Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah, that sucks. I've decided from now on I must keep a clone of each just in case. I don't want to have to try to re-veg either. I want a good clone to make a mom! I will have to grow less plants to achieve this, so kind of a trade-off. But that's the plan for now.
I will this time for sure.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I was kinda wondering if since it is legal in Cali would it be ok to mail a seed within the state. I would think that as long as it doesn't cross state lines it would be ok, but Idk. Starting next year we are supposed to have shops that we can go to like dispensaries and buy. I wonder if they are going to be allowed to sell seeds. Will be interesting.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I was kinda wondering if since it is legal in Cali would it be ok to mail a seed within the state. I would think that as long as it doesn't cross state lines it would be ok, but Idk. Starting next year we are supposed to have shops that we can go to like dispensaries and buy. I wonder if they are going to be allowed to sell seeds. Will be interesting.
no im in a red state:ninja:

Farmer P

Farmer P

I would say 10 for 50 would be a good deal too, but if you come up with some best of the best stuff you don't want to give it away that cheap. I would go high, unless of course it was to a friend.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I guess it also depends how much you spend on your breeding project. If you grow out thousands to find just a few then you would have to sell higher I would imagine.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I have no idea to be honest.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I am bad when it comes to cannabis

I always give clones/seeds/oil/flower away all the time
"here you go brother....dont worry about it....enjoy"

so canna businees for me would be super hard
There is nothing wrong about being a giver instead of a taker..
There is honor in that!
It would deff have to be an online vendor biz...
That will prob be me in my 60"s..
I be done with all the high risk/high reward type of behavior by then..
Prob long before that really...

incogneato

incogneato

I dont think I ever posted any pics of my bud after cure...
Well here is a few pics...
First the sour Urkle
then the Urkles Girl
Looking good bro!
I am bad when it comes to cannabis

I always give clones/seeds/oil/flower away all the time
"here you go brother....dont worry about it....enjoy"

so canna businees for me would be super hard
I can respect that brotha. I like to gift my oil/flowers to people too. Not sure if I have any cuts worth sharing just yet though.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

some pics of the girls.. Day 9 for the 7 on the right and day 6 for the 9 on the left...
Not for sure what that light green spot is on my leaf.. I also see some lil yellow spots on one of my leaves. I tried to get a pic of it, but its very faint... and just doesnt show up...
Will monitor them closely...
So we running around 85, cycles down to 83 about every 10 mins.. my rh is 70% cycles down to 63% when temp drops from 85 to 83...
So much for rmol saying Ac caused humidity.. In my case, that isnt happening at least..
My co2 seems to have to add for the first few cycles, then the lung room gets to about the same level and its pretty consistent from there...

WIN 20170701 00 48 34 Pro
WIN 20170701 00 48 43 Pro
WIN 20170701 00 48 45 Pro
WIN 20170701 00 48 48 Pro
WIN 20170701 00 48 53 Pro
WIN 20170701 00 48 56 Pro
WIN 20170701 00 49 07 Pro
WIN 20170701 00 49 12 Pro
WIN 20170701 00 49 18 Pro
WIN 20170701 00 49 25 Pro
WIN 20170701 00 49 30 Pro
Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

some pics of the girls.. Day 9 for the 7 on the right and day 6 for the 9 on the right...
Not for sure what that light green spot is on my leaf.. I also see some lil yellow spots on one of my leaves. I tried to get a pic of it, but its very faint... and just doesnt show up...
So we running around 85, cycles down to 83 about every 10 mins.. my rh is 70% cycles down to 63% when temp drops from 85 to 83...
So much for rmol saying Ac caused humidity.. In my case, that isnt happening at least..
My co2 seems to have to add for the first few cycles, then the lung room gets to about the same level and its pretty consistent from there...
plants are lookin good brother

incogneato

incogneato

some pics of the girls.. Day 9 for the 7 on the right and day 6 for the 9 on the left...
Nic looking setup bro.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I would like to get a move on on this Rdwc, but its a bitch to work with pvc and uniseals!
I couldnt get the pvc to go in the uniseal to save my life..
so i researched and found cutting the pipe on the ends at a 45 will help..
They were correct, but hand sawing the 45 in each end of each pipe, without a vice, is freaking workout!
I wish I had a chop saw with a fine tooth non burning blade. Damn blade is like $60 alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom