Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well went out and seen my outdoor.. Sorry still didnt get a pic... She was about 5 foot tall.. I super cropped her, and will go back out there in a few days, and all the tops should be up. I will top ALL them tops then, and let her do her thing from here on out......

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

those spots on the leaf arent ca or mg
that is just the fact that the plants are growing faster than can assimilate nutrients
Awesome! How you know that? Or better yet, how do I learn that? Break it down Wish, on what tell tell signs gives you this prognosis?

And one more question?
If we were gonna deleaf at 14 days, when would I lollipop? Same time?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Awesome! How you know that? Or better yet, how do I learn that? Break it down Wish, on what tell tell signs gives you this prognosis?

And one more question?
If we were gonna deleaf at 14 days, when would I lollipop? Same time?
if you deleaf dont lollipop
but do strip anything from the bottom that you know isnt gonna reach the top or make anything worth while
so I guess you lollipop but only partially

as for the diagnosis
it is a few spots with no chlorophyl.....easy peasy
that means that the leaf grew faster than the plant could build so it leaves leaves only partially green sometimes...kinda like variegated but not

that is how I know
your plants are growing extremely quick
leaves are growing at an exponential rate and sometimes you will find hiccups

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

but do strip anything from the bottom that you know isnt gonna reach the top or make anything worth while

as for the diagnosis
that means that the leaf grew faster than the plant could build so it leaves leaves only partially green sometimes...kinda like variegated but not

that is how I know
I see.. That makes sense! Im just kinda playing this grow by ear..
Kinda all new to me!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

as for the diagnosis

that is how I know
I guess I'm glad I stuck to the bottom third and didn't do a true lollipop. I really just wanted to get a feel for it. Lol. But that works. I thought I remember you sayin that when we were talking about deleafing.

Event I just tagged you in the post in my thread 5 min ago before I read this but here it is

IMG 6506
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I guess I'm glad I stuck to the bottom third and didn't do a true lollipop. I really just wanted to get a feel for it. Lol. But that works. I thought I remember you sayin that when we were talking about deleafing.

Event I just tagged you in the post in my thread 5 min ago before I read this but here it is
I think that looks almost perfect!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

lol,,
Much appreciation, I THINK LOL
I fucking do it to myself too :(
And my kids...
Bad habit...

But at least when you know im on your team, you gonna get my best effort!
Not a bad habit brotha. It's a good habit. I try to push everyone around me to do better. There's always room for improvement. Always. We just got to deliver it better to our wives and kids. Hahahaha. But how else do you learn something. At least that's how I think about it.
Maybe it's all the time in construction and the pokey. Hahaha.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Not a bad habit brotha. It's a good habit. I try to push everyone around me to do better. There's always room for improvement. Always. We just got to deliver it better to our wives and kids. Hahahaha. But how else do you learn something. At least that's how I think about it.
Maybe it's all the time in construction and the pokey. Hahaha.
Well for me, its my fathers voice saying,
if you ever put that hardheadness to work for you, you will be a force to be reckoned with.
So now days if I do it, I put the work in..

Dewd

Dewd

Hey Joey just wondering what size pots you have here.
Also I noticed that your water line only goes to the one side of your pots. How do those work? Does that water evenly?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hey Joey just wondering what size pots you have here.
Also I noticed that your water line only goes to the one side of your pots. How do those work? Does that water evenly?
They're 3 gal pots. Now that the watering system is in place I will use 1 gal or maybe 1/2 gal. I didn't want to hand water those before. It actually waters very evenly. I was worried about it at first. The basket makes it bubble kinda and it pools up a little and seeps down. I've checked the bottom and stuck things in all different spots and it actually is very even. The coco wicks really well so it spreads throughout the pot pretty easily. To my surprize even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom