Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Ya know I ordered a case of butane off amazon about a month ago and I waited and waited and waited then I checked the status and it says”your item may be lost” lol so I had to cancel it. Never got around to reordering. I can live rolling joints my wife on the other hand wouldn’t make it long without her dabs. 🤬

Propane works just as well. There's an adjustment period because the flame is hotter, but it's actually more efficient.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I want solor but out here not sure it will work to well....... and I don't see any around so there's a reason.....
If we actually make the move we're going to do geothermal and hydro with batteries. No more depending on the power companies. Gotta have a 365 stream and a well and we're off the grid. That is if we all survive this shit.🤣 Our 20 year old went to visit a girl in AZ for 10 days about a week ago. Thought he might move. No dice. Until he moves out we're stuck. Solar works here, if you want to subsidize the bastards that have been bending me over for years. Personally they're a nightmare. Fires every year destroying much and never held accountable, just raising rates and bending me over some more. I gotta move to Tennessee.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

My 2 cents.

I make fun. It's how I deal, with life in general. Life is hard, noticed? Gotta have fun or what's the point? Have fun, we're not getting out alive. It's called life.

History has shown us many other pandemics, yes? Millions dead. We're hopefully smarter and more prepared then we've ever been, yes? The idea here is to keep our healthcare system from being overwhelmed, okay?

We, humanity, need to stop the spread of this bug.

So let's plan for the future, PLANT THOSE SEEDS. This too shall pass and we'll only be stronger and even smarter.

There's some bad shit out there. Ebola is worse then any horror movie.

Yeah, we still have our share of neanderthal's who buy all the toilet paper because their head is full of tp but we have the best and brightest working on killing this shit.

Hang in there, could be worse...

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Here's an INTERESTING statistic on the ages of the infected so far:

"Other cases were reported in the four-jurisdiction area reporting to Carson City Health and Human Services _ Carson City, Douglas, Lyon and Storey counties. Just 5% percent of cases are among Nevadans under 20 Cases are spread fairly evenly among all the other ages categorized in 10 year groups ranging from 10% for 70 and over, to 14% for 30-39.

Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission."

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

You have been VERY VERY lucky!

By the way..You are way better off being lucky than good....and it's very UNLUCKY to be superstitious! 😂 😷 😷 😷

Ok maybe 40% is a generous estimate but I need to disagree with you there. Much better to be good. Good sticks with you.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I need soil too but why would hydro shops shutdown? I'm not worried about it.
Yesterday stores closing here (The State of Nevada) were voluntary..as of last night..they are mandatory with criminal prosecutions being threatened.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

BTW..Here stores like Home Depot and Lowes are exempt..they have that new Miracle Grow soil that is supposed to be a knockoff of Fox Farm soils. never have tried it, but it is a thought.

Never thought that I would utter anything Miracle Grow..but it is what it is:

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Yesterday stores closing here (The State of Nevada) were voluntary..as of last night..they are mandatory with criminal prosecutions being threatened.
Hmmm. Ok well there must be organic soil from a hardware store that'll do the trick. Still not worried lmao.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

BTW..Here stores like Home Depot and Lowes are exempt..they have that new Miracle Grow soil that is supposed to be a knockoff of Fox Farm soils. never have tried it, but it is a thought.

Gotcha.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

But shouldn't any organic soil be easy to use especially if I have a line of cannabis nutes to aid with fertilization?

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Gotta be careful with some budget soils, bugs, bugs, bugs. Soil gnats, soil gnats, soil gnats.
I've had bad experiences.
Especially if it was stored outside.
That's not good. Is there anything you wish you would have done to prevent it (given that you still had to use it)?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Gotta be careful with some budget soils, bugs, bugs, bugs. Soil gnats, soil gnats, soil gnats.
I've had bad experiences.
Especially if it was stored outside.

@Dirtbag warned me but the bale of pro mix hp i opened recently seems to have many gnats. Never got them so much before.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I shit canned it and the plants, total disaster. Twice it's happened to me, I should've learned the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom