Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Downloaded this app, really neat but this is the only pic i could get to focus. Very diffucult to hold still enough and still not quite strong enough but not bad for a free phone app ayeee?
Not bad... Now you take it and upgrade the software, to located red heads, with snap shots of them....All automated.. U just snap the pic, and the app does the rest....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

P

Pain Releaf

Yeah, they are pretty sweet. Here's the deal though; buying the lights, etc. soreeeelllly strained my budget. I am going to have to work up to those.

The other prob is this: I suspect I need something more modular. Need to keep the veg, bloom and cure rooms different humidities...

So I suspect I'll need to buy 2 or 3 different smaller ones, wouldn't I?

Really hoping to keep it around a couple hundred bucks each as I'm on zero income until we get the court thing settled out in 6 months to a year. Till then, I need to reign expenses back in. Any more budget models that would be good for each of those rooms? Or one 7 bones or less that would handle 3 zones separately?

(should have mentioned, probably moving the 5x5 tent to be my drying & curing area and then adding 6 to 8 foot square tent for cloning and veg... So that is the third room I mentioned above...)

Thanks!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah, they are pretty sweet. Here's the deal though; buying the lights, etc. soreeeelllly strained my budget. I am going to have to work up to those.

The other prob is this: I suspect I need something more modular. Need to keep the veg, bloom and cure rooms different humidities...

So I suspect I'll need to buy 2 or 3 different smaller ones, wouldn't I?

Really hoping to keep it around a couple hundred bucks each as I'm on zero income until we get the court thing settled out in 6 months to a year. Till then, I need to reign expenses back in. Any more budget models that would be good for each of those rooms? Or one 7 bones or less that would handle 3 zones separately?

(should have mentioned, probably moving the 5x5 tent to be my drying & curing area and then adding 6 to 8 foot square tent for cloning and veg... So that is the third room I mentioned above...)

Thanks!
U only need a dehuey in flower.
In Veg, sealed, u should be able to use the plants to control rh. Sealed they will produce their own Rh, and from what I noticed, will almost regulate the Rh themselves. You could put a exhaust fan on a rainbird rh controller to come on if it climbs over 76%. That way you can run low 70's in Veg. My guess it will hover around 75%. Keep your temps about 81 to 83. c02 1200 ppm

bicky studs

bicky studs

U only need a dehuey in flower.
In Veg, sealed, u should be able to use the plants to control rh. Sealed they will produce their own Rh, and from what I noticed, will almost regulate the Rh themselves. You could put a exhaust fan on a rainbird rh controller to come on if it climbs over 76%. That way you can run low 70's in Veg. My guess it will hover around 75%. Keep your temps about 81 to 83. c02 1200 ppm
its nearly raining in my veg tent:cry: had 95% rh high yesterday. wacked back the mums heaps n its back to 70-80

bicky studs

bicky studs

Yeah when these were in veg really early I fucked up and left my humidifier running full blast all night in my 3x3 tent. 99% RH and everything in there was soaked lol. I can't get my RH past 50% with an exhaust fan running though
yeah if the temp drops it would rain:cry: nothing wet tho because they on 24.
im getting fkt around with shipping my under table res's so they on air rations to slow em down. dont know how else to slow em down with the root mass they have, have to keep up the feeds in coco.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom