• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I had a few volcanoes, someone always uses it for the first time and offers me cash and I always take it.

how does the portable compare to the volcano? I have add the knob version and the digital 'Cano.

I've only had to return 1 Mighty, it was dropped out of my truck at 50 mph lol.
It didn't break apart but the case cracked and I used it for 4 months before I sent it in. They sent me a brand new one!
It of course doesn't have a bag so capacity is small but works perfect for a portable. It is not a single hitter though.
My second volcano came from a quick sale/buy too.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Might be a great time to go camping, our lake ranger is exiled untill further notice and only primitive camping until further notice. Not a soul in site.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
4. Vodka
Vodka (at 140 proof or higher) is a fantastic natural disinfectant on food surfaces like cutting boards and on fabrics like upholstery and curtains. Vodka naturally deodorizes fabrics and carpets, so it’s the cleaner of choice as a DIY Fabric Refresher without the harsh chemicals. It is flammable so take caution when using but it’s great as an all-around disinfectant.

How to use to disinfect: Put a spray nozzle on the bottle and spray direct on surfaces or dilute 1:1 in a spray bottle.
Just watched they news yesterday and they said vodka is not strong enough to kill flu 19.

Terpz719

Terpz719

There are a handful of products you can use to naturally disinfect and sanitize your home. You probably already have them in your home. They are all effective in killing germs and sanitizing surfaces and toys. Again, remember if you are following CDC recommendation stick with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol or ethanol (drinking alcohol like vodka) at 70% or higher alcohol content.

Let’s go over each one and I’ll explain the best places to use them:

1. Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide at 3% or higher an be used on most surfaces to disinfect. You can just put a spray nozzle on the bottle to disinfect surfaces like doorknobs, toilet seats, etc. Opt for food-grade hydrogen peroxide to disinfect surfaces that touch food like cutting boards or the lids of canned food you buy from the store.

Avoid using on carpets, upholstery, curtains, and fabrics (unless you want to whiten) as it is a natural bleach and will whiten. But you can use in the laundry if you’re looking to whiten naturally. Check out my DIY Bleach Alternative.

How to use to disinfect: Spray a cloth and wipe down surfaces like computer keyboards, cellphones, doorknobs, toilet seats, etc. to naturally disinfect. Use direct from the bottle or 1:1 dilution with water in a spray bottle. Clean toys by filling a tub half full with water and add about 1-2 cups of. Soak toys for about 30 minutes and then drain and allow to air dry. For laundry, add 1 cup to white clothes or towels and wash as usual in the washing machine with your favorite laundry detergent.
My understanding is that 3% H2O2 takes 6-8 minutes to be effective, so don't get in a rush and wipe it off too soon. At 3% in a tub of water even at 30 minutes, I don't know if I'd trust that. But that's just me...

Terpz719

Terpz719

Can we put our tin foil hats on for a sec? A disclaimer - I don't doubt that the masks are real. I'm happy they were "found"!

But I simply can't comprehend that right now a company was sitting on 39M masks and didn't raise their hand and say something. I think the warehouse they were found in was like the one pictured at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Terpz719

Terpz719

Screenshot 20200328 061047 Instagram

Dan789

Dan789

Do you know how they determine if you have the virus? Believe it is an anti body test. Meaning your body tests positive for the anti bodies. Residual anti bodies will also show positive. There is no real data showing you can over come the virus to only have it come back again. There have been cases with false positive tests, person is given treatment for corona virus, second test comes back negative and then they get the virus. What the medical industry does not know and that article is using to sell its content is how long the human body will have immunity after vaccination or acquiring the disease.
File all that under “practicing medicine”...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom