Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dire wolf

dire wolf

I’m supposed to hit the Caribbean next weekend. As long as my flights not canceled I’m headed. Not going to stop living
Hey j , be careful .... a few carribean countries have already put a 2 week ban on all flights in , departing from america and germany
And you dont want to be stuck sick in any of those 3 rd world hospitals...

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I just ask that IF you have come in contact with anyone or even suspect you have. PLEASE quarantine yourself from this site. This shit is so contagious it can travel the internet!
My brother inlaw expected me to go to the annual postal worker's mouse race fundraiser! I said are you out of your mind?! LMAO not gunna dew it. Just wouldn't be prudent at this juncture!

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

I just ask that IF you have come in contact with anyone or even suspect you have. PLEASE quarantine yourself from thos site. This shit is so contagious it can travel the internet!
My brother inlaw expected me to go to the annual postal worker's mouse race fundraiser! I said are you out of your mind?! LMAO not gunna dew it. Just wouldn't be prudent at this juncture!
Now lets not get crazy .....your not actually going to miss the mouse race !!!!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Actually not true. I believe a vaccine was created, and the finding dried up when it came time for human testing. This is why we have some ground to stand on.
Believing is easier than actually having something. If they do produce something of value, it will most likely come from private sources or outside the USA..Personally I believe Fauci, as he is in the real information loop.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Now lets not get crazy .....your not actually going to miss the mouse race !!!!
I really didn't feel like going lol I worked and was tired yesterday after work. BUT it was in the back of my mind. Do I really want to be around a bunch of people????

Terpz719

Terpz719

What you dont understand is this. If there are NO stores open to buy anything, those who prepared will have some essentials. Those who think it's a joke, will starve and go with out.

Treat this as a hurricane. Prepare for the worse, and gipe for the beat.

Growing up in Tampa, we MUST have essentials to survive. We went 3 weeks NO power. No power means, NO food. NO water, NO gas. Better hope your friends with neighbors.

Being a single guy 20yrs back, I could survive on my own. Now I have a wife and kid.
I spent most of my life in hurricane alley. I grew up learning to be prepared. I've experienced what you described, and I don't think this will get nearly that bad.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I spent most of my life in hurricane alley. I grew up learning to be prepared. I've experienced what you described, and I don't think this will get nearly that bad.
It already has gotten THAT bad, and is getting worse.

Terpz719

Terpz719

I'm eyeing the S&P to get to 2300 or less. What are you watching
I'm keeping an eye out for the next Fed meeting in a few days. I can only imagine what kind of nonsense they will come up with. You can't print your way out of a pandemic - at least to my way of thinking. I think they totally misused that 50 basis point cut. That's 50 they won't have when they will really need it, unless the plan is to get us to zero ASAP...

I don't see a V shaped bounce back like during 08-09. I'm just another of the unwashed masses, but this time might actually be different.

Terpz719

Terpz719

I believe this guy! Just in:

Not yet for me. The neighbors and I aren't having to patrol the neighborhood to prevent looting, generator thefts, and whatnot.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I just ask that IF you have come in contact with anyone or even suspect you have. PLEASE quarantine yourself from this site. This shit is so contagious it can travel the internet!

The internet Troll Flu!

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

St louis mo friday
20200314 010551

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

There are clear stages and protocols when creating, testing and implementing a vaccine. Takes some time and a lot of testing and reformulating.

He layed out the steps in the article. Can not be done faster than a year and that is not likely even.

We went through this with the bird flu and never even came up with an anecdote.

The only way this happens sooner is if corners are cut. They may try to do animal and human testing side by side to cut the time-frame down. However, there are risks involved when you vary from the stages that were created for our SAFETY!

I've heard that the earliest in the above scenario is about 9-12 months. And this is only "if" they don't have trouble creating a vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom