• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Don't let the April 30th fool you.
They made it clear @ 18 months.

I have many associates in the medical industry here in Detroit from doctors, nurses,helpers and security and cleaning staff.

They all are suffering from being mind fucked.

They all tell me the same thing....nothing is adding up.

First let me say this.
Everyone and there freaking mothers have devices; so where are the vids and pics?

1. We should be seeing alot of content from all over the u.s. shot by medical industry workers of all levels....what happened to the thousands of workers who usually post silly shit??
No more vids of nurses showing us what they eat...how there asses look in uniforms..crazy patients..just silly random shit that they do at work...etc

Only content we see are obscure vids that strictly promote the theme.

All tell me their social media accounts are being monitored and should they release ANY "unauthorised" vids/pics/written content ...they will be sued,jailed,fired,blacklisted etc.

2. Bill Gates.
Why is bill gates the "lead" on this?

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

My wife's job was trying to make her go in 1 day a week to show solidarity with the "essential" employees.

I started putting up a teepee in the back yard because I am asthmatic and scared shitless. Her job backed off.

My wife is refusing to pay me union dues now and I am thinking about setting up a picket line in front of the fridge.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Send that rain my way
People are afraid. Don't blame 'em. You? It's cool. We know. Sucks. Could be worse, could be raining.

Talk about it. What's ya think. It's good to get it off your chest. We're all here rooting for you/us. We love you man! Seriously, love ya.

Post...
please? No rain here since February ! Not a drop ! Rainy season soon I hope

the rrock

the rrock

And play golf!
what state are the golf courses open at,my backyard is a GC and its been closed for 2 weeks. Schools in my county are closed till next year,it went from schools opening may 1 till closed for year in one day.I would imagine rest of CA wont be far behind.
Im 3 miles from BIG Basin state park and they closed that also (400 sq mi of redwoods)>so many old logging roads from the 1800's gold rush era too explore all access blocked unless you have a 47 old XL250 or a newer KTM.
30 years ago this virus would have been a non issue(mad cow disease,sars,aids etc,etc) Social media tends to get people panicked,but is a source also that keeps the uninformed informed.Stay on course people

Moshmen

Moshmen

what state are the golf courses open at,my backyard is a GC and its been closed for 2 weeks. Schools in my county are closed till next year,it went from schools opening may 1 till closed for year in one day.I would imagine rest of CA wont be far behind.
Im 3 miles from BIG Basin state park and they closed that also (400 sq mi of redwoods)>so many old logging roads from the 1800's gold rush era too explore all access blocked unless you have a 47 old XL250 or a newer KTM.
30 years ago this virus would have been a non issue(mad cow disease,sars,aids etc,etc) Social media tends to get people panicked,but is a source also that keeps the uninformed informed.Stay on course people
I’m in Florida right down the road from the valspar championship that was just cancelled, got prolly 10 courses with in 10 miles of me most are open.
They don’t allow anyone in the 19 th,
But reserve a t time and if carting u must use their sanitized cart , only one person per cart,
And they made so the flags don’t come out, so no one pulls flags, they installed pvc around the flag so the ball doesn’t even go in the hole it is trapped between the flag and cup! Really pretty genius! Even made the news as a social distance acceptable sport!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Absolutely! Why shut down the Forrest? Makes no sense, and I would prefer the new electric start KTM to the old Honda any day! Lol

the rrock

the rrock

Absolutely! Why shut down the Forrest? Makes no sense, and I would prefer the new electric start KTM to the old Honda any day! Lol
agreed at least the Honda starts on first kick and the seat is like a big soft pillow compared to the new bikes streamlined hard seats,its amazing how far dirt bikes/enduros have come since the 70s

the rrock

the rrock

I’m in Florida right down the road from the valspar championship that was just cancelled, got prolly 10 courses with in 10 miles of me most are open.
They don’t allow anyone in the 19 th,
But reserve a t time and if carting u must use their sanitized cart , only one person per cart,
And they made so the flags don’t come out, so no one pulls flags, they installed pvc around the flag so the ball doesn’t even go in the hole it is trapped between the flag and cup! Really pretty genius! Even made the news as a social distance acceptable sport!

Y'all are lucky,thats alot of golf options,hopefully they remain open
yeah upon checking there are courses in the bay area that remain open,I was suppose to work at the PGA championship at Harding Park in May,been cancelled just like the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom