• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Ty....
Honestly and this I'm sure will be pulled..but I'm posting on a diff site.....

I'll still post here... Cause I Love This Place.....

But there's alot of eyes here that I don't need on me......

I'm nobody, so I'm not noticed, good that way

basscaptain

basscaptain

Here we go again ... trying to fight common sense. The economy is important, but not as important as human life. Bad idea reversing social distancing right now. The economy will recover. Dead people don't ...
well were going to have to do something the Gov can't pay for all of this.....
and what about all the people working for$$$$$$cash....................................

this is where it ll starts/bible/1 world gov/1st it will be the usa looking for 1 Gov Id to pay and feed us from.........

Wacth the Fuck out guys it's not that far off IF we don't get back to work........

you all with $$$ are ok.... but if you have 98.$$ in the bank and no work... and the power company wants 138 for you bill shits going to get Bad......

I'll work in it.......................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I don't Care I need $$$ that's the bottom line.........................................

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

wow you all got a lot going on here..... I stop looking days ago.........

all I want to know is where do I get the $$$ from......... since the Gov Doesn't have my address?????

you all have a Good Day ...... Life most go on.............. off to town today ..... maybe some fishing on the way back........ but 1st I have Hrs of work here to do......................

They are first sending direct deposit to anyone who set up a bank last year for their return. Then they will send checks to the addresses from 2018 filing.

I did not file last year so they have no info on me. I am sending the 2018 and 2019 1040 forms in as soon as i get them in the mail. I had my family print and send them. They are available online.

At least i should get my check this summer. Mrs. MMG filed and will get early direct deposit.

Hope this info helps.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

and what about all the people working for$$$$$$cash....................................

this is where it ll starts/bible/1 world gov/1st it will be the usa looking for 1 Gov Id to pay and feed us from.........

Wacth the Fuck out guys it's not that far off IF we don't get back to work........

you all with $$$ are ok.... but if you have 98.$$ in the bank and no work... and the power company wants 138 for you bill shits going to get Bad......

I'll work in it.......................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I don't Care I need $$$ that's the bottom line.........................................

I still go to work at both jobs, even if I had a choice with work, I wouldn't be able to stay home, got bills to pay & ameren just took last payment twice & all I get is my next couple months paid, doesnt help me now

basscaptain

basscaptain

They are first sending direct deposit to anyone who set up a bank last year for their return. Then they will send checks to the addresses from 2018 filing.

I did not file last year so they have no info on me. I am sending the 2018 and 2019 1040 forms in as soon as i get them in the mail. I had my family print and send them. They are available online.

At least i should get my check this summer. Mrs. MMG filed and will get early direct deposit.

Hope this info helps.
ty

I didn't file since I came out of Jail 5 yrs now..... so I'm with you on this........

Seraphine

Seraphine

Airborne??? Where is the link to this?

Why do people want to treat flu as not a big deal or a as a conspiracy. It’s not and it is so disrespectful to the doctors and nurses who have take care of them. Healthcare workers are getting this and at least 20% of healthcare workers who have contracted flu have died. My husband works with India directly and he was tipped off that It just hit the largest ghetto in India. So many people are going to die. Show a little respect.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Check with your power company and Governor's office..The power company here CANNOT turn off anyone's power for non payment during the crises. (Nevada)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

basscaptain

basscaptain

You have to file to get a relief check. Free efile is fine but if you have no income to report you have to send on paper. i tried again this year. Doesnt work with 0 for income.
Like I said the 1's that really need the HELP will see it in a yr....

they will have to come up with something diff or let us work...............................

I'm 3 days late on my power bill and there really bitching......... I'll pay it but some people can't.....................

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I feel for you ... I have savings in the bank, and I feel for me too right now. This is stressful, but I get it ... the people who's income doesn't leave room for savings are in the most difficult position right now. They feel forced to work through it ... Sick people going to work because they can't afford to take time off has fueled the spread.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Like I said the 1's that really need the HELP will see it in a yr....

they will have to come up with something diff or let us work...............................

I'm 3 days late on my power bill and there really bitching......... I'll pay it but some people can't.....................
Start here:
If your power company is threatening and that is against the state regs (where you live); complain and they will desist immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom