• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Depends on how far you want to push it.
Common sense should be everyone’s guidelines when interpreting the TOS,
But common sense seems to be lacking if you get my drift:)
Ain’t pointing at no one!
Just a general observation.
One thing peeps should ask them self
“Could this post possibly be deleted?”

Shame we cant go back and do that with the time limit.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Iv been making my own masks here with these templates might be of some use to you... https://diymask.site

Here are some pics of the mask my wife’s friend made for her. She is making them for her husband who is a nurse working the city hospital and staying away from his family til this is over.

59F8D53C 7906 4BF9 BD8D 399652EACF7E
2A06417B 9734 4523 B629 AA7FBA7F013D
D4D08185 E230 4535 9A42 1903F73EAB85

Terpz719

Terpz719

SERIOUSLY! MFers and their ability to read body language don't know how easy they have it. I had my first public meltdown in a long time a few days ago and have just started to get back on track from it. Autism + PTSD = a haunted brain. 😄

I can cram encyclopedic knowledge of things I'm passonate about into my brain and regurgitate it on demand, but put me in a room with seven people I don't know and one will be angry within 15 minutes and I likely won't understand why.
I feel ya bro. These are stressful times. Being 4/5 of a hermit most of my life, the lockdown changes almost nothing for me, so that's a win, lol.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Tough shit here, we are still working in the field at my company, office closed work from home but not us! We’ve been relying on 6 mill nitro gloves getting out of the truck and back in, disposable ya no. Was just informed by my safety supplier all latex gloves are no longer available.
You can’t find any alcohol based hand cleaner I’m down to my last bottle.
this is fucked!!
And yes my job is considered essential,
Otherwise I would not be risking it in this crap we’ve created!!

newh

newh

Tough shit here, we are still working in the field at my company, office closed work from home but not us! We’ve been relying on 6 mill nitro gloves getting out of the truck and back in, disposable ya no. Was just informed by my safety supplier all latex gloves are no longer available.
You can’t find any alcohol based hand cleaner I’m down to my last bottle.
this is fucked!!
And yes my job is considered essential,
Otherwise I would not be risking it in this crap we’ve created!!
how many people are they riding in the trucks?Right now me and my buddy ride in my truck i kicked everyone else out lol,we been buds over 20 years ,we have an agreement that i cant speak of if shit gets really bad.The other ones ride in the other trucks.i try to keep the ones that come in together together.a third of my crew went splittsville on me.i dont know if i will see them again they prolly wont want to show face after baggin it.its tough seeing eveyones scared faces.breaks my fukin heart...and theres no ppe left in the stores around here for a minute.we have gloves and wpies for now but that stuffs gonna run out.stay safe dude all we can do is hope for the best outcome possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom