• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Take it 10 weeks..
I got a loupe and i donr even use it..
Just let the calyxe swell and the bud get chunky. All hairs recessed... A lil longer is better than a little shorter ehen it comes to maturation....
I like it!!! Will run her 10 for sure. I just kinda never really been able to look u0 close on my stuff soo i deff wanna get one just to see how things grow along. What would we say the minimum magnification would be, around like 100x or 120x? Or would 60x be fine?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I like it!!! Will run her 10 for sure. I just kinda never really been able to look u0 close on my stuff soo i deff wanna get one just to see how things grow along. What would we say the minimum magnification would be, around like 100x or 120x? Or would 60x be fine?
I know.. I was the same way.. I bought the 420scope.. Its pretty hard to hold a clear image but even so, it just looks like little clear mushrooms.. U can tell cloudy from clear.. And see amber here or there but not much more in my opinion..

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

I know.. I was the same way.. I bought the 420scope.. Its pretty hard to hold a clear image but even so, it just looks like little clear mushrooms.. U can tell cloudy from clear.. And see amber here or there but not much more in my opinion..
Ahh i see, ill look around and read some reviews. Meantime betweeen time if anyone uses one they highly perfer shoot a link or product shoutout. Thanks fellas. Hope everyones having a great day

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Downloaded this app, really neat but this is the only pic i could get to focus. Very diffucult to hold still enough and still not quite strong enough but not bad for a free phone app ayeee?
Not bad... Now you take it and upgrade the software, to located red heads, with snap shots of them....All automated.. U just snap the pic, and the app does the rest....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom