• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Plan b haha wish me luck:Dhoks are to far apart but I have no other studs and don't want to have to go to Home Depot
IMG 2660

jipp

jipp

Plan b haha wish me luck:Dhoks are to far apart but I have no other studs and don't want to have to go to Home Depot View attachment 707400
good luck.. that would fall onto my dumb ass. heh.. good thing they do not have any external forces put on them besides there own weight.. so if you can get it up. with out it falling onto you id think you be good to go.. i hear ya on not wanting to go to home deopt!

what kind of bird is that? i know you mention once early on in my withdrawals. i can not remember.. i know one is a female and is the boss if i remember correct.

bowl up,
chris.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
good luck.. that would fall onto my dumb ass. heh.. good thing they do not have any external forces put on them besides there own weight.. so if you can get it up. with out it falling onto you id think you be good to go.. i hear ya on not wanting to go to home deopt!

what kind of bird is that? i know you mention once early on in my withdrawals. i can not remember.. i know one is a female and is the boss if i remember correct.

bowl up,
chris.
After dropping it 3 times I give up haha so I'm relocating the filter.
That's a hand mc caw or mini red shoulder macaw. He's a pain in the ass! Bowls up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom