• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I get a kick out of YouTube lately.
Every other video is either a prepper orgasm or thee end time prophecy.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I think I figured out why this is all so crazy.

There isn't a app for it yet.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Expected, but not liking this.
Snap1

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Expected, but not liking this.
View attachment 954888
impossible to prevent a outbreak from happening aboard one or more of these ships. christ the cost of getting a trauma victim on board a navy ship, hmmm and whose budget does this come from, the defense dept? i also disagree with bringing more people into hot zones. we need those that have recovered from this to be on the front lines as they have a immunity now. if i were guessing and had my tin hat on i would wager they are trying to get the number of infected to climb ? example why transfer the cornoavirus patients to the ships? these ships are better designed and equipped to handle these types crysis than a normal ER.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
example why NOT transfer the cornoavirus patients to the ships? these ships are better designed and equipped to handle these types crysis than a normal ER. it would also make containment far easier

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

impossible to prevent a outbreak from happening aboard one or more of these ships. christ the cost of getting a trauma victim on board a navy ship, hmmm and whose budget does this come from, the defense dept? i also disagree with bringing more people into hot zones. we need those that have recovered from this to be on the front lines as they have a immunity now. if i were guessing and had my tin hat on i would wager they are trying to get the number of infected to climb ? example why transfer the cornoavirus patients to the ships? these ships are better designed and equipped to handle these types crysis than a normal ER.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
and jesus wept... see yet another example of the government telling us to do one thing and them doing the exact opposite!! i can't shoot the guy down the street over his rebel flag but they can! i can't make buy or sell ATF without em but boy they sure do, drugs ahah yea right and the bail system hahaha left over from slave trade look it up. i could continue but i feel everyone here is very well educated on the above topics. and with that being said its why i have so little faith they that can or will really do much to help us or do as much for us as they do for themselves and each other .

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
We are months beyond it being an epidemic. Is was an epidemic while in China/Asia. Once it was on multiple continents, it reached pandemic status.

Epidemic and pandemic describe how far something has spread. Those terms have nothing to do with how deadly/dangerous a contagion is.
Thank you for that. I thought epidemic came after pandemic.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

FDA approved new flu test with results in 15 minutes or less.

I just moments ago heard about that on the news. Apparently, it's supposed to be very easy to use. If it can be placed in the field fast enough, this could change the outcome for many.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

We are months beyond it being an epidemic. Is was an epidemic while in China/Asia. Once it was on multiple continents, it reached pandemic status.

Epidemic and pandemic describe how far something has spread. Those terms have nothing to do with how deadly/dangerous a contagion is.

You beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom