Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

I would like to get a move on on this Rdwc, but its a bitch to work with pvc and uniseals!
I couldnt get the pvc to go in the uniseal to save my life..
so i researched and found cutting the pipe on the ends at a 45 will help..
They were correct, but hand sawing the 45 in each end of each pipe, without a vice, is freaking workout!
I wish I had a chop saw with a fine tooth non burning blade. Damn blade is like $60 alone!
Yea its gotta be a pia to hold it still. Time to man up dawg haha

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I hope I put this in the right place. I figured I would detail my grow so I could get guidance as I fumble along thru this and give other nubes a chance to see what I do right and what I do wrong and what worked for me and what didn't! So today I am just setting it up and I will add to it once I am off work tonight. So are we ready to grow?????

So here is day 7 ... changed them from my 1 little t5 to my 600 MH at about 4 foot. Transplanted 2 of them into coco last night. ph the water to 5,8 with 1 drop of grow , micro, and bloom to 1/2 gallon of water and pre=soaked the coco before transplanting the cubes into it. I did not water the cubes or give any nutes as i wanted the coco wetter than the cubes with a tinge of nutes I also put a layer of clay pellets at the bottom of the solo cups. I also changed the light from 24 hrs of t5 to 18-6 of MH. I still have 1 cube than need either transplanted into a bigger cube or straight in my dwc... But it has been having a rough start since he popped out with a torn fist leaf. I think i may have over-watered the cubes. I got to learn damn patience! lol
so this was my first grow at 7 days...... I guess i can see quite a difference... between the first 2 pics and the last one..

20160713 100823
20160713 100844
WIN 20170701 00 48 45 Pro
Wisher619

Wisher619

I would like to get a move on on this Rdwc, but its a bitch to work with pvc and uniseals!
I couldnt get the pvc to go in the uniseal to save my life..
so i researched and found cutting the pipe on the ends at a 45 will help..
They were correct, but hand sawing the 45 in each end of each pipe, without a vice, is freaking workout!
I wish I had a chop saw with a fine tooth non burning blade. Damn blade is like $60 alone!
dish soap aint workin?

Wisher619

Wisher619

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

there now i got the right pics in there! Im happy bro! Im watching closely. I thought i might have seen a ca diff trying to sneak up, but im prob just a lil over reactive as today it doesnt seem to be there.. Im a lil low on my calmag at 1.5 ml im gonna jump that to 2.5 next grow where its supposed to be.. I always get nervous about calmag for some damn reason lol and go low

Wisher619

Wisher619

there now i got the right pics in there! Im happy bro! Im watching closely. I thought i might have seen a ca diff trying to sneak up, but im prob just a lil over reactive as today it doesnt seem to be there.. Im a lil low on my calmag at 1.5 ml im gonna jump that to 2.5 next grow where its supposed to be.. I always get nervous about calmag for some damn reason lol and go low
the Cali Magic I have been running at 1.5ml per gal
it is super concentrated
comes to .3 ec @1.5ml
same as 5ml Calmg + (botanicare)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom