Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I'm super proud of how people are laying low in my little town in California. I'm excited that we have so much free entertainment offered to us online, and how people are looking out for one another. I know it is so much harder for big cities. We all need patience with one another, and time, for all of this. We also need to remember that infected people don't even know they have CV, and that there should be no blame. Puff puff pass.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

shaganja

shaganja

Anybody here a rumor/ theory, five g internet service runs on a very frequency. High enough to have electromagnetic radiation. This radiation is what is killing ppl. Takes about 6 months to set in and kill ya. When five g started, it started in China, then Italy got five g. And Korea...se where I'm going. If you jump down this rabbit hole....have fun! It looks very global eliteish, and fuckin scary!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Anybody here a rumor/ theory, five g internet service runs on a very frequency. High enough to have electromagnetic radiation. This radiation is what is killing ppl. Takes about 6 months to set in and kill ya. When five g started, it started in China, then Italy got five g. And Korea...se where I'm going. If you jump down this rabbit hole....have fun! It looks very global eliteish, and fuckin scary!!

Thats what the video said. But h1n1 virus pre dates radio waves even. Its easy to find patterns if you leave out information.

That said i think that the amount of radiation flying around is likely not good for our health.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Nevada's Governor just activated the National Guard. Time will tell what their REAL job will be.

The idiots that refused to follow the easy VOLUNTARY isolation are the root cause of of escalating problems and in LV business licenses of bushiness not obeying the mandatory closure of non essential operations, have been suspended!

I for one am in for the duration and have enough supplies to weather almost any eventuality..thru the next 2 months..or more if I need to ration.

Now the CDC is re evaluating their decision on whether the public should wear masks...IF I DO NEED to go out..I will wear mine since I don't the CDC was acting in the public's interest on that one. Common sense said that if the masks work for health care workers..they will work for the public..IF THEY ARE WORN CORRECTLY!

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Nevada's Governor just activated the National Guard. Time will tell what their REAL job will be.

The idiots that refused to follow the easy VOLUNTARY isolation are the root cause of of escalating problems and in LV business licenses of bushiness not obeying the mandatory closure of non essential operations, have been suspended!

I for one am in for the duration and have enough supplies to weather almost any eventuality..thru the next 2 months..or more if I need to ration.

Now the CDC is re evaluating their decision on whether the public should wear masks...IF I DO NEED to go out..I will wear mine since I don't the CDC was acting in the public's interest on that one. Common sense said that if the masks work for health care workers..they will work for the public..IF THEY ARE WORN CORRECTLY!

I knew I'd be stuck going out in this anyway, I havent even looked for a mask but I doubt I'll be able to find 1 anyway. I just have to be careful as I can, get to deal with front line people all the way down to homeless methheads in my jobs. County I work in has highest number of cases in state, cops & health care workers are getting virus, ppl I work with are getting sick (waiting for tests &/or results still last I heard).

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I knew I'd be stuck going out in this anyway, I havent even looked for a mask but I doubt I'll be able to find 1 anyway. I just have to be careful as I can, get to deal with front line people all the way down to homeless methheads in my jobs. County I work in has highest number of cases in state, cops & health care workers are getting virus, ppl I work with are getting sick (waiting for tests &/or results still last I heard).
The only reason that I even have masks is for the summer fires where we get the smoke from California daily. You can still buy the blue surgical masks on Ebay, but of course they are now expensive..I paid under 20 cents each and now they sell for $1 or so. Despite what the CDC says..the studies that I read claim the surgical masks are about 80% effective against CV19, vs 95% for N95, and 99.*% for P100 filters!

Anything is better than NOTHING imo:

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

My sister and my daughter are RN's. One is already on the front lines, working the emergency room at the hospital in the neighboring county. I'm waiting for an update from her. Several of her coworkers are currently sick and battling this. It seems like more and more cases are involving medical workers who have been active on the front line. @DreamsOfDiesel - Again, be safe friend.

My daughter on the other hand, lives in a different state and has not yet seen a case in her county. She was saying that when this hits her area, she won't be going home. She will stay at the hospital until it passes. She does not want to risk bringing it home to my grand daughter.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

My sister and my daughter are RN's. One is already on the front lines, working the emergency room at the hospital in the neighboring county. I'm waiting for an update from her. Several of her coworkers are currently sick and battling this. It seems like more and more cases are involving medical workers who have been active on the front line. @DreamsOfDiesel - Again, be safe friend.

My daughter on the other hand, lives in a different state and has not yet seen a case in her county. She was saying that when this hits her area, she won't be going home. She will stay at the hospital until it passes. She does not want to risk bringing it home to my grand daughter.
I'm currently sleeping in other room at home (still at work right now but when I finally get to go home...), avoiding as much contact with the mr as possible, hes got asthma & bad immune system. I'm doing what I can, hopefully it's enough to keep him safe. I'll be fine, i never get sick like other people. I attribute my healthy immune system to years of smoking weed lol

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I'm currently sleeping in other room at home (still at work right now but when I finally get to go home...), avoiding as much contact with the mr as possible, hes got asthma & bad immune system. I'm doing what I can, hopefully it's enough to keep him safe. I'll be fine, i never get sick like other people. I attribute my healthy immune system to years of smoking weed lol

Just be sure to exercise an abundance of caution. I also hope you have your proper ppe in abundance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom