IMG 2376
IMG 2377
IMG 2378
sweet

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That citral glue looks on point GG, love the calyxes. how's the taste and high on that one
She's a lookie Lou :D I never get a complaint on that one because looks always draws them in for the wow factor. The high is strong and Stoney and the taste is citrusy with a little sweetness. Just not a very exciting high in my opinion. I'd give her a 6.5/10 because she late flower hermies

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

She's a lookie Lou :D I never get a complaint on that one because looks always draws them in for the wow factor. The high is strong and Stoney and the taste is citrusy with a little sweetness. Just not a very exciting high in my opinion. I'd give her a 6.5/10 because she late flower hermies

What strains rate higher you're growing?

I live for complex highs. Not actually much of a stonyness fan. Just enough for medical purposes.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My 315 LEC and my horti blue both bring out natural sativa qualities that alarmed me at first but in my room those all over foxtails that start fill in.

The pros have been more trichomes. More potency. More flavor and smell. And I like the more natural "vibe" in the room with the more natural looking light.

This is how I am trying it for the summer. 1 Hortilux 600 Blue MH and 1 Hortilux 600 Super HPS.

The LEC is going in a veg tent to see what it can do.

IMG 5985

Here is a before and after comparison of the foxtailing buds after the last week or so. Sorry they are not of he same exact buds. But the whole plant did this. Even the smaller lowers turned into "pinecones".

Week 8.
IMG 6029

IMG 6030

Week 9
IMG 6031

I have only added fuller spectrum with some uv to flower room the last 6 months.

The bud is dense again now. It felt kind of soft on the outside as the calyx' expanded and stacked.

I have seen this on a few sativa heavy phenos now.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
My 315 LEC and my horti blue both bring out natural sativa qualities that alarmed me at first but in my room those all over foxtails that start fill in.

The pros have been more trichomes. More potency. More flavor and smell. And I like the more natural "vibe" in the room with the more natural looking light.

This is how I am trying it for the summer. 1 Hortilux 600 Blue MH and 1 Hortilux 600 Super HPS.

The LEC is going in a veg tent to see what it can do.

View attachment 703955

Here is a before and after comparison of the foxtailing buds after the last week or so. Sorry they are not of he same exact buds. But the whole plant did this. Even the smaller lowers turned into "pinecones".

Week 8.
View attachment 703956
View attachment 703957

Week 9
View attachment 703958

I have only added fuller spectrum with some uv to flower room the last 6 months.

The bud is dense again now. It felt kind of soft on the outside as the calyx' expanded and stacked.

I have seen this on a few sativa heavy phenos now.
I'm not sure if that would work on this particular strain, it may help some but she naturally has always done that regardless of growing style, technique etc. But hey you could be right.
that plant was between a hortilux blue and an eye.
Are you saying I should try adding uv lighting?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What strains rate higher you're growing?

I live for complex highs. Not actually much of a stonyness fan. Just enough for medical purposes.
pretty much all my old strains I keep for that reason. The new stuff is to boost yield for the small masses.
The hb x i95 and the manderine are fairly new and I really enjoy those.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm not sure if that would work on this particular strain, it may help some but she naturally has always done that regardless of growing style, technique etc. But hey you could be right.
that plant was between a hortilux blue and an eye.
Are you saying I should try adding uv lighting?

No actually I was saying that the addition of the blue spectrums and some uv from the new lamps is what has done this to my plants and it is the first I have seen this them grow like this.

I was flowering under hps only before this.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

pretty much all my old strains I keep for that reason. The new stuff is to boost yield for the small masses.
The hb x i95 and the manderine are fairly new and I really enjoy those.

Yup. Those 3 are bred from some great classics.

I have just been told I am being gifted a Blue Lemon Thai hybrid with the best plant from an old breeding project. The breeders favorite pheno of Ed Rosenthal Super Bud. Which was sensei seeds top of the line sativa breeding project.

I have grown his strain Greenbud which is likely seeds from ERSB and it had a classic Mexican taste and a soaring open huge high and a smooth but very noticeable buzz to go along with it.

It was weed that made me remember getting high in high school in the early eighties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom