Cotton Candy...

• Thread starter PercySpencer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PercySpencer

Hey all. I was looking for some info about Chimeras' gear that has cotton candy geneitcs in it. I had recently read in HT mag that Chimera has two strains that contain Cotton Candy (C-4= CC X Shishkaberry and Mental Floss= CC X Blueberry).
I have grown out some Federations Hawaiiaan X Cotton Candy a few years ago, and was fascinated with the reults. Some of the best tasting herb Ive yet to grow.
My questions are:
Is the Cottoncandy is domianant in either strain?

Anyone know is the Cottoncandy female used to produce either strain?

Any info is appreciated. I cant believe I was ignorant that Chimrea had cottoncandy genetics all this time and I didnt know it. Thx.

L

latrell24

Only chimera knows the mom of mental floss and its not cotton candy

S

samiam

C-4 is the only strain that is available now that has cotton candy in it (Cotton Candy X Shishkeberry Red)
Frost Bite did ( Cotton CandyX Northern Lights) but i dont think its available anymore. Mental floss does not- like Latrell said above. Chimera has stated that even though he appreciated the High Times induction, that there was a few errors in the article. He said he had nothing to do with the creation of Grape Krush (It is DJ Short) or Geurilla Gold.

S

samiam

You bet!
As far as cotton candy being dominate on the c-4, from what iv seen on grows on the net, it looks to be half and half. Everyone seems to really like them though. lots of berry flavors it seems too.

D

Deacon Dank

If you look hard enough you can find federations cotton candy seeds still,they still have stock of it and I.S.S.

R

razkaliconnec10

C-4 is the only strain that is available now that has cotton candy in it (Cotton Candy X Shishkeberry Red)
Frost Bite did ( Cotton CandyX Northern Lights) but i dont think its available anymore. Mental floss does not- like Latrell said above. Chimera has stated that even though he appreciated the High Times induction, that there was a few errors in the article. He said he had nothing to do with the creation of Grape Krush (It is DJ Short) or Geurilla Gold.

by C-4 do you mean Chem-4? just wondering becaues thats what oaksterdam abbreviates Chemdog #4

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I know this is old, but I had Cotton Candy a few years back, frosty tasty, and smelled so good, but there didn't seem to be any high from it.

Top Bottom