• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I understand that releasing people from jail early can be alarming. Remember that they're not in prison, they're in jail. Waiting for trial, not already having been convicted of anything. And that the criminal justice system, as many of us know, is a joke.

Now's the time for compassion, bro. Shit's scary, but we're all people.
If they are being let out now they should have never been in there in the first place.

dire wolf

dire wolf

In case anyone is concerned about getting meat etc..I just ordered a bunch of Primo Burgers from an online well know meat place. Pricey but they will be very appreciated VERY soon! Fired up a second deep freeze in the garage too..Still have to check to see if the grow shop is open so I can HORDE some more soil! LMAO
Hey buzzer , i have that mini troll santa image giving the finger , from the defoliation debacle etched in my mind forever , thanks .........

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

No way bruv. Id say 40% of the time I go to gamble I win x800 my bet when I hit a 5 spot. I bet 5 different spots on ten cards.
You have been VERY VERY lucky!

By the way..You are way better off being lucky than good....and it's very UNLUCKY to be superstitious! 😂 😷 😷 😷

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

My wife just got home and said people are going nuts right now at the store she picked up my meds from for my surgery.
Decided to get the soil..on the way home I stopped at a Target superstore and found some canned goods, powdered creamer for coffee (Yuk), some soda, ..even some milk and frozen foods, but basically the store had very little of any food stuffs available. That should do it for me..In for the duration.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Ya we're doing a lot more than the news....
I understand that releasing people from jail early can be alarming. Remember that they're not in prison, they're in jail. Waiting for trial, not already having been convicted of anything. And that the criminal justice system, as many of us know, is a joke.

Now's the time for compassion, bro. Shit's scary, but we're all people.
fuck that......

I did 6 months in county on state time...GO BS SOMEONE ELSE............................

I watch 1 guy get 3 eailer release in that time and can back each time....... do his time so they say and start over.....

There the one's that need to be in there.............................................>>>>>>>>>>>

they have No were to go.... no $$$... no nothing ...................... why put them on the streets..... Fuck all that bs.....

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Corona virus, helpless rage inside!!
Wanting to release the rage!
But having to maintain control is very difficult!! Work is difficult!
everyone around me is distraught, helpless. I can feel it, see it in there eyes.
Dogs are good, they do not understand what is happening.
I work in an environment with individuals that do not speak English. There employer thinks the hole thing is a joke.
I can’t help them understand what is happening. I want to hide!

I WANT TO BREAK SOMETHING!!
VIOLENTLY!!!!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
everyone around me is distraught, helpless. I can feel it, see it in there eyes.
I work in an environment with individuals that do not speak English. There employer thinks the hole thing is a joke.

VIOLENTLY!!!!
You and I must be captains of the same goddamn ship.. I’m am baffled watching these people all day. No gloves, no mask,
No nothing. Clueless. Mind you, all while maintaining my 6ft self space lol.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

VIOLENTLY!!!!
Quit your job and grow more dope. Right now we can take our grass wherever we want. Just ride with a mask should be enough to deter them,and a piece of paper that says “I have flu” Incase they ignore the mask.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Sorry, I don’t have many avenues to vent.
Can’t show it to people that depend on me.
Get a hold of yourself man ! Lol

* smacks diesel* lol

Yes I agree, forget everyone except family.
Life as we know it is over.
The govt wants us to stay inside...they don't want us paying bills either.

Stay home, fatten up and relax...we are all in for changes. My only concerns are:
Keep production going
Stay away from people
And keep my eyes on the new laws being thrown around. Once big govt gets our rights it will be extremely hard to get them back.

At this point, it don't matter if the virus is real or a fake...it don't matter if u agree with this guy or not. It's about making sure your in a position Now and not later.

Yabgotta be serious now and out plays in motion that will allow you to survive in these next 18 months. Yes, 18 months.
It's clear as day that the "officials" see us no different than dogs who are expendable....

Keep production going, ramp up production of meds cause soon it's all hell in the streets. No one will have cash, and you will need permission to buy things or wait for a handout from the military.

People who had the means bought everything up. Your not going to see these people for a while. ..the ones you see out there are the ones who live day to day...and at some point they will turn to anger.
The rich took off to their hideaways and the wealthy took to international waters on their yachts. The middle class stocked up for 2 months or better and the average Joe is left behind...tomorrow, the average Joe will be branded a terrorist for trying to feed their families.
We as a people will be segregated according to our social status and careers. Basically whoever is of value to the agenda gets fed and the rest are disposable.

The world is up for the taking and individuals must take control of their lives.
Fuck waiting on CNN or another press meeting to make decisions.
Everyone on the television is a fuckin actor.. And actors get paid to lie.

Stock up as much as u can , and keep production going because meds are more valuable right now than cash..and as good as gold bars.
Keep good credible contacts that you trust and throw the rest away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom