Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

They are first sending direct deposit to anyone who set up a bank last year for their return. Then they will send checks to the addresses from 2018 filing.

I did not file last year so they have no info on me. I am sending the 2018 and 2019 1040 forms in as soon as i get them in the mail. I had my family print and send them. They are available online.

At least i should get my check this summer. Mrs. MMG filed and will get early direct deposit.

Hope this info helps.
People receiving disability &/or Social Security qualify automatically and will get the check deposited automatically

basscaptain

basscaptain

Thanks @DreamsOfDiesel i should get confirmation in a few days it said.

And @basscaptain use the link above worked good and was pretty fast.
ty that was easy..... I still went with the mail me a check but they have my info.......

not ready to give them my bank #'s...

I guess this is where one of those pre pay cards would get you your $$ faster like brinks and etc.....

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have not applied for disability. But with my new back problems i may have to. I lost my carreer due to health problems but i continued to earn.
Then I guess you're going to have to file like you mentioned above? I thought I was going to have too as well, but three days ago the president clarified that in his afternoon presser, I can't attach the audio file of him saying that for some reason but I do have it and that is what was said

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Me personally? No.

I also get my flu shot every year. I've never had an instance where the flu shot has made me sick. However, over-all I am still pretty healthy.

I had bad athsma and allergies as a kid and i still have them. My health has always been iffy. I have died and been revived from athsma and burst diverticula.

Shot and stabbed too but didnt kill me. Lol.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Wont be long, just hold on a minute because they're emptying the prisons here in my illustrious state of so-called low-risk prisoners and this is also coming to a prison near you all soon too, no doubt
Already done here! Couple guards got it and they started letting people out, mostly misdemeanor offenders and people who couldn’t make bail. No long term

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
So,,,,, they just reported that Walmart and Target are supplying all employees with masks and gloves!?????
The girl crying on YouTube says there aren't any?
Maybe need to stop at Wal-Mart?
lol, If you have deep pockets like target and walmart, all they have to do is outbid the states that need the ppe. But you wont see the ppe for sale at walmart or target right now.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Already done here! Couple guards got it and they started letting people out, mostly misdemeanor offenders and people who couldn’t make bail. No long term

Isnt that the opposite of what rhey should do. They know it spreads even wihhout showing symptoms so if a guard has it all the prosoners that has close contact do too. And now they are out enjoying tjeir freedom (to infect others)

WTF!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Isnt that the opposite of what rhey should do. They know it spreads even wihhout showing symptoms so if a guard has it all the prosoners that has close contact do too. And now they are out enjoying tjeir freedom (to infect others)

WTF!
This is an example of a no win situation ... They stay confined in close quarters and everyone inside gets it. What do ya do? Leave them in or let them out? I can see that becoming a hot topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom