Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It's jumping very fast. What will it be tomorrow? It's not a happy world (or USA) right now. Lot's of fear, panic, and anxiety all around us. I didn't anticipate it getting this bad this quick.
I believe that we have always been there..the numbers were low because of a lack of testing. As of today..we still have only tested 500,000 people..better but still way behind the curve. As testing increases..so will the case count.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I believe that we have always been there..the numbers were low because of a lack of testing. As of today..we still have only tested 500,000 people..better but still way behind the curve. As testing increases..so will the case count.

They are saying the numbers are likely 60% higher than reported any day.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I believe that too.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

They are saying the numbers are likely 60% higher than reported any day.

I've heard that as well. The biggest problem is the delay between being contagious and noticing that you're sick. That keeps the numbers going up if you have contact with others. The lack of availability of tests and other crucial medical supplies is concerning. More people are taking it seriously but for some it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom