Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Our vet has the same policy..Even though I have used the same vet practice, each time I have to go (3 dogs), I always read the release to make sure that they can't do things like anesthetize the dog without my DIRECT consent.
Too many young and new vets at the practice these days, not to be very careful.

I would have the same concern. However, I've been using this vet for quite a while and have been good with me when I have said "no." For example, they wanted to neuter him. He's a pure bred so I said "NO." Never approached the subject again. If he wasn't a pure bred, I'd have had him neutered. We got him at 8 weeks. He's now 10 months old. I have paid out $5000 in vet bills - most of it was when he broke his leg and required surgery 2 days before Christmas. So my dog is now a Citibank Diamond Card holder (21 months interest free financing.)

My wife is about ready to go ...

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I forgot to add that I have used this practice for over ten yrs. I still read to make sure, even though my regular doctor knows exactly how I feel. I have a 1 yr old Golden female that will be needing her Parvo and Rabies booster this summer. I am considering giving her the Parvo myself to avoid a trip to the vet. I am actually more concerned about Parvo than rabies atm, since who knows what creatures visit the yard at night. Rabies can only be given by the Vet of course, but the Parvo shot is easy to administer. I have a motorized grooming table with restraints, so she can't move.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Our vet has the same policy..Even though I have used the same vet practice for yrs, each time I have to go (3 dogs), I always read the release to make sure that they can't do things like anesthetize the dog without my DIRECT consent.
Too many young and new vets at the practice these days, not to be very careful.

youre not crazy for this... a buddy of mine sent his dog in to get her nails clipped a few months back...poor thing came out with all her teeth pulled... Dont ask me how that happened.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
The whole vet thing always freaks me out.
When I go to the doc I know how I feel, my pet I just know they they aren't right. I am depending on the vet to be honest and compassionate towards me and my pet.
And if my pet needs to be put down not put a bunch of tests on my wallet just to pad theirs.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

His leg isn't broken this time. Also a different leg than he broke before. I think he hurt it playing in the back yard. Nothing serious this time. However he is my wife's baby and we do our best to make sure he has the care he needs. He's inside at the vet right now.

Dan789

Dan789

Lol, got me, never once thought of steel. I can build greenhouse myself (dad used to rehab apts before he became truck driver, only thing I refuse to do is lay carpet if I can avoid it lol, & truthfully I still get a little nervous when dealing with main breakers or 220s)
Note: in the US since 1970 itā€™s been 120/240 volts...(sorry retired Electrical contractor).

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

No more trips to the lake for while! šŸ˜·

AND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom