Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madbud

Madbud

My guy who makes live Resin for me doesn’t want to do it anymore mostly for the risk factor since it’s a semi open blast but he was able to do small batches for me. Most people with the big machines need a lot more material.
So I really need to switch to pressing and I want a press that has enough pressure to press bubble. Thanks why I was asking. I wish I could get a pure pressure pressbut it doesn’t make dollars or cents since I only want it for the head.
What about a bench vice?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I ran 29 miles on Monday night in, I guess you would call, basketball shorts, it was a toasty 38F, just sayin'. 🙂
it's in the high 20's here at delievery times in the am..they were wearing those shorts when it was in the high teens too and snowing too. Each too their own..I will stay warm in the house and safe too.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Old school! Looks like the stuff I used to buy in high school lol
I seriously doubt he was kidding about the seeds...🤣😅🤣😂🤣
Most people use a harbor freight press which is pretty cheap, then ya have to buy some plates 3-400$. Ive seen a lot of people pressing Biggs with these but not so many pressing hash for Rosin.

Thats my next purchase. A shop press and some uncaged plates. Just got the rosineer. Theres a learning curve but I have rosin on hand so thats greatttt ... got some micron bags on the way for hash also so I will experiment

Glassdub

Glassdub

I guess that you missed it...Conona19 ( I still like the original name..LOL) is more than ten times as deadly as a seasonal flu etc. It spreads faster and EASIER TOO! It is better to kill any possible chance of infection than to just think that we are safe.
Yeah, yeah, no worries bromann, theres a cure, straight from Prince Charles medicine cabinet.

89436294 2538853476433119 4442041450254827520 o
Terpz719

Terpz719

So, I'm wondering what is it that people don't understand. Is it the word distance and or they have NO concept of six feet? Just drove past a dispensary on the way home that had a cafeteria table setup out side for folks to pickup their orders. The customers were standing shoulder to shoulder!?!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

So, I'm wondering what is it that people don't understand. Is it the word distance and or they have NO concept of six feet? Just drove past a dispensary on the way home that had a cafeteria table setup out side for folks to pickup their orders. The customers were standing shoulder to shoulder!?!
It's called the new math! LMAO

Dan789

Dan789

Found an interesting way to spend some time yesterday running into today (about eight hours total)...The dryer stopped functioning yesterday and was inop...My wife had my attention, pushed every button a few times, no change. (Power was on, lights working on the control panel.) Watched a few youtube video's about pulling the dryer apart (front load), then set off last night. Wasn't totally plugged up with lint, but wouldn't want it to be much worse. Short of this is, checked all the limits, fuses and even the pin outs on the control panel ($300) to replace... Couldn't find anything...Also, was amazed on what's really inside, not much, drum, rollers, motor, belt, gas valve, solenoids...Checked for the price of a replacement, yikes... Put it all back together, didn't end up with any extra screws (amazed), and drum roll, it's now working...Don't ask why...

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Found an interesting way to spend some time yesterday running into today (about eight hours total)...The dryer stopped functioning yesterday and was inop...My wife had my attention, pushed every button a few times, no change. (Power was on, lights working on the control panel.) Watched a few youtube video's about pulling the dryer apart (front load), then set off last night. Wasn't totally plugged up with lint, but wouldn't want it to be much worse. Short of this is, checked all the limits, fuses and even the pin outs on the control panel ($300) to replace... Couldn't find anything...Also, was amazed on what's really inside, not much, drum, rollers, motor, belt, gas valve, solenoids...Checked for the price of a replacement, yikes... Put it all back together, didn't end up with any extra screws (amazed), and drum roll, it's now working...Don't ask why...

Appliance repair graduate. Way to go, the built up lint was probaly tripping the hi heat limit.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I spent the morning changing out the trigger spring in my backup house pistol..What a giant PIA. This is a Highpoint C9 9mm and is about 10 yrs old. It is ugly as sin and had a 10lb trigger pull! Absolutely horrendous!

It shoots very well otherwise, and now has a 6lb trigger pull is is more to my liking. I can usually field strip my Springfield Armory XD 9mm; clean and reassemble it in under 30 minutes. This thing took over 2 hrs! Finally finished TG,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom