Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

They are ok. Im really ready for perfection. Been thinking about finding a great strain and sticking to it. Wanna get as close to perfection as I can. Im far from that now. I think most my probs were the mills. Been a couple weeks of AN and really getting back on track.
I understand about wanting perfection! I have been chasing that all year. I have had some good runs since last year. I pulled almost 2 #'s on 7 Autos :)
And I had a auto that we called Kray Kray at the farm here, she was a lost soul.
She just kept growing all sativa like, and I had to supercrop her 4 times and she ended up 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide//
She is a legend lol
Last run was Sour Urkle And Urkles Girl
this run is evil Urkle and Psychotic Kush...
By the way, i dont think i ever thanked you for introducing me to
THE MYTH
THE LEGEND
THE WISHER.....
LOL,, SO THANKS
HE HAS BEEN INSTRUMENTAL IN MY EDUCATION!

WIN 20170403 19 52 44 Pro
WIN 20170403 19 52 46 Pro
WIN 20170323 20 06 00 Pro 2
WIN 20170323 20 06 00 Pro
WIN 20170403 19 52 56 Pro
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I understand about wanting perfection! I have been chasing that all year. I have had some good runs since last year. I pulled almost 2 #'s on 7 Autos :)
And I had a auto that we called Kray Kray at the farm here, she was a lost soul.
She just kept growing all sativa like, and I had to supercrop her 4 times and she ended up 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide//
She is a legend lol
Last run was Sour Urkle And Urkles Girl
this run is evil Urkle and Psychotic Kush...
By the way, i dont think i ever thanked you for introducing me to
THE MYTH
THE LEGEND
THE WISHER.....
LOL,, SO THANKS
HE HAS BEEN INSTRUMENTAL IN MY EDUCATION!
Damn homie. That's what I'm talking about

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I still remember when I was posting and nobody was replying, and then you did, and helped me along, then you said let me ask my buddy Wisher, and you said,,
I can tell you what to do, but Wish will tell you what to do, and why your doing it...
All scientific and shit lol

But this shit is addicting.
Yea in remember that. I still feel like the teachers aid. But I've got two people growing yay had never opened a nutrient bottle. There is so many levels to this shit. Im really trying to up my bag appeal.

You came a long way bro. Glad to see you stuck to it. And growing is extremely addictive for me to. Sometimes its all I can think about Lmao. That or car/ car audio.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

The pants on the right will get more tucking. But the left are in full bloom so im being more gentle. Net went on too late as usual. Its really just keeping me from running 50 yoyos lol. I have another net if I need.
New thing for me on the light is keeping it pretty much at the top of the tent from seed to harvest. Plants really grow about the same.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The pants on the right will get more tucking. But the left are in full bloom so im being more gentle. Net went on too late as usual. Its really just keeping me from running 50 yoyos lol. I have another net if I need.
New thing for me on the light is keeping it pretty much at the top of the tent from seed to harvest. Plants really grow about the same.
Thats the way I usually do to. But im running co2 now so im gonna be a lot closer. Right now they are still babies.. They getting 1000 ppm c02 now.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thats the way I usually do to. But im running co2 now so im gonna be a lot closer. Right now they are still babies.. They getting 1000 ppm c02 now.
Yay awesome bro. Im still running my ghetto fab set up. These are all auto. Just different length cycles. Plus the two on the right were started about a week later.
Some day ill get my shit together and get serious.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yay awesome bro. Im still running my ghetto fab set up. These are all auto. Just different length cycles. Plus the two on the right were started about a week later.
Some day ill get my shit together and get serious.
I have been adding a lil here and a little there.. Drop about a grand after each run :(
And I can see about 3 k more of shit till im straight like I want..
Im gonna have to get me a minisplit this christmas :(

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZMITPQ0/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I3DEOB0AF4KS6W&colid=3D2Y91INAB0C5

• The Aura Systems 11,000 BTU Quick Connect Split Air Conditioner is simple to install and will efficiently cool and heat your home or hydroponic garden
  • This system produces 11,000 BTU’s of cooling power which is enough to cool 450ft² of living space, or 3,000 Watts. These units also feature the easiest, most reliable quick-connect fitting available
  • Note: This unit is a 2-piece set, with an indoor unit and outdoor unit. Outdoor unit ambient temperature operating range: 15 F to 110 F
  • Unlike inferior Chinese a/c units, Aura Systems uses high-quality Japanese internal components with high grade pure copper coils and lines to cool and heat your grow or home
  • Power Input: 1090 Watts; Current: 10.6 Amps; kW: 3.51; Power Supply: 115V/60 H/1 Ph

The Aura Systems line of ductless mini-split air conditioners are efficient, dependable, affordable, all-in-one units. Unlike inferior Chinese a/c units, Aura Systems uses high-quality Japanese internal components with high grade pure copper coils and lines to cool or heat your grow or home. Perfect for both hydroponic and domestic use, Aura Systems air conditioning units are the best option to keep you and your garden at a comfortable temperature. This system produces 11,000 BTU’s of cooling power which is enough to cool 450ft² of living space, or 3,000 Watts. These units also feature the easiest, most reliable quick-connect fitting available ETL listed / Energy Star approved Btu/h: 11,000 kW: 3.51 Power Supply: 115V/60 H/1 Ph Power Input: 1090 Watts Current: 10.6 Amps SEER: 13 Note: This unit is a 2-piece set, with an indoor unit and outdoor unit. Use alone on a 15A circuit breaker. Outdoor unit ambient temperature operating range: 15 F to 110 F

61xxj UgNL SL1500
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Damn brother. Ima be coming to you for advice before you know it.
lol,, Ive put my work in! My last run wasnt that great, and I still pulled 1.75
Right now im just pheno hunting, but this fall when I run my new RDWC that im building,
I expect to pull 4...
I have over 700 in my new system that is not even built yet lol
And I got a brand new water chiller in the box just waiting...
LoL I have been a broke mutha all year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom