• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Just cause we live in the country doesnt mean we should be ignorant about whats happening. What you are saying is exactly how the virus explodes out of single locations. Only takes one infected person and they dont have to be sick.

Yeah that "could" be true. If you watch the fake news you would be convinced every town has a case but in reality 1 town out of 50,000 towns has a case.
This is happening in large, overpopulated cities primarily.
I guess I'll just stay in the country where folks are healthy and have faith that this will pass.
When flu season comes I do things differently, that's easy, I can rule myself.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Ha ha, it wasnt the night before at a filthy bar. It was after putting out a pasture fire we went down to the local greasy spoon and had lunch. I didn't get a lap dance if that's what you were inferring.
But the greasy spoon was packed with people wall to wall !!!!

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
But the greasy spoon was packed with people wall to wall !!!!

Yeah it was, farmers gotta eat.
Some of them drive 40 plus miles to get to the other side of the farm, too far to go back to eat lunch.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah that "could" be true. If you watch the fake news you would be convinced every town has a case but in reality 1 town out of 50,000 towns has a case.
This is happening in large, overpopulated cities primarily.
I guess I'll just stay in the country where folks are healthy and have faith that this will pass.
When flu season comes I do things differently, that's easy, I can rule myself.

I dont even get conventional television to watch the news. I compile information and make my own deductions.

And you are wrong about cases only in big cities. The explosion of cases in the northwest came primarily from one nursing home. Within days there were hundreds of cases all over.

This virus is 10x as deadly as the flu and is proven to remain on surfaces for days.

I have congenital illnesses. I am a risk patient. I would like to avoid this virus.

And folks tend to not be very healthy out in the country from what i have seen. Way more heart disease and other illness much younger than i am used to from other places i have lived. City, suburbs and resort areas.

And really bad health care available. Much better in the city a couple hours away.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I fully believe that if the Chinese had reacted sooner and stopped the Chinese New Year travel this would have been no worse than the Swine or Bird flus.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

"In New York state so far, more than half of flu cases — 53% — have been among young people between the ages of 18 and 49, Gov. Andrew Cuomo noted on Sunday. "

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I fully believe that if the Chinese had reacted sooner and stopped the Chinese New Year travel this would have been no worse than the Swine or Bird flus.
And if the USA had acted sooner, Hospitals would have the supplies that they need....Not to mention gutting the CDC a few yrs ago..and having defective test kits distributed in the beginning (couldn't differentiate between the Corona19 virus and WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

This is is NOT the Bird Flu or SARS and those comparisons are yesterday's news anyway.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I dont even get conventional television to watch the news. I compile information and make my own deductions.

And you are wrong about cases only in big cities. The explosion of cases in the northwest came primarily from one nursing home. Within days there were hundreds of cases all over.

This virus is 10x as deadly as the flu and is proven to remain on surfaces for days.

I have congenital illnesses. I am a risk patient. I would like to avoid this virus.

And folks tend to not be very healthy out in the country from what i have seen. Way more heart disease and other illness much younger than i am used to from other places i have lived. City, suburbs and resort areas.

And really bad health care available. Much better in the city a couple hours away.

Whoa, totally disagree with your outlook.
The nursing home, in city. Country folk unhealthy? Are you referring to the farmers or the Poor?

I have had cancer, I have respiratory issues, I'm at risk too. Just not consumed.
We all must deal with this so called tragedy as we see fit.
And I guess we'll see who makes it out the other side.
I'm going to live my life and help others in the process and I'll be doing it without orders.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
And if the USA had acted sooner, Hospitals would have the supplies that they need....Not to mention gutting the CDC a few yrs ago..and having defective test kits distributed in the beginning (couldn't differentiate between the Corona19 virus and WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

This is is NOT the Bird Flu or SARS and those comparisons are yesterday's news anyway.

And yet again we are going to put our faith in the government doing the "right thing"?

Reactions: Ina
basscaptain

basscaptain

ya me buying that last set of lights and etc from kingbrite wasn't to smart on my part.....

I'll be honsit for about 3 weeksafter they came, i was feeling like shit................. but now I'm feeling better but for 2 -3 week
I did feel like the flu a little and was sleeping a lot more and hot cold sweets and etc....

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
NOT ME..and certainly not with our present administration where lying is always the name of the game!

I do my own research and go from there.

They are now discussing allowing people to return to work in 15 days..sheer lunacy!

The 15 day thing is to calm us down, so it won't hurt so bad when they have to extend it.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
ya me buying that last set of lights and etc from kingbrite wasn't to smart on my part.....

I'll be honsit for about 3 weeksafter they came, i was feeling like shit................. but now I'm feeling better but for 2 -3 week
I did feel like the flu a little and was sleeping a lot more and hot cold sweets and etc....
I just got my Kong’s bright light last week and it came with a free flu 19 test kit!

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter

Wow, I got my lights in January at the peak, did I miss out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom