

i know ya'll seen this one.

Cops should be fired and the news needs to stop lying about stuff while playing cops advocate. . My grandson has that pistola . It didnt come with a orange tip barrel. I got m4 copy pellet gun i was cought by neighboor shooting at his dog yesterday while trying to shit on my lawn. It doesnt have a orange tip either. Just to scar him. Nice pit actually. I warned the owner previously . Guess he though i was joking as he policed my yard with his shovel. And how the hell did this cop get time to even say anything 3 times. He was shot down immediatly. Cop should be fired. Hes unstable , cant see whats in front of his face. since when does that little guy look 20 . common now cop . No honor. Change your diet. Your agreesive and hallucinating.
Video doesn't show much....looking for another

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I'm with ya caveman ! Thats about the best vid i could find. Not much to see.
Lets see what others have to say about this upramping of police on the public..
People should know of this issue and thier rights .Posting these things is not hatefull or any of that . I like to know whats going on in my neighboorhood. Everyone should know how thier tax money is spent. Dont let these adolescent sheepfuck cops bring down your day. KNow your rights .Dont be intimidated ! Keep head strong .....................

Last edited:
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

2pac - Fuck the police:
2Pac - Fuck The Law (with Lyrics) HD 2013:
2Pac - They Don't Give A Fuck About Us (Official …:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

How to Tell a Lying Police Officer to Go Fuck Him…:

MUST SEE

I WISH I could talk to a police like this!!!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

One of the biggest mistakes is letting them cops loose on the steroids.....coupled with fucked up militant training perspectives, not too mention the people filling up the prisons. This shit ain't no accident. I smell pigs on this site and if there's any doubt read responses closer. I'm down to get a private thread going if this one gets locked EVER, and th7 ain't no conspiracy....this is military state reality

I'd like to agree with you but the problem I have is that the military is taught about things like "escalation of force" and "do not point your weapon at something you do not intend to shoot" whereas these gangbangers with escalated privilege receive the weapons... but not the training. To say they are militarized makes an assumption about training that they do not possess. If they did receive the proper training, we wouldnt have so many damn issues...

Here y'all go... Man arrested for pointing a BANANA at the cops.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

YOur link there seems like a joke I'm not sure your if it's real?
I'd like to agree with you but the problem I have is that the military is taught about things like "escalation of force" and "do not point your weapon at something you do not intend to shoot" whereas these gangbangers with escalated privilege receive the weapons... but not the training. To say they are militarized makes an assumption about training that they do not possess. If they did receive the proper training, we wouldnt have so many damn issues...

If you check this whole thread there are plenty of videos providing plenty of evidence, of the militant tactica taught.

Let me get.this clear. Are you saying if they were more militant we wouldnt have this problem?

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

no I'm saying they should either be less armed or more trained. The training lacking is in the areas of "escalation of force" and "do not point your weapon at something you do not intend to shoot"... they escalate a situation more often than not, and they often put guns directly in peoples faces in that escalation of force.

and its no joke.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-man-arrested-after-pointing-banana-at-police/
http://gawker.com/cops-fearing-for-their-lives-arrest-man-pointing-dead-1664089371

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I also believe that a Tazer should be viewed as a pistol replacement... or alternative. Same level of force. Commonly you see the cattle-prod like activity of "you didn't listen fast enough, so zap take that. I'm the boss" I believe pulling a tazer from its holster should only be done in situations where the use of a pistol would be justified. I would also like "serve and protect" changed. that is bullshit and they do not uphold it. Instead, "Lead By Example" should be the slogan. As the ONLY members of our society that we give the authority to use FORCE against other fellow citizens, they should be held to a much higher moral standard. This is not the current case.

Admittedly I'm popping in without reading the entirety of the thread, so I'm not sure if all or most of these are covered, but here are some headlines from this month alone. Google has each full story.

U.S. Postal Service ‘mail imaging’ program used for law enforcement, surveillance - November 23, 2014

SWAT team collapses house with explosives during standoff - November 20, 2014

Police raid home of 90-year-old Georgia woman for unsanctioned gambling - November 17, 2014

IRS seizes woman’s entire bank account because she deposited money ‘suspiciously’ - November 16, 2014

Police terrify teachers and students with surprise, guns-drawn ‘active shooter drill’ - November 15, 2014

Kentucky cops raid teenagers’ field party, kill girl who tried to escape - November 12, 2014
Deputy faces no charges after shooting girl 4 times.... really?

Epileptic woman calls 9-1-1 for help, beaten when seizures mistaken for ‘resisting arrest’ - November 11, 2014

Police arrest 90-year-old man and two ministers for illegally feeding the homeless - November 6, 2014

FBI uses fake ‘Associated Press’ article to infect computer with government spyware - November 4, 2014

Police crash Halloween party to ensure no dancing without a permit - November 2, 2014

I'm not gonna do the previous month, but it looks just as bad.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I also believe that a Tazer should be viewed as a pistol replacement... or alternative. Same level of force. Commonly you see the cattle-prod like activity of "you didn't listen fast enough, so zap take that. I'm the boss" I believe pulling a tazer from its holster should only be done in situations where the use of a pistol would be justified. I would also like "serve and protect" changed. that is bullshit and they do not uphold it. Instead, "Lead By Example" should be the slogan. As the ONLY members of our society that we give the authority to use FORCE against other fellow citizens, they should be held to a much higher moral standard. This is not the current case.

Admittedly I'm popping in without reading the entirety of the thread, so I'm not sure if all or most of these are covered, but here are some headlines from this month alone. Google has each full story.

U.S. Postal Service ‘mail imaging’ program used for law enforcement, surveillance - November 23, 2014

SWAT team collapses house with explosives during standoff - November 20, 2014

Police raid home of 90-year-old Georgia woman for unsanctioned gambling - November 17, 2014

IRS seizes woman’s entire bank account because she deposited money ‘suspiciously’ - November 16, 2014

Police terrify teachers and students with surprise, guns-drawn ‘active shooter drill’ - November 15, 2014

Kentucky cops raid teenagers’ field party, kill girl who tried to escape - November 12, 2014
Deputy faces no charges after shooting girl 4 times.... really?

Epileptic woman calls 9-1-1 for help, beaten when seizures mistaken for ‘resisting arrest’ - November 11, 2014

Police arrest 90-year-old man and two ministers for illegally feeding the homeless - November 6, 2014

FBI uses fake ‘Associated Press’ article to infect computer with government spyware - November 4, 2014

Police crash Halloween party to ensure no dancing without a permit - November 2, 2014

I'm not gonna do the previous month, but it looks just as bad. we're on the same page, shot has got to change
CNN interview gets testy over Ferguson protests:

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

A few years ago my friend was naked , high on crack cocain in his own yard not hurting anyone . Non violent dude. No arrest record. Cop showed up killed him with a tazer giving him heart attack. 1st offence ....death !

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

A few years ago my friend was naked , high on crack cocain in his own yard not hurting anyone . Non violent dude. No arrest record. Cop showed up killed him with a tazer giving him heart attack. 1st offence ....death !

We need a non lethal law enforcement period, of course theyLl have there swat with killing capability , but thats not necessary for serving and protecting or traffic violation

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Great britain seems to do OK with officers with no guns,they have units on standby if they need guns.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_use_of_firearms_in_the_United_Kingdom
Maybe we need to vote to disarm them except under special circumstance?It seems great britain had a similar problem with militarized police over a century ago.
"This originates from the formation of the Metropolitan Police Service in the 19th century, when police were not armed, partly to counter public fears and objections over armed enforcers as this had been previously seen due to the British Army maintaining order when needed."
Somethings gotta give or theres going to be a gunfight instead of protests one of these times,can you imagine if all the protesters weve seen lately were armed like they were in that nevada standoff?Holy shit things would change fast.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I'm not gonna get into the harry reid BLM land grab that started that... but I must mention the fact that those armed people at the cliven bundy ranch were the "Oathkeepers" all ex police and military, with their families and children, and that the Oathkeepers actually believe in their oath to uphold the constitution first and foremost. even in the face of tyranny.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

That is why the BLM backed off... they knew the training and firepower they were up against... so the cowards took their frustrations out by firing on the cattle....

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Better than a Walmart choke hold causing death id say .. Next time cops beat people maybe they should be cling-rapped to a pole. With this alternative at least this guy will go home at the end of the day . :)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...b-old-man-knifepoint-Chile.html#ixzz3KUfCejay

A Chilean man who allegedly attempted to rob an elderly man at knifepoint ended up at the pointy end himself after he was spotted mid-thievery and caught by the crowd.

The alleged thief, named locally as Valentino Abeyta Barrera, was caught by bystanders, disarmed, stripped naked and tied to a lamppost.

Crowds gathered round as 32-year-old Barrera had his clothes torn off and his underpants pulled down, before he was wrapped in clingfilm during the incident in the Chilean capital Santiago.

Scroll down for video

2391318800000578-0-image-30_1417176655212.jpg

+4
Caught: Valentino Abeyta Barrera was caught attempting to rob an elderly man and bystanders tied him to a lamppost using clingfilm as punishment

Police arrived after 20 minutes, but when they asked Barrera what was going on, he refused to answer, only begging police to free him.

After Barrera was released and taken to the police station he refused to file a complaint, and police said they had been forced to let him go because the alleged victim of the man's attack had also not made a complaint.

A police spokesman said: 'Unless the man who was tied to the lamppost or his alleged victim want to file a complaint, there is not much we can do.'

Photographs of the incident were posted online where they quickly went viral, and sparked heated debate over vigilante justice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom