• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Ran to Lowes this morning and got that buck gas.
Had to pick up a couple bundles of moulding. It was busy, the garden center was well stocked and stuff was flying off the shelves.
It was busy!
I suppose if ya gotta stay home might as well make a vacation out of it.

Madbud

Madbud

54163A72 8F82 4E9F A235 BD471E991428

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I'm liking this!
I hope it gets that low at king soopers because I have 1.00 off per gallon with my king soopers card. 🤘
Talked to my brother yesterday, he’s having a real hard time getting dates on tinder these days:)
i posted the reccomendations a few pages back.
I got a kick out of it.
Self pleasure is reccomend to keep your social distancing intact. They also said to avoid “rimming” and to stick to webcams if you don’t have an imagination or if you self pleasure too often and can’t get off.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Looks like by tomorrow, the USA will have the dubious diction of becoming #1 in cases..and we have just begun TESTING in earnest. Hospitals have begun discussing universal do not resuscitate orders to protect their workers.
😨 😷😨😡😡😡😷😷😷

Dan789

Dan789

Looks like by tomorrow, the USA will have the dubious diction of becoming #1 in cases..and we have just begun TESTING in earnest. Hospitals have begun discussing universal do not resuscitate orders to protect their workers.
😨 😷😨😡😡😡😷😷😷

Checked out this one site http://www.covidtracking.com/data/ only .13% of our population has been tested... About 433,000 to date.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
We just added 673 positive cases in 24 hrs here and thats just a fraction of who is positive because of the shortage of tests kits.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
But all the airports still open🤭

Where I went to Lowes this morning across the interstate is a mall and it was a ghost town, Wal-Mart next door pretty busy.
Back across the interstate Lowes, Harbor Freight and a pet supply all hopping along with half a dozen food joints take out only.

Terpz719

Terpz719

Where I went to Lowes this morning across the interstate is a mall and it was a ghost town, Wal-Mart next door pretty busy.
Back across the interstate Lowes, Harbor Freight and a pet supply all hopping along with half a dozen food joints take out only.
I friend of mine in another state that is locked down ran out to the pharmacy. She said the parking lots at the stores were packed - looked like Christmas season. I'm thinking that all the folks getting cabin fever are suddenly "having" to run to the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom