Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
basscaptain

basscaptain

Lol, got free extra plants but havent gotten to breeding part yet but I'll gladly share beans when I get them going, closer every day
Now is the time to be driving it around........ if you need to move a lot of goods NOW would be GOOD.........................................

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Lol, my papers say I'm essential 24/7 but I'm not sure how much good that would do me crossing multiple state lines with everyone on lockdown hahaha
Plus truthfully I'm avoiding all, my area is worst in missouri for virus. I work at 2 essential places so I come into contact with too many people

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

wow you all got a lot going on here..... I stop looking days ago.........

all I want to know is where do I get the $$$ from......... since the Gov Doesn't have my address?????

you all have a Good Day ...... Life most go on.............. off to town today ..... maybe some fishing on the way back........ but 1st I have Hrs of work here to do......................
Morning 'Captain ... Life is actually good inside my castle. I have a lot of time on my hands right now so yes, I look ... Boredom is the worst thing I am dealing with right now ... I think I have 500 posts alone in the last 2 weeks.

I've got too much time on my hands .... Enjoy the fishing

basscaptain

basscaptain

Morning 'Captain ... Life is actually good inside my castle. I have a lot of time on my hands right now so yes, I look ... Boredom is the worst thing I am dealing with right now ... I think I have 500 posts alone in the last 2 weeks.

Good morning Sir......

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

What I find interesting being retired, is that I really have not changed anything that much, but being in lockdown on a mandatory basis just makes me think differently. I have been tempted to go shopping even though I don't have to....OCD hard at work.πŸ˜›

I have enough here to stay afloat for at least 30 days..more if I ration (+ a freeze dried 30 day emergency food supply). Got lots of dog food too for the 3 moochers too! LOL

Also stocked up on ammo before it became impossible to find..
Just in case I need to say: "welcome to Nevada MF!"

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Now is the time to be driving it around........ if you need to move a lot of goods NOW would be GOOD.........................................
I forgot manners (need to go to sleep), sorry, actually you were 1 of people I've been wondering about last few days, hadn't seen much of you. Always a pleasure to hear from you 😁

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

What I find interesting being retired, is that I really have not changed anything that much, but being in lockdown on a mandatory basis just makes me think differently. I have been tempted to go shopping even though I don't have to....OCD hard at work.πŸ˜›

I have enough here to stay afloat for at least 30 days..more if I ration (+ a freeze dried 30 day emergency food supply). Got lots of dog food too for the 3 moochers too! LOL

Also stocked up on ammo before it became impossible to find..
Just in case I need to say: "welcome to Nevada MF!"

Right now, my area is pretty peaceful. If anarchy hits, obviously that could change. Bullets seem to fly most often a couple miles south of me. It's even been strangely quiet news-wise in that area recently.

Edit: Here's some hope that daylight is on the horizon:

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I have a day off , first day of the week woot. woot!
I was talking to my youngest son about how he felt about waking up every morning breaking the law.
He has 8 kids, thats 10 in the family so they are breaking the rules just by staying home.

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

I understand buzz.....
I'm doing the same thing....I have everything I need here..... but I have been going into town 1 time a week for soil and just to leave...this week I went to the post office to ship...

The time it took to drive there I could of fix the printer and just shipped from here.....

The thing I need here is rolling papers...the hillbillies have got them all now......lol

And it sucks to have to pay shipping on papers.......

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I understand buzz.....
I'm doing the same thing....I have everything I need here..... but I have been going into town 1 time a week for soil and just to leave...this week I went to the post office to ship...

The time it took to drive there I could of fix the printer and just shipped from here.....

The thing I need here is rolling papers...the hillbillies have got them all now......lol

And it sucks to have to pay shipping on papers.......

Lol, I could mail some of those if you actually need some

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Right now, my area is pretty peaceful. If anarchy hits, obviously that could change. Bullets seem to fly most often a couple miles south of me. It's even been strangely quiet news-wise in that area recently.

Edit: Here's some hope that daylight is on the horizon:
There have already been 2 attempted home invasions in towns south of Reno..The home owners shot the perpetrators dead! One got inside and was killed, and the 2nd was shot halfway in the door (I bet the owner dragged his dead ass inside too..LOL)
It is only a matter of time before the bad guys really get moving as our LE officers and Fire Fighters are coming down with it too.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I forgot manners (need to go to sleep), sorry, actually you were 1 of people I've been wondering about last few days, hadn't seen much of you. Always a pleasure to hear from you 😁
Ty....
Honestly and this I'm sure will be pulled..but I'm posting on a diff site.....

I'll still post here... Cause I Love This Place.....

But there's alot of eyes here that I don't need on me......

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Ty....
Honestly and this I'm sure will be pulled..but I'm posting on a diff site.....

I'll still post here... Cause I Love This Place.....

But there's alot of eyes here that I don't need on me......

Hmmmm

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Here we go again ... trying to fight common sense. The economy is important, but not as important as human life. Bad idea reversing social distancing right now. The economy will recover. Dead people don't ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom