Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
basscaptain

basscaptain

the man upstair has this........ and he all ready knows when your # is up........................

Keep feeding those poor folk..............Life has to Go On.................................

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

The 15 day thing is to calm us down, so it won't hurt so bad when they have to extend it.
Being an adult..shit like that makes me even MORE nervous! There was a day where we almost believed our politicians..but that was over 50 yrs ago. The constant changing of stories is enough to make one sick..literally!

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Being an adult..shit like that makes me even MORE nervous! There was a day where we almost believed our politicians..but that was over 50 yrs ago. The constant changing of stories is enough to make one sick..literally!

When was it we believed in them?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just like it has always been..People in the USA know so much more than the rest of the world! That high and mighty attitude will be our downfall..We are now #3 on the world stage :(

Snap1

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It was still a false security.
If you were around back then..it was the opposite..Kennedy told the truth to the American people so I do not understand what you mean about false security..Pretty much everything was made public about the impending danger of war. I was a young teenager and still remember.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
If you were around back then..it was the opposite..Kennedy told the truth to the American people so I do not understand what you mean about false security..Pretty much everything was made public about the impending danger of war. I was a young teenager and still remember.

I do too, we allowed the movement of Russian missles there.
We, the almighty seeing all, knew they were transporting equipment there bit thought it would pass.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Not at all accurate..When the U2 pictures were shown to the Kennedy(s)..they made the decision to commit an act of war..ie: naval blockade. That was the brink and luckily the Russians pulled back.

Besides..the it was never up to us to decide what could and could not be put into other countries..ie: Turkey and the US missle presence to threaten the USSR.

Reactions: Ina
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom