• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
USA is heading for a disaster I'd bet 2nd only to India in total deaths when its over US Fed gov failure of their citizens. trump leaves governors to fight over medical supplies amongst themselves feel sorry for all Americans right now

That's the way the US is run, thats why we have states.
And our reporting is far more acurite than many other countries.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

That's the way the US is run, thats why we have states.
And our reporting is far more acurite than many other countries.

I believe our numbers are as accurate as can be, but at this point, they are always behind ... new cases still waiting to be reported, tests not yet complete ...

Unfortunately, we aren't heading for a disaster. We're in the middle of one. The disaster has already started.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I believe our numbers are as accurate as can be, but at this point, they are always behind ... new cases still waiting to be reported, tests not yet complete ...

Unfortunately, we aren't heading for a disaster. We're in the middle of one. The disaster has already started.
One of the problems is that there are people dying from what are presumed to be "other" causes and will never be included in the figures..ie: heart attacks, strokes etc..some of which could have been precipitated by the CV19!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

One of the problems is that there are people dying from what are presumed to be "other" causes and will never be included in the figures..ie: heart attacks, strokes etc..some of which could have been precipitated by the CV19!

From what I hear, the stress from the virus on a person's body is severe.

However, in my eyes, if a person tests positive ... flu killed them even if the actual event was a heart attack/stroke. It was caused by the stress and it became too much for the body to handle.

Another interesting read:

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

From what I hear, the stress from the virus on a person's body is severe.

However, in my eyes, if a person tests positive ... flu killed them even if the actual event was a heart attack/stroke. It was caused by the stress and it became too much for the body to handle.

Another interesting read:
The thing is that they won't test an already deceased person for the Virus, and it will go unreported in those cases.
NOT to mention the stress that we are all feeling these days (and will get much worse) that may have a negative effect on our longevity.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

We in Northern Nevada had relatively few cases last week..Now they are exploding! (Kids too!!!!!!!!!)

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I cracked up at our state school board.
They wanted to have a meeting all last week to decide how to move forward with education in the state.
You know what the big holdup was?
They could not bring themselves to call it home school, they had to come up with a new name because they couldn't be confused with the evil home schoolers.
So they decided to call it "distance schooling.
Bunch of freaks!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

The thing is that they won't test an already deceased person for the Virus, and it will go unreported in those cases.
NOT to mention the stress that we are all feeling these days (and will get much worse) that may have a negative effect on our longevity.

I am still young enough in body ... My doctors always say my body is younger than my age ... I would hope as long as I don't catch this disease, I would have enough time to heal from the stress.

I'm not someone who suffers from anxiety very often, but this virus has caused more than one moment of extra stress ... I am likely over-thinking about it at times.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I am still young enough in body ... My doctors always say my body is younger than my age ... I would hope as long as I don't catch this disease, I would have enough time to heal from the stress.

I'm not someone who suffers from anxiety very often, but this virus has caused more than one moment of extra stress ... I am likely over-thinking about it at times.

I heard they are gonna send a Rx for clonazepam with the,stimulas checks.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That will happen where those with money buy enough clout to control the industry. It happened here ... I am for regulation of the industry as far as testing/quality control/safety but Michigan recreational regulations go way beyond that and favors those with the deepest pockets. Essentially they eliminated their biggest competition from the retail market ... the caregivers. I'm positive that was intentional

i thought you can still be a caregiver?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

i thought you can still be a caregiver?
You can, but you can't sell weed as easily as you once could directly to a dispensary. You were the one who was mentioning some of these changes. What hoops do you have to jump through now to sell overages to the recreational market? I know it has to be tested first ...

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
They are puttin real money in the legalization here in Florida , with verbiage to keep people from home growing and forcing buying from their dispensary! It’s sicking , but they have gotten good at it !
do you carry a card in FL? It’s getting more and more corrupt if that’s even possible for Florida. Check out this high quality product for only 50 dollars an eighth.

7D4E0791 0C0D 4DA5 81E9 EA93B747F3F1
shaganja

shaganja

Almost all my news comes from online. If it's controversial subject, I might try to read both sides. However, in most instances I have been around long enough to smell Bull Sh..
Almost all my news comes from online. If it's controversial subject, I might try to read both sides. However, in most instances I have been around long enough to smell Bull Sh..
Rt news. Aljezera us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom