Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I got it in a breeders mix bag, I had a couple deformations, but I don't know what strain she is, I think it is an actual syndrome called wrinkly leaf syndrome. Ahaha Mann. She's funny. Or he. I dunno yet.

They are growing up so fast and hard. Your set up is Killin it.
Thats weed?? wow, shit..
Um ya of course it is...
I never heard of wrinkly leaf syndrome..
More like down syndrome....

Shit I better show you all Kray Kray, so u dont think im being mean...
We all end up with... well...... these things..

So with out further a doo....
Meet
KRAY KRAY...

Kray kray was a 60 day auto that just kep growing and growing...
I grew her for 65 days in a rdwc, and when her sisters matured, I moved her to her own dwc bucket and grew her out to around a 105 days...
She ended up 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide and completely grew up over the t5 lights..
@Wisher619 she was kray wasnt she ?

WIN 20170323 20 06 00 Pro 2
WIN 20170323 20 06 00 Pro
WIN 20170403 19 52 44 Pro
WIN 20170403 19 52 46 Pro
WIN 20170409 00 16 41 Pro
WIN 20170409 00 16 47 Pro
WIN 20170409 00 17 03 Pro
WIN 20170409 00 17 11 Pro
WIN 20170409 00 17 22 Pro
WIN 20170409 00 17 35 Pro
WIN 20170409 00 17 38 Pro
WIN 20170409 00 17 46 Pro
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I got it in a breeders mix bag, I had a couple deformations, but I don't know what strain she is, I think it is an actual syndrome called wrinkly leaf syndrome. Ahaha Mann. She's funny. Or he. I dunno yet.

They are growing up so fast and hard. Your set up is Killin it.
And thanks its running pretty good but at high speeds its not hard to slide off track.. So I got to be paying attention! And im trying!

Wisher619

Wisher619

@EventHorizan
so I dont see any Ca def
but I do see some leaf curl up
which means a little to hard on the ec
I would probably drop it a little next week

and I was actually gonna say you can probably pull the Calmg
your roots will have been filled in enough that you wont need it
and you def dont need the extra N

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looks like you are handling that ferrari very well. Great job!
Thank you.. Normally I wouldnt really think much about congratulatory posts but this is different. So I will take the pats on the back, but lets just hope I can back off the nutes when I am supposed to.. Im thinking that I will prob drop nutes and c02 down starting week 3 to 1100 and a 100 every week after that, as well as the same for Ec..

Dewd

Dewd

Why you selling it? how much?
I'm selling it because it didn't perform in my area very well. My ceiling is too low. I could only go 2 feet above and that only covered a 3 foot circle. It was too intense at that distance. Light burned the center buds. Plus I need a 4x4 square. It needs to be 3 feet above canopy. I think it would be a great led in the right garden. You probably wouldn't like it because it has a circle footprint. If it had a square footprint I would keep it myself.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan
so I dont see any Ca def
but I do see some leaf curl up
which means a little to hard on the ec
I would probably drop it a little next week

and I was actually gonna say you can probably pull the Calmg
your roots will have been filled in enough that you wont need it
and you def dont need the extra N
Ya I didnt use it last week and then thats when I got some spots on my leaves..
Ya Im in uncharted Territory with c02 and Ec...
And then I got to go thru the learning process all over when I move the UC in here...
But im cool with that...
Im watching all them leaves and unless i see something serious, im just gonna let it ride.
With that curl, could be salt build up causing it eh?
Plants are 18" today...
Hope they show me sex early as need to cull the unwanted males,
and rearange

Wisher619

Wisher619

Ya I didnt use it last week and then thats when I got some spots on my leaves..
Ya Im in uncharted Territory with c02 and Ec...
And then I got to go thru the learning process all over when I move the UC in here...
But im cool with that...
Im watching all them leaves and unless i see something serious, im just gonna let it ride.
With that curl, could be salt build up causing it eh?
Plants are 18" today...
Hope they show me sex early as need to cull the unwanted males,
and rearange
not salt buildup
just high ec
as in the ec is to high for the temps
as transpiration is probably quicker than it can take up water
my leaves do it just before I get that slight tip burn
I then back off about 200ppm or so

i didnt see any spots

you only really need the calmg for the first 2 weeks of transplant just so the roots get established and the coco bank is filled

you can then cut it out

thats how I have always done it with my coco

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

not salt buildup
just high ec

i didnt see any spots

you only really need the calmg for the first 2 weeks of transplant just so the roots get established and the coco bank is filled

you can then cut it out

i cant keep my eyes open to type, but tomm I chat you up about the calmag...

Wisher619

Wisher619

I got a 22 sec video of my watering run but it wont let me post it here. I will try again later. Nice surface coverage I think
The results are in tho...I got a half gal of feed in 22 seconds. I think I might go back to 20 seconds tomorrow and measure that.
I would just put a ball valve on it and crank it down so that it takes longer to drip out but gives more time to soak more of the coco slower

Dewd

Dewd

I would just put a ball valve on it and crank it down so that it takes longer to drip out but gives more time to soak more of the coco slower
I understand. I actually thought pouring it on all at once was the process. This is my first coco run so im still learning. I do appreciate all the help.
So even when I water by hand I should pour it slow? Like over a minute or two? Up to now I've been pouring it in and waiting a minute to make sure I get runoff.
It always takes at least a minute for me to get runoff even at 6 times per day. If I slow the flow I won't get even distribution. Only the front of the container would get watered.
If you think it's important enough for me to slow the flow then maybe I will need to try an emitter system like you guys

Wisher619

Wisher619

I understand. I actually thought pouring it on all at once was the process. This is my first coco run so im still learning. I do appreciate all the help.
So even when I water by hand I should pour it slow? Like over a minute or two? Up to now I've been pouring it in and waiting a minute to make sure I get runoff.
It always takes at least a minute for me to get runoff even at 6 times per day. If I slow the flow I won't get even distribution. Only the front of the container would get watered.
If you think it's important enough for me to slow the flow then maybe I will need to try an emitter system like you guys
if it works for you
then it is fine

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

not salt buildup
just high ec

i didnt see any spots

you can then cut it out

Bro that is exactly what I had going on. Slight curling on the serrations. It looked like heat issues starting but my room has never seen 80 with the AC and I check canopy with temp gun and never been above 72 surface temp.
I found an old post in the infirmary that had the exact same thing. It was suggested about the transpiration issue. I realized I hadn't started running my deHuey since it was so early in flower. Rh was 65-68 but they are growing at a very high rate and multiple feedings a day.
I kicked on the deHuey 2 nights ago and the serrations have noticeably flattened out.
When I read this I know you have been growing extremely fast. It's probably the same issue. You could barely notice on mine but they were curled up a little bit. Looking a lot better now with rh around 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom