• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Shot of the next contestants up

Say hi to Psychotic Kush
and Evil Urkle

In the bottom pics notice how the tap root got confused and grew up? Crazy! I might have to do a lobotomy on this lil one,, see if i can get her going in th right direction...

WIN 20170624 20 19 02 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 19 10 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 18 30 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 18 45 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 19 53 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 19 56 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 19 59 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 20 04 Pro
Wisher619

Wisher619

It does simplify it. I an used to getting about 150 a plant ON AVERAGE. I always got a couple that hit around a 100 which hurts me. But im really digging the deleafing of the tops to slow them down.
But with this, i could slow down all the plants, and let the 2 scragglers catch up, EVEN THO i prob wont see that as bad if i monocrop..
I would still want to run a net to support and arrange canopy, just wouldnt scrog, basically what your doing now with your net.
So basically i would want 8 nodes, then deleaf the top. Then when the node below caught up, i would deleaf the top and the second node tops going down, and keep working down that way until the bottom branches all caught up to canopy.
I think I understand it pretty good now...
yeah exactly
and yes I always ise the net to hold the buds up
my shit gets floppy and will just fall over and break if not supported

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So a couple things...
I wanted to say that all my seedlings are up and looking really healthy.
Something new I did this time, was soak my rapid rooters in Klonex clone solution used for cloners..
It was .5 Ec and ph to 5.8
I stuck my soaked seeds in the rooters and put them in the tent. Now these rooters dry in a day! Im around 80 and 50% rh so it dries the rooters fast.
So the second day i dipped the rooters in a measuring glass of tea cut 5/1...
Then every day after I dip it in a measuring glass of the exact same jar of klonex clone solution...
After the first few days I will up pot them to my 1/2 gal pots..
I forgot to up pot the last ones to solo, but im doing all right jumping up, SO FAR..
Im just gonna do these last germs the same way..

As for the ones i transplanted into 1/2 gal already, I fed them 1.36 ec, and 5.8 the first day..
Then the next day I gave them a tea feeding.
Then back to 1.36 feed..

I will admit right now, that I have only been feed/water them every other day...
I know, I know,, every day...
But the first week is about nursing them along and rules are meant to be bent
to achieve my goal..
It wont take long, esp with this tea, for my roots to populate this pot, and then the watering fun begins...

Just thought it maybe interesting for you newer guys to read where somebody fed there seedlings .5 before they even break ground, and 1.36 ec less than a week on this earth!
IDK,,, why it works, when you would think it wouldnt, ask The brains of this shit, Wisher....
He is always recommending crazy shit to me........
But those videos on youtube of ppl that I used to idolize for thier ability....
Now days im like,, its not looking all that great homie...
For all the badass growers on youtube, (and there is some badass ones)
there is also a handful of trash...
Hell Jip blind in both eyes, cant really do shit because of his knee, fighting off that pain pill monkey, and
his shit looks as good, and better than some...
Just giving that old man a shout out for his NICE looking plants grown with a shabby ass light ,, at that!

I also shout out to@Thejoeybrown for his build and just the fact that he got up and got it done..
Alot of this is money, sucks, but a lot of the fun is diy, and using what you got..
Hell im sure everyones heard of rat rods... Man I love that shit!
Idk, maybe its a kick back from my decades ago meth run where I became the biggest tinker alive lol
Well honestly nothing funner back then than getting twacked and let loose in an old barn full of shit :)
Hell i still enjoy that today, just with out the meth.. My body couldnt handle that high anymore, plus you just grow out of silly shit like that..

But anyway back on my point...
Just amazed that we can feed that early..
@Wisher619 keeps throwing monkey wrenches into common thinking!

I do want to note a few important things IMO :)
1. I think it is imperative that you make sure your feeding to run off!
2. We are in coco, not soil, or dwc...
3. If your new, you may want to flush weekly with a 1 ec feed on Sat, then tea feed on Sun, and resume normal feeding.. This will help to insure your median doesnt get a build up..
Remember this is fairly new to me, so always use your own judgement when making changes to your cash crop.

jipp

jipp

Shot of the next contestants up

Say hi to Psychotic Kush
and Evil Urkle

In the bottom pics notice how the tap root got confused and grew up? Crazy! I might have to do a lobotomy on this lil one,, see if i can get her going in th right direction...

here is two examples of confused seedling.

the 1993 afghan broke ground with its tap root up, and this is what happen.. fucked with its growth.. as my afghans are some slow ass veggers anyhow.
IMG 2557   Copy

the wifi lemon A.D was not effected. i think the difference was from bacteria that was rotting away on the embryo which i had to remove with a exacto knife when i saved the 93 afghan..

while the alien i just put dirt over it and moved on.
IMG 2591   Copy

IMG 2601   Copy

chris.

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

the 1993 afghan broke ground with its tap root up, and this is what happen.. fucked with its growth.. as my afghans are some slow ass veggers anyhow.
View attachment 713676
the wifi lemon A.D was not effected. i think the difference was from bacteria that was rotting away on the embryo which i had to remove with a exacto knife when i saved the 93 afghan..

View attachment 713677
View attachment 713678
chris.
Thanks for the heads up on that. I will be watching her closely! being that all of them germed Im not concerned at all on this lil one... I will nurse her along like she is in the St. Louis Children's Hospital... I mean, growing is about keeping them healthy the whole way...

Wisher619

Wisher619

View attachment 713676

View attachment 713677
View attachment 713678
chris.
old seeds I always soak in H2O2
seems to help alot
kills bacteria
helps with germination

Wisher619

Wisher619

by the way @EventHorizan
you always know how to make a brother smile
I appreciate your always taking the time to hear me out.........think it through......do the research.......try it......and be successful.....

I try to never steer anyone wrong and if I dont know something I ask someone whom I know for sure does

I like the fact that most things you dont just take me at my word
that means you are actually thinking for yourself
and sometimes you have taken leaps of faith.......and hopefully they have always been good......no failure.....NOT AN OPTION!!!!!

Wisher619

Wisher619

4 5gal dwc with 5gal res for each. Each has a pump to recirculate from res to grow bucket, with a spray head in each bucket. Dropped the mills back to advanced 3 part ph perfect. Floralicious + and hydroguard of course. Started grow with mills but wasnt happy.
good to see you brother!!!!

yeah I have heard people not to happy with mills

you in a legal state yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom