Cops are so out of control these days!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
straydogOG

straydogOG

http://www.truthandaction.org/cops-...eze-bank-accts-without-filing-formal-charges/

Cops Raid His Home, Steal His Property, Freeze His Bank Accts Without Filing Formal Charges

Wally Kowalski, a PHD engineer who has a license to grow and distribute medical pot on his farmhouse in rural southwest Michigan. Last September he came home to find his property raided by cops who told him they had spotted his marijuana plants from a helicopter.

They proceeded to seize property, including items that had little to do with his growing of marijuana. Kowalski stated it seemed they grabbed anything that could be sold at police auction.

They also shouted with glee to discover his bank account papers in his home, which they used to freeze his accounts.

To date, Kowalski has yet to be charged with a crime.

sad........

BSSF

sd

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

This one sucks. I watched the vid and britheneed it up. if she made contact it wasnt melicious i dont believe. Fuck you Pigs !

Cop Won't Face Charges After Breaking Woman's Face While She Was Handcuffed in Cruiser

by RT
space.gif

spd-punched-woman.jpg
The controversial decision was made despite video evidence of the confrontation, reported the Seattle Times, which took place between Officer Adley Shepherd and 23-year-old Miyekko Durden-Bosley back on June 22.

King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg announced recently that after conducting an investigation into the incident, Officer Shepherd was found to have "acted professionally and with restraint up to the point where he was kicked in the head by the suspect as she was being placed in the patrol car.

With no charges coming from King County, federal prosecutors said they will now look into the case and consider whether to bring civil rights charges against Shepherd. These types of cases, however, are notoriously hard to prove, since prosecutors would need to show beyond a reasonable doubt that Shepherd willfully violated the suspect's civil rights.

When Officer Shepherd originally arrived at the scene in June, he was responding to a call from the mother of Durden-Bosley's boyfriend. He arrested the young woman, who was reportedly intoxicated and verbally abusive at the time. In dashcam footage of the incident, Durden-Bosley insists she did nothing to warrant an arrest and did not make any threats.

When Shepherd tries to put her in the back of the police vehicle, Durden-Bosley kicks him in the face. The strike to the face itself isn't seen in the video, but Shepherd immediately responds by shoving her into the seat and punching her in the face. He fractured her eye socket "Officer Shepherd reacted instantaneously to the kick by the suspect, who was wearing boots, with one punch to the suspect's head which caused a fracture of an orbital socket," said prosecutors.

"While officer Shepherd may have had other options or alternatives, we have concluded that we would be unable to prove that officer Shepherd's use of force was criminal" prosecutors said, as quoted by the Times.

Following the kick, Shepherd can be heard on camera saying, "My jaw is jacked." Official records do not indicate that he was injured, however.

Shepherd has been on paid administrative leave since the incident occurred.

Seattle City Attorney Pete Holmes originally said the physical assault "undoubtedly met the felony standard" when he gave the case to King County. Seattle Mayor Ed Murray also said he was "disturbed" by video of the incident.

"I’ll go out on a ledge here and hopefully not get myself in trouble with unions or whatever," he told local Q13. "But, if someone is in handcuffs, if someone in handcuffs and seated in a car, that person should not be punched."

Momma never taught them hit women i guess. Lowlife scum of the earth co !

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@phoenixfire Great friggn video. I have done the reasearch. It scares the crap outta me.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Must be a horrible life being a frightened little sandbox warrior.

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

I do not recognize the country I was born in any longer. Very sad indeed.
Sad thing is some of us have nothing else to base reality on
In case some of you don't know what I mean, let me put it this way, I was born into this hellwhole........ THE VIDEO THE MEDIA DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE !!!:
75 Years in Prison For Videotaping Police:

Last edited:
phoenixfire

phoenixfire

@phoenixfire Great friggn video. I have done the reasearch. It scares the crap outta me.

Be brave like this kid, he was scared but stood by truth and dignity. Kid became a man when that cops lies lost to little boys dignity and truth.

Cops Beat Man For Taking Out A Camera After Witne…:
NYPD Police Officer: "I Fried Another Ni**er":
Handcuffed Man Murdered By Police Officer (Distur…:

Last edited:
phoenixfire

phoenixfire

New Jersey Cop Punches Woman In The Face Outside …:
15 Cops Beat 1 High School Student:
Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For R…:

Last edited:
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories
by Phillip Smith
space.gif

NYPD officers are involved in two out of three of our corrupt cop reports this week, and a pair of thieving San Francisco cops round out the rogues' gallery. Let's get to it:

In Sunrise City, Florida, an NYPD officer was arrested last Tuesday while trying to buy 10 pounds of cocaine. Officer Philip LeRoy, a former Queens precinct "Cop of the Year," now faces charges of felony weapon possession, cocaine trafficking, and conspiracy to traffic cocaine. Sunrise is notorious for its asset forfeiture-driven drug stings. At last report, Le Roy was still in jail awaiting extradition.

In New York City, an NYPD officer was arrested last Friday for driving a drug dealer around, warning a cocaine dealer that police action was coming, and offering to arrange a heroin deal. Officer Merlin Alston allegedly told one cocaine supplier to "ghost" and "be gone" from a corner when police were coming, helped another dealer deliver cocaine, and offered to help the latter deal score some heroin. He is charged with official misconduct and conspiracy.

In San Francisco, two San Francisco police officers were convicted last Friday of stealing thousands of dollars worth of cash and other property from suspected drug dealers. Officer Edmond Robles and Sgt. Ian Furminger were found guilty by a federal jury of five and four counts respectively. There could be more guilty verdicts or plea bargains to come in this scandal, which began Public Defender Jeff Adachi released surveillance videos showing officers walking out of cheap SRO hotels with bags of residents' possessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom