Cops are so out of control these days!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

http://www.kcra.com/news/video-surfaces-showing-sacramento-deputy-striking-man/30171218
VIDEO SURFACES SHOWING SACRAMENTO DEPUTY STRIKING MAN

*Warning: This video is considered graphic.

A video showing a Sacramento County sheriff's deputy striking a man in the street has caused the sheriff's department to place the deputy on paid administrative leave as it investigates the circumstances.

MORE
Watch report: Sacramento County deputy on leave after video shows beating

Sacramento County Undersheriff Jaime Lewis said his department began looking into the incident Tuesday after KCRA 3 obtained and sent the video to the agency.

Lewis said a man also sent the department a piece of video Tuesday.

"There are portions of that video that clearly have caused me concern," Lewis said. "And that is exactly what has caused the department to initiate an investigation, so we can get to the bottom of it."

The man being detained in the video is Carmichael resident John Madison Reyes, 51.

The video shows the deputy standing over Reyes, who is lying on his side on the ground, at the intersection of Fair Oaks Boulevard and Landis Avenue in Carmichael.

Then, the deputy forces Reyes' head to the ground with his foot and repeatedly strikes him with a flashlight.

The officer can be heard ordering Reyes to lie on his stomach, as Reyes yells back, "I'm trying to" and "I'll turn over if you let me up."

Lewis said Wednesday that the video reveals just one portion of a lengthier incident.

Before the camera started rolling, Reyes was resisting arrest, Lewis said.

According to Lewis, the officer used a stun gun and pepper spray multiple times to try and gain control of Reyes before the video recording began.

"Let's face it, had the subject complied with the officer's directives from the initial contact and beyond, we wouldn't be sitting here talking about this today," Lewis said.

Reyes now has a gash in his forehead and a black eye. He told KCRA 3 that he could not comply with the officer's commands to roll onto his stomach.

"How can I roll over when my body's twitching with 100,000 volts going through it," Reyes said.

Reyes said he initially approached the deputy Tuesday to tell him that his patrol vehicle was blocking part of the intersection.

"I asked him kindly to move the car," Reyes said. "He glared at me and stared at me. And then, I said an expletive, 'You need to move the car because I can't get through.'"

The confrontation escalated as the officer questioned Reyes about being on probation. Reyes has been arrested in the past for drug possession and carrying a concealed weapon.

What's not clear is whether Reyes had committed a crime Tuesday.

A sheriff's spokeswoman said Reyes was ultimately booked into jail and released -- cited only for resisting arrest.

Michael White shot the video and offered a different version of what happened with the stun gun before he began recording.

"The cop was walking around him, and he Tased him several times, and you could see the guy's body convulse about three or four times," White said. "And he's not yelling or anything. He was not trying to get away."

White said he's glad his video led to an investigation.

"I think [the officer] should get fired," White said. "I think he should go to jail. I don't think administrative leave is enough."

This cops has serious metal problems and should be fired pronto like !

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

UNDERCOVER COPS ATTEMPT TO INCITE LOOTING, PULL GUN ON #ICAN’TBREATHE PROTESTERS
Oakland demonstrators expose officers in tense stand off

by STEVE WATSON | INFOWARS.COM | DECEMBER 12, 2014

B4lqNO-IYAIAkS0.jpg:large

An undercover cop in Oakland pulled out a gun and pointed it at protesters Wednesday night after they exposed him and a partner as police officers attempting to incite crime.

The shocking moment was captured by Reuters photographer Noah Berger, who was covering protests spurred by the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases.

B4lzTV1CQAIPzBI.jpg:large

Reports indicate that two police officers were posing as protesters, while wearing bandanas over their faces. Others in the group cottoned on to the fact that they were not legitimate demonstrators and began pointing at them and yelling, “Hey, they’re undercover, they’re cops!”

The two cops attempted to break off from the group, but were followed. A legitimate protester attempted to remove one of the cops’ balaclavas, and one of the officers pushed a protester, causing a scuffle to break out.
B4j3n3rCMAAfP2k.jpg:large

One of the officers slammed the protester to the ground, and handcuffed him, riling up the crowd. The second officer then pulled out a concealed weapon and waved it around telling protesters to back off, before scores of uniformed back up cops arrived on the scene.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sad thing is some of us have nothing else to base reality on
In case some of you don't know what I mean, let me put it this way, I was born into this hellwhole........ THE VIDEO THE MEDIA DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE !!!:
75 Years in Prison For Videotaping Police:

@phoenixfire .......... You make a excellent point bro when you said (" Sad thing is some of us have nothing else to base reality on")

I absolutely get what you said. And that deeply concerns me. Because if you have never had things a certain way you wouldnt know what your missing and collectively you wouldn't understand whats been lost.

Don't get me wrong either, I don't think the BB generation was so much better, but there were a good many of us that picked up the torch and fought for what we knew to be the truth and what was right. I can only hope and pray that the ones that stay behind after we BBer's all die off will have the same desire to fight for whats right and trade NOT 1 of your hard won civil rights, to have the illusion you will be safer for giving it up. Educate yourselves to our Founding Fathers, understand why they wrote everything up the way they did. Read the entire Bill of Rights, know what your rights are and do everything you can to make your voice heard and don't let anyone violate your truth and take away your rights!!!!!!

Get involved in rallies that align what you all believe in, march when its right. LET your Voice be Heard.

Our generation is counting on all of you to take up the torch!!! Peace Make Love Not War..... lol

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Please stop with the off topic posts and massive copy and pasted articles. The Farm is not a political forum.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

How low is low ?

Published on Dec 14, 2014
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS read http://policecrimes.com/police.html - To the Police: You Are NOT the Enemy (Unless You Choose to Be.) The Supreme Court recommends you DON'T talk to police officers, but you must say out loud "I'M GOING TO REMAIN SILENT."

**** A Texas police officer was placed on administrative leave on Friday after he reportedly used a Taser on a 76-year-old man after the suspect had already been forced to the ground.

The Victoria Advocate reported that 76-year-old Pete Vasquez was driving a work-owned vehicle back to his place of business on Thursday when 23-year-old Officer Nathanial Robinson pulled him over for an expired inspection.

Vasquez said that he explained that the car belonged to a car lot, and that the dealer tags made it exempt from having an inspection.

But dashcam video obtained by the paper shows Robinson using force to arrest Vasquez for what should have been a Class C misdemeanor. In the video, Vasquez pulls his arm away from Robinson, and the officer slams him into the hood of the patrol car. The two men disappear from camera range as Robinson places Vasquez in a hold, and then forces him to the ground.

According to police, Robinson shocked Vasquez with a Taser twice while he was on the ground.

“He just acted like a pit bull, and that was it,” Vasquez recalled. “For a while, I thought he was going to pull his gun and shoot me.”

Vasquez was placed in the patrol car, and then transported to Citizens Medical Center for treatment, where he spent the next two hours in police custody. He was eventually released with out being charged or cited.

Chief J.J. Craig offered a personal apology to Vasquez on Friday.

“Public trust is extremely important to us,” Craig explained. “Sometimes that means you have to take a real hard look at some of the actions that occur within the department.”

“You want to make sure you give the right kind of person a badge and a gun,” he added.

Larry Urich, who works as a sales manager at the car lot, told the Advocate that the officer should be both fired from the force and prosecuted for assault.

“I told the officer, ‘What in the hell are you doing?’ This gentleman is 76 years old,” Urich said. “The cop told me to stand back, but I didn’t shut up. I told him he was a goddamned Nazi Stormtrooper.”

For his part, Vasquez said that he felt like his “rights were violated.”

“The police department is supposed to train their police officers to be more conscientious and use common sense,” he observed. “I don’t think he had any.”

Robinson could be charged with aggravated assault, injury to the elderly and official oppression if the department determines he violated the law.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

This guy is a nazi cun t. unreal how a guy picks up a toy gun and he tells his girlfried shes could go to jail and they act like its real. Am i missing somehting. trying to cover thier punk ases no doubt !

No revealing post. to funny. nazi time in a cop thread. to funny. Dont like whats posted stay out im thinkin . To much reality at play ! . nobody is forced to read these post ! I thought this was Prime Cs thread...........guess not., i guess . Everything is related except the banker bullshit.

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

I apologized to Delae because of my video being deleted but I do have to disagree.
That video was relevant to the powers that police will and do have at a moments notice.
So I'll agree to disagree but will tell all that I know and don't that you should read and be aware of what NDAA 2014 is
and what it means for everyone. Peace.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter

This guy is a nazi cun t. unreal how a guy picks up a toy gun and he tells his girlfried shes could go to jail and they act like its real. Am i missing somehting. trying to cover thier punk ases no doubt !

No revealing post. to funny. nazi time in a cop thread. to funny. Dont like whats posted stay out im thinkin . To much reality at play ! . nobody is forced to read these post ! I thought this was Prime Cs thread...........guess not., i guess . Everything is related except the banker bullshit.

This ain't a fucking democracy. You're violating the TOU. If you don't want to play by the rules then I'm afraid it's you who is going to have to sit this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom