• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
It was pretty obvious you directed the snowflake comment at 1diesel. But instead of explaining yourself you got mad and made another post about GOD that had to be deleted also. There was around 40 posts after that before the thread got locked, so you had plenty of time to explain yourself.

I had stuff to do.
And "mad", really? Lol

Terpz719

Terpz719

Long analysis and a projection by Deutsche Bank. It's based on other countries following China's trajectory. They try to adjust for things like China's ability to totally lockdown their people and the accuracy of China's numbers.

FWIW, here is their best guess:

Date of restrictions lifted

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Long analysis and a projection by Deutsche Bank. It's based on other countries following China's trajectory. They try to adjust for things like China's ability to totally lockdown their people and the accuracy of China's numbers.

FWIW, here is their best guess:

View attachment 958109

Thats what they think.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I believe the topic is virus and marijuana?
Skunkydunk we don’t get butt hurt, we are here to make this as enjoyable for Farmers that want to learn to grow this sweet weed we all so cherish.
Politics and religion are a divider among all of us. I leave my beliefs and opinions at the door when I come here. This is our place to help each other not divide.
Political and religious statement in general can be fine to a point but generally will escalate and end up Badly for a thread to continue.
very touchy subjects I prefer people to leave in there personal lives.
If people really want to have political and religious conversations you have that prerogative here, it’s called a personal message and you can invite all the members you want to have those discussions with. Not in open forum!
Thanks and good day to you all:)

Would you mind laying out more clear guidelines of what's considered political? Are you generally saying that this site shouldn't be used to further anyone's political agenda and that nobody should advocate for policy change on here outside of anything related to cannabis?

I remember agreeing with a post in the last thread and mentioning how the US sanctions on Iran have affected their death toll. That got deleted but I don't understand what made that political. Was my Turkmenistan video considered political? Just trying to understand the boundaries...

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Would you mind laying out more clear guidelines of what's considered political? Are you generally saying that this site shouldn't be used to further anyone's political agenda and that nobody should advocate for policy change on here outside of anything related to cannabis?

I remember agreeing with a post in the last thread and mentioning how the US sanctions on Iran have affected their death toll. That got deleted but I don't understand what made that political. Was my Turkmenistan video considered political? Just trying to understand the boundaries...
Guidelines are stated in The Farms TOS.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Guidelines are stated in The Farms TOS.

That's unhelpful.

"Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis."

None of that answers any of the questions I asked.

This place seems to be a forum where people can post insane conspiracy theory videos that will likely make THCfarmer liable for a lawsuit later and not have them deleted. Are those not inciting? What makes them different from someone noting the effects of a foreign policy?

Like I said, I'm trying to understand. It seems the definition of politics here seems very much based on the whims of whatever mod is reading the thread in question.

Threads keep going off topic because the TOS are unclear. I'm asking for clarification so that I don't break the rules in the future.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
That's unhelpful.

"Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis."

None of that answers any of the questions I asked.

This place seems to be a forum where people can post insane conspiracy theory videos that will likely make THCfarmer liable for a lawsuit later and not have them deleted. Are those not inciting? What makes them different from someone noting the effects of a foreign policy?

Like I said, I'm trying to understand. It seems the definition of politics here seems very much based on the whims of whatever mod is reading the thread in question.

Threads keep going off topic because the TOS are unclear. I'm asking for clarification so that I don't break the rules in the future.
I totally agree with you here. That’s why I do not partake. Most if this is opinions anyway. Happy grows.
BurnZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom