Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You can, but you can't sell weed as easily as you once could directly to a dispensary. You were the one who was mentioning some of these changes. What hoops do you have to jump through now to sell overages to the recreational market? I know it has to be tested first ...

They made us stop selling to the dispensaries almost 5 years ago. They allowed it for a minute when we went rec last year but again no more. When that went away i stopped applying as caregiver.

I am not a fan of regulated weed. But it will always be like this. And im sure they will lower our plant count like Colorado did after they went “legal” a while.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
They made us stop selling to the dispensaries almost 5 years ago. They allowed it for a minute when we went rec last year but again no more. When that went away i stopped applying as caregiver.

I am not a fan of regulated weed. But it will always be like this. And im sure they will lower our plant count like Colorado did after they went “legal” a while.
So caregivers are no longer allowed to sell to the shops?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

There is a process I believe that allows it, but I don't know all the details.

It used to be once upon a time (several years ago) a caregiver could sell directly to the dispensary without all the red tape.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
do you carry a card in FL? It’s getting more and more corrupt if that’s even possible for Florida. Check out this high quality product for only 50 dollars an eighth.

That's just plain wrong!!!
Pre grind?!
That's to get the customer further from the plant. They did the,same thing with the poppy ie. Oxys., hydros etc.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
There is a process I believe that allows it, but I don't know all the details.

It used to be once upon a time (several years ago) a caregiver could sell directly to the dispensary without all the red tape.
I will have to give my buddy a call it’s been a bit over a year since I called him. He was selling 20 packs at a time to the shops. 72 plants under 72 lights lol

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

He's absolutely much more likely to have the most up to date and accurate information. My nephew stopped being a caregiver about 4 yrs ago so I no longer hear the industry news.

Only regulations I support are those that promote safety of the products. Like pesticide testing. THC level testing is important too ... but the rest in my opinion is to rope off the market from the moms and pops who were the heart and soul of the medical industry when it first was started.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
He's absolutely much more likely to have the most up to date and accurate information. My nephew stopped being a caregiver about 4 yrs ago so I no longer hear the industry news.

Only regulations I support are those that promote safety of the products. Like pesticide testing. THC level testing is important too ... but the rest in my opinion is to rope off the market from the moms and pops who were the heart and soul of the medical industry when it first was started.
I agree that anything that is sold should be tested, especially for fungicides and pesticides.

Moshmen

Moshmen

do you carry a card in FL? It’s getting more and more corrupt if that’s even possible for Florida. Check out this high quality product for only 50 dollars an eighth.
I am waiting for the card, but not so I can go to a dispensary! Lmao I drive by trulieve, sutterra, cureleaf and about 4 others everyday. Lines waiting outside now it’s ridiculouus ! Lmao
I’m gettin the card so when the time comes I’m gonna stand up for my little grow

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Especially the propaganda news. ABC,CBS, NBC, fox,

All news networks report with a bias. The way they lean just depends on who owns them.

CNN is AT&T. MSNBC is Comcast. Fox is part of the whole Murdoch conservative media empire. Sinclair, another right wing media empire, owns a shocking amount of local news stations and controls their messaging. The Daily Beast is directly operated by Chelsea Clinton. Washington Post is run by Jeff Bezos. The list goes on and on, it's just about following the money to the person that wants power.

There are a few sites that I trust. The Intercept is excellent. Mostly I just follow different independent journalists.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I am waiting for the card, but not so I can go to a dispensary! Lmao I drive by trulieve, sutterra, cureleaf and about 4 others everyday. Lines waiting outside now it’s ridiculouus ! Lmao
I’m gettin the card so when the time comes I’m gonna stand up for my little grow

I moved out of one corrupt place and exchanged it with a state with a mandatory minimum LOL... I am on the way to get my card here in NJ too... My 3rd and final screening appoinment is next week. All 3 had to be paid in cash. Then I have to pay the state of NJ... Still need to change my license at the DMV too and they are all closed... No wonder people have to take the law into their own hands...What if I had seizures?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Until recently you couldn’t smoke here ! Vape only
I'm not a big fan of those vape carts anyway. It's probably because I have not found a good brand yet ... the high seems flat. Flowers seems to have "dimensions" to the high that I don't find in carts. I like higher end concentrates that retain more of the full spectrum, but none of the carts that I have bought are like that. I have put terp sauce in a cart and that works pretty well ... However concentrates are something I am more likely to use when traveling.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I moved out of one corrupt place and exchanged it with a state with a mandatory minimum LOL... I am on the way to get my card here in NJ too... My 3rd and final screening appoinment is next week. All 3 had to be paid in cash. Then I have to pay the state of NJ... Still need to change my license at the DMV too and they are all closed... No wonder people have to take the law into their own hands...What if I had seizures?
Nevada has given everyone that needs ant DMV docs renewed, a grace period of at least 90 days..CCW holders as well..unheard of!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well when they were allowed to “donate” “overages” shops were still technically illegal. Then the first wave of corperate med grows started. Now like 4 years later its all revamped again for rec. and caregivers (like always from the rules) can take “donations” from up to 5 patients and grow their 12 plants each.

Hope that made sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom