Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

breed her and get a good male to hit back at something!

Speaking of that... I was gonna use your method with the defol and all that BUT im gonna need to sex these plants, and I need clones for my monocrop..

Better yet here is what I need.
I have 2 reg strains (no fems)!
I need a good male from each,
I need a 2 good females from each.
So for each strain I will need.....

1 female i will breed with one of my males
the other female I want to mother out for clones for my next run..
So basically I need 2 clones of each, 1 for sexing and 1 for mothering out if I pick that one after harvest...
Seems very complicated to work out... and I need 100% rooting with these numbers
just let them grow up to about 12-14" and then take 2 clones off the bottom of each
@ the same time pull the leaves off the very top cola and the rest will catch up

once the rest of the branches catch up
throw them into flower

TheRemer

TheRemer

just let them grow up to about 12-14" and then take 2 clones off the bottom of each
@ the same time pull the leaves off the very top cola and the rest will catch up

throw them into flower
If you take clones off a flowering mom will the clones be in flower to?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

throw them into flower
You confused him because you called it a top cola, when I know you meant the main top...
Sounds good. That was my thoughts too..
I got 7 kush reg seeds
and 9 Urkle reg seeds
Im hoping for atleast 4 females of each...
A good male from each

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Oh I see, I'm going to try this.
Well hold up.. Where do u live? As in geographically speaking..
See here is the problems you need to account for..
One the earlier in flower the better chances of rooting and returning to veg state.
Mine didnt all take and they are about 1 1/2 feet now compared to a seed plant started at the same time, thats 3 feet. So they have had it rough!
The other problem is you clone under 24 hrs, but yet you need to get it used to your amount of time outside or they will just start flowering again, or stall out..
Its best to start this process late april or early May...

TheRemer

TheRemer

Well hold up.. Where do u live? As in geographically speaking..
See here is the problems you need to account for..
One the earlier in flower the better chances of rooting and returning to veg state.
Mine didnt all take and they are about 1 1/2 feet now compared to a seed plant started at the same time, thats 3 feet. So they have had it rough!
The other problem is you clone under 24 hrs, but yet you need to get it used to your amount of time outside or they will just start flowering again, or stall out..
Its best to start this process late april or early May...
I'm in Vancouver, so we don't get a long summer, and not very sunny. Rains weeks on end sometimes. Bad for the late flower. I just got my indoor established, before I'd have molding buds or cut earlier to avoid losing it. I dunno, I heard they got climatized strains, but I'm still searching. I'm new still though. Just started really trying to make quality this year.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Thanks... Im just happy that I keep getting better..
Last year I wondered where I would be in a year...
Now I wonder that again :)

Well time to mow the yard that i have been procrastinating on :(
you will be good to go

when I first started I just followed a recipe and did that for a long time

now I just experiment because I know the commercial way and now I just try differ things

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

you will be good to go

when I first started I just followed a recipe and did that for a long time

now I just experiment because I know the commercial way and now I just try differ things
I know... That is why I follow your lead. Knowing ppl like you is like having a investigative reporter on my squard, with history in this field...
Im aware of who posts graphs and charts for amusement, and the ones that have something knowledgeable to say....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Which one did you like better? The sour urkel looks more dense, but the urkels girl looks more trichome covered. Good flavors?
oh by far, the Urkles Girl...
The Sour D is good but its not no where as nice as urkles girl $$$.
Grape flavors, stinky as fuck, and not to brag, but these are dried and cured PERFECT! hanging in 63*,63%rh, for 17 days... then trimmed and put in the fridge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom