• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What up fella green thumbz

Haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread

4 5gal dwc with 5gal res for each. Each has a pump to recirculate from res to grow bucket, with a spray head in each bucket. Dropped the mills back to advanced 3 part ph perfect. Floralicious + and hydroguard of course. Started grow with mills but wasnt happy.
You got 4 buckets each with thier own res? Why not just rdwc? Or did youi just happen to come by the units like this...

by the way @EventHorizan
you always know how to make a brother smile
I appreciate your always taking the time to hear me out.........think it through......do the research.......try it......and be successful.....

I try to never steer anyone wrong and if I dont know something I ask someone whom I know for sure does

I like the fact that most things you dont just take me at my word
that means you are actually thinking for yourself
and sometimes you have taken leaps of faith.......and hopefully they have always been good......no failure.....NOT AN OPTION!!!!!
Awe shit homie, you been the north star for me so long, its just the way it is!~
Of course I always question everything because i have this need to know why im doing something..
Kind of the way im wired!

Hers the setup. 1kw mh/hps. Veg/flwr. Day 2 under scrog. More just to space the tops them true scrog. But I love the technique. Hers some pics I just Took. View attachment 713839 View attachment 713840 View attachment 713841
Lookin good... I must of missed ,, what is it?
Moved back to advance huh?
Soon as I run out my flora grow and flora bloom im gonna move over to the dry powder of gh... Of course i use all the other stuff now, floralicious, SI, Calmag,floranectar, koolbloom, and hydrogaurd, and I run tea in my res...

I moved up from Lucas formula, slightly lol

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Its kinda rdwc just separate res. Have had a single res and its nice for a single strain. But like now I got 2 hungry bitches and 2 sensitive Lil pusses. I can dial each plant in better this way. And a big plus is when I have a clog it doesn't flood 30 gal lol. Just 7 or so lol.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Man I need some help brothers! Im trying to find 4 gal square buckets and 2 gal square buckets like the ones my waterfarm is built with. Man Can somebody help me find them..
Now I dont mean the ones waterfarm sells for 20!
I mean cheap ones that will stack the 2 in the 4 for a grow chamber?
now im only talking the buckets, not the dripper or any that shit..

20160908 003119
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Man I need some help brothers! Im trying to find 4 gal square buckets and 2 gal square buckets like the ones my waterfarm is built with. Man Can somebody help me find them..
Now I dont mean the ones waterfarm sells for 20!
I mean cheap ones that will stack the 2 in the 4 for a grow chamber?
now im only talking the buckets, not the dripper or any that shit..
Man idk buckets are a bitch. Always gotta but bulk to get a deal.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Its kinda rdwc just separate res. Have had a single res and its nice for a single strain. But like now I got 2 hungry bitches and 2 sensitive Lil pusses. I can dial each plant in better this way. And a big plus is when I have a clog it doesn't flood 30 gal lol. Just 7 or so lol.
I see... Im just to lazy to control more than 1 res lol... Well last grow i ran 2 systems and it was not that big of deal, but 4 of them, naw... lol
I like leaving my ph/ec probe in the res 24/7 so i can just go look and know when I want,, I did have it set up on camera so i could monitor it from my smart phone but realized all that wasnt needed...

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I see... Im just to lazy to control more than 1 res lol... Well last grow i ran 2 systems and it was not that big of deal, but 4 of them, naw... lol
I like leaving my ph/ec probe in the res 24/7 so i can just go look and know when I want,, I did have it set up on camera so i could monitor it from my smart phone but realized all that wasnt needed...
Its really not bad. They always settle in the low 6s ph wise and rise to low 7s by change time. I check ph 1-2 a week. And usually do a change bout once a week. I fill with 5gal ro jugs from the store and premix im the jugs and pour it in. They drink close to the same amount weekly. Sometimes I have to top one off with strait water till the next day.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Its really not bad. They always settle in the low 6s ph wise and rise to low 7s by change time. I check ph 1-2 a week. And usually do a change bout once a week. I fill with 5gal ro jugs from the store and premix im the jugs and pour it in. They drink close to the same amount weekly. Sometimes I have to top one off with strait water till the next day.
Ya if you find there sweet spot she will drink her water down with out much flux in either ph, or ec... last run 1.5 ec was my sweet spot...

Man get this 2" pipe in these uniseals is a mother!
Damn it is tight!
Im gonna break a bucket yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom